Vegans are pussies, be a real man and get heart disease, I'd batter you irl (obviously only said on the internet)

>vegans are pussies, be a real man and get heart disease, I'd batter you irl (obviously only said on the internet)
>guy trying to rape girl late at night
>literally the only one out of 20 guys who physically intervened

Why do meatards feel the need to constantly larp like they're the terminator then when it comes to actually backing it up do literally nothing?

And yes, this actually happened a few months ago. The meatcucks looked at their phones and walked past pretending they couldn't see anything

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dominionmovement.com/watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like your B12 deficiency hit so hard that you got confused and didn't see that this is a board about business and finance.

Fpbp

vegetables have low caloric density
fat metabolism is superior too
why be vegan ?

They are mad because they cant get their dicks up from poor blood circulation, vegans are Chads as long as they arnt left wing fags

also
coffee and cocaine do that too

fpbp every single time

veganism leads to excessive braaps
humans don't have 5 stomachs

Imagine living on shitty carb rich food where you can't get half the nutrients your body needs unless you buy shit that isn't natively growing where you're from.
>Veganism is the most healthy diet
Yeah i'm sure europeans evolved through only eating berries with the harsh winters they faced.

dominionmovement.com/watch
obligatory link to BTFO vegans

The fuck has this got to do with business or finance you massive faggot?

is there even anything more based than right wing vegans

Any woman that gets raped deserves it

>raping another mans property
KYS

PSA TO DO KETO! EAT MEAT!

You wouldn't know what business is even if it fucked you in your boipucci.

Attached: bynd.png (616x518, 34K)

i eat meat and i hate women

>why be vegan ?
a whole new world opens up to you as soon as your arteries aren't congested anymore. and i'm not only talking about erections but quality of life overall

>Chad dominating Stacy while she loves every minute of it
>skinny vegan cuck boy walks up
>E-excuse me ma'am, i-i-is this guy bothering you?

>guys try to rape a girl
>attack guy
>go to jail for assault
You might not be pussies, but you sure are retarded.

i would tell you to kys but you are already doing it.
thank you for being a vegan and excluding yourself form the gene pool.

Your tale reads like the ramblings of a schizophrenic. Maybe you'd be more coherent if you ate some fucking bacon you dumb cunt.

Attached: SHITE.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

>even on a business and finance board these faggots need to tell us about their plants

K Y S

Right wing meat eaters

you sound like a typical beta white knight

how does it feel to know that women unironically hate you

Unequivocally based

Heart disease is caused by bacteria that feed on elevated but consistent levels of serum sugar and iron. The bacteria form plaque inside the walls of arteries.

There is a reason there is a correlation between people with gum disease caused by plaque, and by people who have heart attacks caused by plaque. It's because their bodies are colonized by bacteria.

If you eat bacon and toast in the morning, ham sandwich for lunch, and steak and potatoes for dinner then all of your meals for the day have excess sugar and iron and your body never has the chance to get back to fasting levels.

The bacteria cannot tolerate levels of iron found in the bloodstream when fasting and die off slowly. They also cannot tolerate high levels of iron in your blood found when you eat offal. It causes the plaque to break up. If their is sufficient plaque build up in an artery and you have an iron rich meal, causing the plaque to break up can cause a heart attack.

Stress hormones also cause the plaque to break up, either causing a heart attack in those with restrictions, or allowing the immune system access to the plaque to begin healing in a healthier individual.

Veganism is modern day communism. We're not all equal. Hierarchies exist. Eat animals or die prematurely. Trust me, I'm smarter than you.

fpbp wins again

So you are suggesting a warrior diet with lots of meat?

>Vegan diet is the ultimate redpill. It's a hard one to swallow. t. Nazi

>bacteria form plaque inside the walls of arteries
>their bodies are colonized by bacteria.

The retardation is reaching levels that should not exist. If bacteria live in your blood arterial plaque and subsequent hart disease is the least of your concerns. In that case the real diagnosis is that you are an AIDS-ridden faggot that is being eaten alive and about to die, because normal people have 5 billion white blood cells per liter of blood and anything foreign in their blood is killed immediately.

dab on em

based and boardpilled. vegancucks on suicide watch

you can try to push this retarded "meatcuck" term, but it will NEVER catch on.
cuck = not getting any and watching others get it
you are not eating meat for retarded reasons = you, the vegan, are by definition the "meatcuck" - you are cucking yourself from eating meat.

heart disease comes from plant oils, you are literally a shill (probably a bot) and if there is a human being behind this malevolent post that is intended to degenerate other humans you are unironically going to hell.

Incredible post. Keep it up. Proud of you.

S to spit on mongoloid vegans

based fuck vegan kikes