LINK whales

how will you avoid people trying to kill you when you cash out several millions of dollars?

how will you even cash out when we hit $100-1k/link?

I unfortunately already made the mistake of telling more than 1 person I bought over 100k link, I thought nothing of it at the time because my stack was worth under $20k, but now its worth half a million dollars.

Attached: 1561755410942.jpg (674x822, 252K)

cashing out? Anyone listening to this guy?

I'll kill myself

I made the same mistake as you. I am thinking of telling them to buy link now so they can make some money when it reaches $100-1000

What do you mean by «cashing out link» ?

Sorry but I personally have no use for over $100,000,000....

At that point i'd diversify into several asset classes

I'll cash out 100k-250k once I hit more than 2 mils.

Probably via an exchange

>telling more than 1 person
you have to either kill them or deceive them into distancing from you

announcement soon

Attached: Linknewpartner.jpg (501x501, 10K)

I only told my buddy of five years. He wouldn't tell anyone on purpose but he sometimes tells people how much money I make when he gets drunk

I want him to make it though

Couldn't convince him to buy but might give him 5k link so he can make it too

Also I'll tell him I sold all but like 5% for diversification

delusional Linkholders not realizing this is all a big discord / twitter shill. if you aren't selling now, i will laugh for the next 6 months.

buy a floor like SNTVT or miss max gains in this bull.

Got 1 mm stack. I feel shitty, because I promised to finance new busines 100k euros and 80k to enlarge antique trading operation. 100 until July and 80 until the end of year.
The problem is that I have to sell around 40k links, leaving me with 960k of links.
It just sucks that I won't have 1 mm of links especially at middle of bull market.
Atleast it's (((diversification)))

Attached: 28059048_557755607920487_1380341964739852766_n.jpg (467x960, 47K)

Lol at your existence

Where I am (Eastern Europe) you can change up to 200k per day if you know the good person. They take Tether, all coins. Rate is 1,5%.
They give you USD money. Tested with a bank no issue.

Can you elaborate, give a link?
I want to cash out creatively, without a need of (((taxman)))

5 years is not long enough to trust someone. i wouldn't even tell my childhood friends

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.99% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING , but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously...how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor! LOL

nice try link whale

>dying shitcoin
No thanks

Who's stupid enough to sell for short term gains, when I can stake and have consistent gains for life?

Lot of people lurk here so I can not give a direct link. It is on WhatsApp. 200k is not so high limit (shared pool). Come to the capital city of a slavic country and ask around people. I found first night. Then have balls to come to the meeting (public place during day). Good luck

>I only told my buddy of five years. He wouldn't tell anyone on purpose
You are ridiculous

>$4 bil marketcap
>0 users
>thinks it's going to $150 bil market cap
kek how low is your IQ?

bitcoin has thousands of real users... LINK has 0.... bitcoin might be dying, but LINK was never even alive, and is still not alive.