This is literally peak female form

This is literally peak female form.

>Solid 9/10 (in b4 no makeup pic from years ago)
>Top tier troll
>Solid business credentials
>Seizes opportunities to make money by providing value

How many LINK to pay for her to go to Nandos with me lads?

Attached: belle-delphine.png (1600x1600, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a whore. Her pimp is the actual business genius.

kill yourself OP

based bong

Farming incel money is nothing to laugh at, good for her

>spending LINK on whores.

kys.

>spending LINK
kys

It most certainly is absolutely fucking hilarious. She should be stickied so we can all learn from her Jow Forumsness acumen.

Attached: 1523702275988.png (401x366, 12K)

She looks like a child, you are scum

It has been found out already that it's her boyfriend (who is some marketing guy) is behind all this, she's just a dumb whore that is being pimped out.
It's exactly the same as pic related that was a sensation some time ago as some kind of "hacker/tech" girl that is sexy and has big boobs and then it turned out all her tech stuff was done behind the scenes by her boyfriend and they just baited thirsty betas with big titted girl pretending to be nerd.

Attached: 9V49sif.jpg (1050x1400, 397K)

That’s a 6.5 at best bud. Not everyone is as fucking ugly as you are.

Cope

Pretty sure there are videos of her doing engineering work

Found your dream girl user

Attached: 90f.jpg (502x419, 27K)

Prime example of the beta male who even after being shown the truth still defends these whores

Protip: she's not going to fuck you for defending her on Jow Forums

Coping with what kek? A literal whore is as undesirable as it gets, especially when she’s not even hot. The plebbit influx really has brought a lot of betas in.

But you didn't show me proof, you just claimed something I've suspected myself
Don't get delusional with me, I know your kind, next you'd start projecting

Now THIS is a woman

isn't this thing some mentally ill, shit-eating homofest? please stop posting it every day, it's so repugnant. 98% of people are hetero yaknow, it's selfish to endlessly pollute society with your demented perversion.

I want to take a dump on her face

That's a tranny

source or gtfo

>98%
user, I..

leave the faggot echo chambers and take a look outside user. you're a retarded minority.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2017

>not even hot
Think of her what you want but saying she is not even hot is pure cope lmao. Whores can be hot too, you know. Doesn't mean you have to marry them.