QNT = SCAM

Daily reminder that Quant is a SCAM that will SOON go down to $0. If any of you were DUMB enough to buy it, sell NOW to secure your profits or REGRET FOREVER as Shillbert DUMPS this SHIT token to OBLIVION.

Attached: QNTTHESCAM.png (362x415, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoDonald_/status/1147143950999937024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubs of truth

thanks, just bought another 100k

The FUD in here is intense.
OP is a faggot because he neither has QNT nor CL

Never, ever, ever trust the opinion of a Biz autist who has such obsessive anger towards a project that he takes the time to open design software, create a graphic, and ensure that the letters correspond to Quant's brand colours.

It is a bit much. I got some news yesterday that a decent sized position is being opened over the next few weeks. Might include a FUD campaign, t(he)y bought up enough the past few days to play games with the price a bit. Probably will be able to get it below $10, but I think the bottom is $8 for the next few weeks. Bought at $3, so I'm fine with it

based and scampilled

SCAM

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.99% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING , but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously...how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor!!

> Says all that bullshit to a bunch of Quantlets who have massively increased their BTC net worth and will continue to do so as QNT rises to its rightful place in the top 10.

Where's the dude who mortgaged his house and put in $70,000 at around 1 - 2 dollars. Dude is COMFY

I dunno man.

twitter.com/CryptoDonald_/status/1147143950999937024

All of this still in the pipeline, criminally undervalued MC, and possible Binance partnership/listing. There will be some fluctuations along the way obviously, but I think the buy/sell pressure ratio isn't going to let QNT correct very far at all.

Only on idex so whales and bots can manipulate it so easily. That’s how it dumped to 0.007 and pumped to ath again.

Lmao. Buy in at 100$+ on Binance then faggot.

Huh? I literally x8’d my bitcoin off this scam

Don't have to since your washtrading shit token will never be allowed on a real exchange.

Except Gil has confirmed Quant is in talks with Binance to integrate Binance chain into Overledger to open it to enterprise use.

Now call me crazy but I suspect that partnership will turn out to be mutually beneficial in more ways than one.

Stay rich user stay rich

They’re literally going to be the first crypto listed on an actual exchange lol....

Hello. This is lain. I don't know shit about QNT being a scam or not, but this shit is going to dip. Get out NOW.

Two charts - yesterday, when i first called exit due to higher highs, but dropping volume.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06 0 00102445 QUANT BTC - CoinPaprika chart - CoinTrader Pro.png (1482x648, 49K)

Quamfy*

>I didn't buy in yet please dump so that I can get in
LMAO desperate.

and chart from today, now dipped, and under trendline, volume still dropping

please user, take profit. Imagine selling at 100% gains then buying back 30% cheaper, with no losses. Now imagine losing 30% from ATH or going into red. Please, think rationally. We all need to make it.

love,

Lain

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 0 00099225 QUANT BTC - CoinPaprika chart - CoinTrader Pro.png (1484x655, 46K)

Lol people have been saying this shit since 8 dollars

If you don't understand the basics of trend volume analysis you should be trading crypto, probably. I'm not trying to FUD. I'm not trying to clout as a namefag. I just want us all to make it. Listen or don't, its up to you how you trade. I only want gains and love for us all, fren.

fake and gay

Stop trying to scare people into selling

Whatever you say, frens. I wish you luck with you bags.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 0 00099028 QUANT BTC - CoinPaprika chart - CoinTrader Pro.png (1478x653, 50K)

Still holding, frens?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 0 00097024 QUANT BTC - CoinPaprika chart - CoinTrader Pro.png (1482x650, 46K)

Imagine thinking biztards will trust an opinion of a random internet autistic troll over that of an opinion of a world class tech research firm, Gartner.

>please user, take profit
>please
>PLEASE

the whales are moving this downward
abandon ship

Of course

Based