When did men feeling pride for being the breadwinner and as a provider become feeling shame for being used as an ATM or...

When did men feeling pride for being the breadwinner and as a provider become feeling shame for being used as an ATM or greed to keep away from those gold digging whores?

Attached: D1D0B06E-F1F9-4599-AB99-B0AE7DE4D805.jpg (640x333, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-qxa91EwFco
twitter.com/CoffeeBaseball/status/1080944713950285824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

since women started to sleep around with everyone. you don't need to breadwin/provide for a woman in order to make her sleep with you. so being a provider type in this age just makes you a cuck

The change in gender roles is significant, but I don't agree with It's more about the fact that it's not anywhere as easy as it used to be to find a woman who is content to pop out multiple children and take care of the house. In the days you came home to a hot meal on the table. It's easy to take pride in something when your wife and kids do their part to make you feel appreciated. Now you can be the breadwinner and you have to pretend your partner is equal, even if they pull in nothing or comparatively little.

Difference was back then you literally owned your wife because you made the money, now hoes own half of you... forever.

BORN IN THE WRONG ERA FOR HAVING GFs

NO WONDER LIFE IS SO MISERABLE

This.

My wife earns more than me but I still bring a lot of satisfaction and fulfillment to our relationship. I told her from the very beginning that I'm not aiming to be the sole breadwinner. Men have to bring something different to relationships these days, and no that doesn't mean you have to be some cucked soiboi with normie tier opinions and aesthetics.

>inb4 hurr durr she's getting dicked by a chad at work

Back to Jow Forums you go.

she is definitely getting dicked at work, what exactly are you bringing in loser?

ITP: peak levels of COPE.
you cuck...

>Men have to bring something different to relationships these days
Like fucking what? Taking care of the kids? So you basically just swapped roles.

>but I still bring a lot of satisfaction and fulfillment to our relationship
but certainly not the bacon

S-she's ... n-not cheating on me r-right fellow goys!?!?

I'd rather be a stay at home dad than a wagecuck

Attached: 1kfsc6gaye4z.jpg (706x690, 54K)

The government has cucked you by replacing you as the breadwinner. A man's pay used to be the only way they could have a financially stable life. Nowadays they all know the government will be their provider if they fuck things up.

It was a 2 way street.

You provided steady income and security.
She provided warm atmosphere in household, warm meal on table and clean house.

Now she provides nothing, feels entitled to everything, and then sleeps around. It's no longer a fair trade.

>I'd rather be a stay at home dad than a wagecuck
This is literally how your wife gets impregnated by other men. I know Jow Forums loves to imply everyone is getting cheated on, but how can a woman respect this type of "man"

Actually this makes a lot of sense. Like if she can earn her own money she should. Damn.

I probably bring in about 15% less than her, and we already both live extremely comfortable lives so the whole "bringing the bacon" isnt even an issue for us.

You're just a regular cuck

To build on my point: Men have been bringing security and food since the dawn of time, this is literally where most women find their attraction in males other than looks. Post modernism might change society but it doesn't change evolutionary psychology. Your woman will subconsciously lose attraction to you as you are an inferior man.

Yeah ok my dude... I'll be sure to DNA test our children just in case.

>giving up your DNA to da jooz!

So because I earn 15% less than her in salary I'm "inferior" even though
>im physically attractive
>do all the physical labour
>lots of savings and investments
>debt free
>have goals and aspirations
>culturally and emotionally compatible, completely honest with each other and have rich and deep conversations
>plan to have children

And because we all supposedly ultimately still live in this caveman style evolutionary psychology world it's her destiny to get impregnated by some hypothetical higher tier chad with a slightly higher salary than me. Gotcha.

Never get married. All women are whores. Some just hide it better than others

>>culturally and emotionally compatible, completely honest with each other and have rich and deep conversations
You sound like a 16 year old girl
>And because we all supposedly ultimately still live in this caveman style evolutionary psychology world
Yes let's completely scrap evolutionary psychology because it's 2019 right? You are more primitive than you'd like to think.

So you're a supermodel sex god that brings his savings account and deep emotional conversations to the table? Reality is going to hit you hard someday, son.

>You sound like a 16 year old girl
You sound like you ran out of arguments fast.

>Yes let's completely scrap evolutionary psychology because it's 2019 right?
Yes because that's exactly what I was suggesting moron. I'm saying its absurd to come to this cuck fantasy of yours purely based on darwinism all because my salary is a bit less than my wife's.

For what it's worth we could probably live on my salary alone if we really wanted to but she really enjoys her job and we love our lifestyles right now.
>you must be big breadwinrar right now and have children and save da huwhute race goy!

I guess you wilfully missed the part where I also said I have a good salary, it just happens to be a bit less than hers, but whatever fulfills your own bias and narratives.

Stop larping you already admitted to being a stay at home dad
Your girlfriend might fuck you now but 5 years from now when you have kids, she will suddenly get an interest in "yoga classes"

You need expensive bacon then.

Poorfag.

Trick is to date women who earn in and around what you do. My most recent ex made about a third of what I make and the stress that puts on a relationship is fucking real.

Not saying I don't like paying for things, I really don't, but constantly having to consider the budget of someone who isn't earning like you are is a fucking pain.

The amount of insecure incels in this thread is amusing.

Since they started giving it out for free with no need for commitment
Also a lot of them are bad actors and act in bad faith in marriages
Women have gotten JUSTed super hard
Their brains are too soft and their consensus based mindsets make them easy targets to exploit.

Attached: E9B42EFD-3BA2-426E-89F1-DCC7145316E4.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

She's cheating on you I promise. Just give it time

>insecure incels

Attached: 463524C9-3D2C-428B-85AC-8019F600BD64.jpg (445x467, 34K)

>give it time for my ex to cheat on me

Nice album m8

No doubt

Attached: 20087F5F-AC9D-4ADE-B13B-C89A5F1BE17B.png (1369x1359, 138K)

Not falling for this becky

holy fucking shit how can one get baited so hard is beyond me fucking lurk more before engaging in conversations you sound like an absolute soi boi

>When did men feeling pride for being the breadwinner
In 2019 respect from women comes from going to the gym. Not Breadwining.

>since women started to sleep around with everyone
it was always the case even in your imaginary golden past people were cheating on their spouce all the time. Especially when we didn't marry out of love but to reproduce. People had their partner to have children with and were fucking their loved one on the side.

Since the gold digging whores have lost all respect, loyalty, heart, and reliability.

Also, since women wanted equal rights. Equal rights also means: pay for yourself bitch.

Wrong. It comes from being tall.

>normie aesthetics
You mean being a skinnyfat DYEL? Post body

>My wife earns more than me
>go back to Jow Forums
Opinion discarded

Attached: D5B6ED03-18A9-4C63-8AF7-97C505AE5996.jpg (250x242, 14K)

Paternity testing every newborn should be the norm these days.

Having a gf isn't instant happiness. Sometimes you have the wrong gf, which is worse than no gf because you have to break up with her just to get back to being no gf. This gets worse if you don't realise she's wrong for you within 6 months.

When women joined the workforce.

>she's getting dicked by a chad
Tyrone, actually.

When no-fault divorce was implemented.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>spending 20 plus years to raise your seed and take care of your dwelling should be treated poorly.
Fuck off asshole separate/different BUT equal. Try hiring someone to do what a homemaker does. Your looking at 50-100k a year depending on your area.

They went further and turned no fault divorce into a cash for life lottery
They’ve been less and less able to sucker men into marriage, so since they can’t willingly extort their money, the #metoo movement was born
Lol women are always scheming and finding new ways to suck money from men. For most men, it’s the reason they earn money in the first place, so they can have women hahaha
Relevant quote in the beginning of this video
youtu.be/-qxa91EwFco
>beware the painted ladies that come for you

Attached: 744517F0-2DA2-4BF9-B253-9620075D1EDB.jpg (1400x900, 427K)

Lmfao of brother. I work with a girl that has a dead beat "stay at home boyfriend" that raises her kids. You know what I did? Got her to give me head in her car after work. You know why? Women want a man that goes out and hustles and provides.

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 8K)

Kek
>tfw crypto rich at 23
Wtf am I gonna do now? Fuck is this shit. Any advice? I seriously do not feel like doing anything other than going to school for philosophy

The same time women decided to stop feeling pride for being the backbone and nurturer of the family.

depending on how rich you can just make it look like you're having your own online business whenever someone asks you and that it's doing so good you don't need any irl job besides that, it's what i'm doing

>plan to have children

Once she goes off the pill she may not be attracted to you anymore.

Top fucking kek are you me? Made it now too at the age of 22. Unironically just want to go study philosophy at uni now.

I am not rich from crypto. I just inherited. And I am honest about it, when people ask 'what do you do?' I reply 'nothing'.
I refuse to feel bad about just enjoying life and not doing anything 'meaningful' just because society says so.

Kek today my mom was ranting that I was doing absolutely nothing and I'm just like yeah idk, I have time, don't have to do anything... Then she replies "why don't you go to work??!" Then I said like "I'm really not going to work for €11/hour only idiots do that" kek

Just don't squander your family's wealth like a fucking boomer

You have to go back.

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Housework isn't even work lol. What are appliances?

... which is why I am here, interestedly reading this board, but not investing in any of the praised and shilled coins. I don't need to. But it is very interesting nonetheless to watch.

Same as one should have bought Apple stock in the 80s, or Bitcoin in time, it is too late.

Yet new wondrous things can always emerge. And one is never rich enough.

Since when did blood become such a meme? There are lots of scumbag biological dads. Your real dad is the one that raises you

Attached: EB4F0400-EB90-42D6-A12F-8410582CB463.png (320x240, 72K)

100 jobs created
100 children birthed
100 trees planted

Bonus round: Build a network that sees its members enter into positions of power and influence and use it to sculpt this world so it is better than it was when you found it. The world actually needs you and you owe the world.

OK it's just a LARP guys nothing to see here. Someone like this wouldn't be a 4channeller

All women cheat.
The thing is to impregnate them before they do.
Also always DNA test your offsprings and act accordingly to the result.

I've considered saying I sold a software company since I studied CS

How do you approach the question of "what do you do" without either looking like you're overcompensating or looking like you do nothing with your life?

I mean, to each his own. I gotta keep learning something though...

Yeah but I have to start from 0

Imagine if you were the kid for a moment, not the dad stuck raising some other dude’s child. You already know your own dad doesn’t want you. Your mom is ashamed of you. And now your real dad hates you. Now if someone could show that kid love, it would change his life.

Sounds good to me user, I'll impregnate your wife and you can raise my kids.

Attached: 1519317844642.jpg (245x206, 9K)

Oh yeah and all of your dads friends laugh at him or pester him, pressuring him to hate you and call him a cuck whenever he does something caring for you.

With capital you have freedom, when people just acquire wealth without work you become totally financially uncreative, I mean even if you are crypto rich start a fund or something. You should have 10 business by now all doing meritocratic hiring of ourguys, money is just the first step.

Because back then women were loyal wives and good mothers. Nowadays they're all whores, quite literally.

t. seething roastie

I agree. I think the generation of my mother were the last good women.

I don’t think any woman willingly wants to be a single mom. All of them expect the dad to be there. I’ve seen too many shows to know the government only provides for the bare minimum, for a grimey apartment they can’t choose, food stamps for off brand kraft macaroni. And I can’t imagine a guy spreading his seed just because he thinks his genetics are so good and deserve to populate the earth. If he wanted a kid, why would he want someone else to raise him? The argument just doesn’t make sense. Because that dad can provide his genes a better future? But that dad will also be the one to teach him all the values, take him to baseball games, teach him which football team to root for. What do you get out of this deal? You got to shoot some semen into a woman.

Not sure, but this study's pretty interesting:
twitter.com/CoffeeBaseball/status/1080944713950285824

In the last 30 years, 29% of marriages failed because the man earned less than women.

>More of me, less of you
That's it, that's the core drive. You lack testosterone so you've lost your genetic instinct.

when divorce laws allowed women to get away with financial murder scott free.

Retard. Think.

>I don’t think any woman willingly wants to be a single mom.

They were not given that option back in the days. Or it would have harmed the kid, because a bastrd was something undesirable too.

Giving women options, voting rights, money, freedom, divorce lawyers, and all that, that is the reason our western world is wild array.

Okay you got me

Yeah true, and it's not gonna ever be fixed, but when the crash happens and economic/social hierarchies can't any longer sustain themselves on Instagram selfies it's gonna be funny as hell watching these people fall.

>If he wanted a kid, why would he want someone else to raise him? The argument just doesn’t make sense.
Alright I had to come back for this stupid shit too. A man has limited resources. Let's say he can raise 5 kids. But by having your resources dedicated to his bloodline instead of yours, he can have 10 kids. What don't you get about rooting for your own side?

>Bonus round: Build a network that sees its members enter into positions of power and influence and use it to sculpt this world so it is better than it was when you found it. The world actually needs you and you owe the world.
Absolutely beautiful and exactly what I’m aiming for

Attached: C5C95A77-A8DA-4C05-B87C-443590024EC9.jpg (600x817, 82K)

>being straight in 2019
yikes
>tfw engineer with a doctor bf
I even make more than he does

Attached: 1550234640589.png (894x773, 48K)

It is not gonna be funny at all. It will hurt us all.

My roommate is a piece of shit. He has fucked a married woman at work in the closet, he fucked an engaged chick for a little while and his current gf was married when he started fucking her. Don't get fucking married you idiots.

This is also a good point, equality is the biggest scam of all time

Two incomes and two parents is always going to trump one. No woman is going to think, “I want to handle all the feedings and all the diaper changing. I want to chauffeur the kids around AND cook dinner AND help them with homework AND work to support the family.” Thank goodness I can vote for trump because polling day will help pick up the groceries. I have so much freedom between driving Johnny to softball and sally to dance lessons. Or maybe I can’t afford them because that’s a sacrifice I made being the sole income provider. Thank goodness we get half of daddy’s assets because that will moving my daughter into her new apartment the same day my son is graduating. Can’t bring my son to visit new universities mommy has to pick up an extra shift in order for you to be able to go. Yes thank goodness we have the freedom to work!

Why would you want 10 kids you’ll never meet or be a part of their lives?

Also to add to this if YOU have a job that keeps you from home a good bit 100% do not get married, she WILL cheat on your ass UNLESS MAYBE if you have kids and she takes really good care of them. If you aren't planning on having kids immediately though and you travel a good bit definitely don't do it.

I can already see gears spinning “good thing beta bob is doing all that for my son” you self centered assholes.

Women know it themselves: the have moods. They are confused about themselves, about everything in their lives, most of the time. They know it. They speak about it to you.
Yet they expect to be treated the same as men.
It just won't work out, as you can clearly see in politics nowadays, in business, in everything.
We are digging our own graves. Women are our spades.

FUCK JANNIES

Speak for yourself, it'll be the greatest transfer of wealth of all time, and that goes beyond just financial wealth. Suddenly people with skills and personality will be in high demand, while the rug gets pulled out from under the current paradigm.

Your expected to do 100% income, which is written off as you having fun. And then at home expected to do 100% of repairs and other man work while splitting 50% of child care and cleaning. It’s like modern women feel burdened by doing anything.

absolute trash tier baiting

How did you pull this? Did you just say hey come give me head in my car? lol

Do you not understand biology

>she really enjoys her job
Why wouldn't she when she gets dicked there daily.