be blue collar wagie

> be blue collar wagie
> mind you, it's quite cozy and well-paying
> co-worker goes out and buys a brand new pickup truck for 80k
> no one bats an eye
> I go out and a buy a 4 year old Jaguar f-type for 40k
> "omg user how can you afford such a nice car"

Why the fuck are normies so retarded with car buying?

Attached: 1507692215276.jpg (624x434, 108K)

100% this
Why the fuck do people keep paying for new cars which half in value after a year.
Pics of Jag pls

Probably loses close to 40% just driving out of the dealership

Not just with car buying

Normies are retarded with everything

haha yea, fuck normies, right guys?

Why would you spend 40k on an unreliable piece of shit that's expensive to maintain

Because it feels good to drive a jaaaaag

1. Because I fucking love the heritage of the company.
2. Because I fucking don't want to get a Mustang, Camaro, or Challenger like any faggot who just wants to "look cool" in my town.
3. Because I fucking have experience working on them and can keep maintenance and repair costs to a minimum.
4. Dem curves

Also,

>buying a car
>40 THOUSAND USD

user, the reason my dad is a multi millionaire and drives a fucking 10 year old Volvo.

Those 40k are a ton of money in 40 years with a regular return + compound interest effect.
I guess you're still young as you're on a mongolian hentai forum here so why the fuck do you burn your money instead of letting it work for you.
Have fun paying for the maintanance of an object that won't give you dopamine for more than a week

Attached: 1506275793160.jpg (640x628, 77K)

> not understanding the resale value of proper Jags
> not knowing that F-types are already appreciating in value

Sell the jag, Get a Honda and buy moar LINK. thats what I would do.

Attached: GTYNkt4.jpg (1178x290, 86K)

>Drive dependable second hand car I picked up for a few thousand
>Normies are ok with that
>Build 1400 euro gaming pc
>Holy shit how can you waste SO MUCH MONEY on a fucking PC of all things?!
>I spend a lot of time on it so I get great value out of the investment
>Well I think it's retarded! Now watch me spend 68000 on a new BMW and 24000 on a vacation trip and you'll learn all about it because I'm going to spam social media with it all day long!

Every time.

they don't understand the sacrifices us gamers have to make to get smooth fps.

>compound interest effect

Interest is below inflation rate user..

Uhh... 90% of cars are leased. Now, if you can work out a way to lease holidays you are going to be a billionaire.

this
>mom is technically a millionaire, even though she would never admit it
>drove the same cheap car for 12 years and only chaged it this year for a better one (not new)
>bitch wtf are you doing, look at everyone who's way poorer than you and driving all these nice cars
>dontcare.jpg
>years later I realize I was the dumb goy in this story and she was right all along

Attached: 1554104403215.png (593x635, 260K)

Totally worth it though. That pc is now well over 5 years old and still going strong.

Hey retard, having $40k parked in a Jaguar is a stupid investment, don’t try to justify it.

There was this timeshare thing right? Southpark did an episode about it once.

I have my pc from 2011, when I was 10 years old still. i7 2600k, gtx 980ti still runs amazingly well after running 24/7 for years. It just won't die.

seething

the gpu I upgraded later though, The cpu is almost 9 years old though and it still won't die.

Good parts, annual cleaning, decent cooling and no smoking and they can last forever. The only thing that can crap out on you are ball bearings and cooling paste. Keeping it running 24/7 is actually better than turning it on and off all the time.

Oh and capacitors can bulge and die but I've seen them last for a long time as well.

This is going to be my first real car that wasn't just a hand me down when I have enough. It's gonna be hard to test drive when I haven't driven manual much, but it checks all the boxes of what I want out of a car right now and I don't wanna miss out on all these great machines before they go extinct

Attached: img149996246845634987672664_bf3ab2e395_k.jpg (2048x1365, 1.14M)

I don't see why everyone cares so much about cars. They get you from A to B. Literally an appliance no different than a microwave or laundry machine. Such a huge amount of money to spend on the transportation expenses line item that could be going towards things that actually get you laid and help you live longer. A suggestion: spend less money overall and join a tennis club in a nice area and hit on those women. Driving a sports car doesn't feel anywhere nearly as good as interest from hot girls and having a muscular, fit body.

Spoken like someone who has never been behind the wheel of a rwd V8 car at a track.

I can unironically afford a lambo and I drive a 13 year old Hyundai sonata I take good care of.

it's pretty fun user

listening to the mechanical rumble of a v8 as you drive down the highway is pretty neat, even if the car's an auto

So rent them for track days. You'll spend less overall and get to experience a wider variety of finely tuned cars.

it doesn't even need to be a flashy new car, pic related is simple yet just as fun.

it's a japanese v8 from the 1990s, when lexus was a literal who trying to prove themselves. Almost 30 y.o (much older than me even) but still runs and sounds great

Attached: sc400.jpg (670x442, 106K)

>car at a track.
Probably not so much fun in daily use with traffic and traffic lights.

You're fucking retarded if you believe that. I bought my dad a 99 xk8 for 3k and it looks fantastic. Your ftype will be worth the same in 8 years

A friend bought a souped up Mazda MX-3 dirt cheap. It was like a reverse rollercoaster entrance check. You can't be taller than this ride comfortably and I was too tall to fit behind the wheel but WOW was that thing fun. He got rid of it because he had to fill it up every week and the drive to work was short. So yes, moral of the story is you can can get fun car for cheap. Keeping it going is another story.

Got to have a nice cuckmobile you mostly use for your commute.

What's cucked is spending most of your money on your car.

It's oh so comfy user. The moment I plop down in my drivers seat and slam the door shut it feels like I'm already home. I'll gladly fork sizeable chunk of my paycheck so I don't have to sit in thrice accursed public transportation or ride a bike for an hour through streaming rain to drive the final nail into my will to persist in wagecucking. 0 chance of traffic jams on my commute too.

>blue collar too in yurop
>coworker buys brand new audi a6 on credit and makes fun of me for driving an old ford sierra
>other co workers agree with him and make fun of my sierra too
>break the sierra one day
>buy an nb miata cash with my savings
>normies think its a fuckin ferrari or something and they think I have rich parents

Attached: 1561429537639.png (201x245, 61K)

I drive an 08 corolla bitches. Got that shit for 3.5k @ 80k miles. I’m gonna ride that hoe till the wheels fall off. I’m either gonna have 1M miles or 1M cash

Not anymore actually. Interest rates are rising and inflation is fairly low now. I'm assume the dude didn't mean interest and instead just stock market growth, in which case it beats inflation.

>annual cleaning
i cleaned mine 1 time 2 years ago after 5 years of using.
it is still working fine, just cant run new super games anymore. also cant actually shut it down so i have to pull the plug. for some reason it is stuck on "waiting for user profile service" so i could try reinstalling windows 7.

Attached: TzJD4fHrNCIZGu-N7M6Nb7k1I2xP9PoqSVsPpfmMYcY[1].jpg (960x720, 109K)

MR2? I’m looking at picking up a second gen myself they just don’t have any around me right now

>paying more than 15-25K for any vehicle thats not a high end vanity car like a lambo

Attached: 15375423889445.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: linkannouncementbanner_.jpg (1300x760, 61K)

>thinking a 1999 xk8 is a proper jag

Should've gone with an imported XKR

That is disgusting. Clean out your shit twice a year you fucking mongrel.

Is she's rich because she's cheap? Then she's just a slave to money.

based

why? i never knew there would be so much dust build up, but at the same time its literally invisible to the rest of the room and wont spread.
also its old as fuck now so i will probably get a new one within 2 years.
also its not unhygienic since the dust is inert

>car loan
>what is cash payment?

Taking a loan on a car is one the the dumbest things you can do. Save up and buy it cash

So if I understand this, you get rich and then
>drive a 12 year old Hyundai
>live in a trailer park
>shop at walmart
>"vacation" is going to the closest beach for a weekend

>buys a jag
>thinks others are the retards

Still waiting for that pic LARP

Based

These days my case stays squeaky clean with no effort on my part. I haven't cleaned it in a long while and It's immaculate. My floor certainly isn't but somehow it doesn't affect my pc case. I got rid of all the horrible old synthetic carpet that was spewing out billowing clouds of fibres and replaced it with wood so that probably has a part to play. Smoking also kills the pc as I mentioned. Got rid of that as well.

>Keeping it running 24/7 is actually better than turning it on and off all the time.
I hear this all the time.

>Buy computer, ages ago, leave it running 24/7
>Dies after a couple years
>Repeat two more times

Now turn my PC off after use, have the same computer since 2010. Maybe I just got lemons but I just don't buy the "leave it on permanently" bullshit anymore.

Attached: 1560702523363.jpg (2127x3033, 1.06M)

Yep. I love it, looks fantastic. If my car DOES go beforehand, I might grab a miata, but I think the first gen MR2 is everything I love about 80s/90s designs, and I'm still single so still the best time for me to get one.

Second gens are also great cars. I'd get one if I wasn't so into the first gen. But I'm also a bit afraid of driving a mid engine so it's gonna be a while until I push it.

Attached: 00Z0Z_6WAlCiXrvZj_600x450.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Shes rich because she doesn't desire possessions, dum dum

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.11.51 PM.png (1244x226, 52K)

look at Nissan 300zx also. JaPanese quality doesn't wear down, the paint jobs on these are meant to last 100 years.

Attached: DSC_0614-1-940x628.jpg (940x628, 113K)

thermal expansion is the enemy

although you'll probably have to replace fans if you leave it on 24/7. I'd rather replace a fan than a mobo though.

Dont buy a manual they suck ass in traffic and trying to eat mcdoubles is hard dont fall for the driving a manual makes you cool meme.

I turn my computer off when I'm done using it to conserve power but the idea that power spikes shorten the lifespan of components is sound.

No, I'm falling for the "easy repair" meme. All the major problems between my buick century and Volvo s80 were almost always tranny related. my mom drove manual for years and never had any of these problems. Just clutch wear. So I'm personally just done dumping money into it. I'm sure driving through Denver will suck, but everyone I know who drives manual doesn't mind.

Those are pretty cool. I'll keep an eye out. Cheers, user!

based top gear reference

>thermal expansion is the enemy

Forgot about that one.

I also think old Celicas are really cool. Wouldn't mind grabbing one of these. Man, Toyota had so many cars at one point. Weird how it all went wrong.

Attached: 1982-celica-1.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

I’ll just leave this here

Attached: 8D5EFEA7-8721-4D4B-ACC0-CD1C154F0E2A.jpg (463x303, 21K)

You wont have those problems with a chink auto I'm old now and have had many cars never had a transmission problem in my life till I got a vw work car piece of shit.

I can believe that. The transmission in my buick has gone out twice, and I gotta get the kickdown cable replaced AGAIN. Can't do that myself because I'm gonna be moving soon. I just chalk it up to automatics in the 80s and 90s being shit

Attached: 1536793092122.jpg (600x458, 111K)

That's good parenting.

... i should probably clean my pc. It's been like six years.

>being blue collar and buying a 40k car
Yikes and cringe

This one is going in my forever-poor compilation.

>drive an ‘05 camry I named cam
>only has 160k miles on it despite being 15 years old
>only paid 5k for it (had 80k miles at the time)

Thanks for being so based Cam

If you think that’s crazy user listen to this.
> spent $300 on 300 custom air fresheners to start a small little side business
> I told very few people because I already knew they wouldn’t understand did tell some people
> people I told just thought I was crazy “user $300 is a lot of money and you blew it on air fresheners”
> I sell them for $5.50 on Amazon and eBay I sold of this batch in a month already working on the next one
Normies will never understand its better to ignore them. Let them wallow in their wage jobs

Who the fuck is buying cheap air fresheners online for $5.50

your mom is based

Idk man people do it. Lots end up going to Europe and the southern states.
The crazy thing mine are on the cheap side people are selling them between 7-12 dollars

>4 year old Jaguar f-type for 40k
Good choice, OP. I can see that you are a man of taste.

Z31 so ugly though, i have a 1990 z32 but its constantly giving me problems lmao

>trying to eat mcdoubles is hard
checked and keked

Attached: DWrRHK7WkAE1oOm.jpg (500x495, 40K)