The higher up the hierarchy you go

>The higher up the hierarchy you go
>The less work you do
>And the more money you (((earn)))

Attached: ceo per hour.jpg (1242x1257, 201K)

>>The less work you do

This is wrong and exactly why you will be poor for the rest of your life.

But there's only ONE CEO

Vs hundreds on minimum wage

In pretty sure the sum of ^^ is LOWER than the CEOs pay

> and the more responsibility you have

Ye, less work an average Joe can do and more work only a highly qualified person can do.

Say, there is an opening for a job where a man has to press a button every hour. The problem is the button is on a big panel with 1000 buttons and every time someone presses a wrong one, the company loses $1M. You could hire a simple guy, who'd trial and error his way to the right button and pay him $15/hr. Or you could hire that one guy who knows ahead which button it is, but he asks $1500/hr. Which one would you hire? Also, that one guy has 2 other offers to operate similar panels in other companies, and you don't know how much they are offering him. A colleague suggests you up that salary to $2000/hr, since if that guy picks another company, you'll be stuck with a $15/hr imbecile. Would you listen to him?

If running a corporation is so easy why don't poor people just do that?

> Be a cashier at McD's.
> Fuck up.
> Get a warning or slap on the wrist or absolutely nothing.
> Be a CEO at McD's.
> Fuck up.
> Get booted out before the day is over.

Hire the guy for 15/hr and teach him the right button. Save 1000/hr.

Then once he learns which button to push and that you’re paying less than the other button pushers - he goes and finds a better paying job.

Plus: Be liable for losses. Of course there are insurances for that, but these insurances will come after you to get their money back in case you fucked up carelessly.

have sex

Attached: 1560884853707.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

If your work slaves fuck up you'll have to be responsible for it

Attached: dddd.png (642x471, 345K)

So do you guys think this guy doesn't know that?
Do you think he's looking to convince people based on this massively flawed image? And that he's not just looking for (you)'s?

Wow! It sure sucks to being responsible! That's totally not what the lower management do!

My life has unironically become easier the more money I've made. When I worked at McDonalds everyone but me rushed between that and a second job each day; they stand for hours on end and can't even go to the bathroom when they want to. Couldn't afford a car back then either so I biked everywhere; a lot of poor people do either that or use public transportation, taking hours on what would take minutes using a car. Now that I have a better job I have paid vacation for weeks at a time and sit in an air conditioned office all day.

If I was rich I'd start my own real estate company and be a CEO. Then my life would probably be even easier.

Not to the point of being liable with their personal money/property.

i remembering graduating college and thinking i wanted to big a bigwig one day, top of the foodchain at some company. it's 10 years later and i'm intentionally avoiding promotion to stay away from the politics, pressure, and expectations associated with executive leadership that's still 2 levels away from CEO

People writing posts purely for imaginary internet points? I think you took a wrong turn somewhere, Sven-Åke. This is Jow Forums, you want plebbit.

And of course Walmart is the biggest cheapskate even with they pay CEOs. Why would anyone from the top down work for that shitty company?

>already rich from disproportionately high salary
>oops got fired
>I have to sell my private jet
my heart weeps for all the CEOs out there

Fuck off to reddit with this communist shit

So i train another, big deal

You're a fucking brainlet if you think a CEO doesn't work harder than than some 19 year old minimum wage scumbag dropping food on the floor. They are on the clock 24/7 and only a complete psychopath can be effective at it. Do the math and redistribute 100% of their salary equally to all employees in the corporation and you'll end up giving everyone like $10 more for the entire year.

>having 2 jobs is more work than having 1
Excellent observation sherlock

There's literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of employees at these companies though. If you eliminated the ceo position you'd maybe save enough to the rest of these employees a couple hundred dollars per year.

>if inheriting extensive land holdings by noble birthright is so easy, why don't peasants just do that?

I like it better, when we give all luxury to lucky people who are born into family of (communist) party leaders. They have done so much more to earn the nice life. Political leaders are so much more hard working people.
Walmart should definitely pay their employees 0.1 cents more per hour and kick the CEO.

that's doubling the wage for wagies. let's do it.

I actually did the math for Wal Mart a year or two ago and it worked out to be about $10 a year extra for all employees, average, if the CEO gave 100% of his salary. Big fucking whoop when you consider how important that job slot is and the need to fill it with a competent psychopath.

Attached: 1561868077346.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

>for the entire year
not per hour

No it was not $10 an hour, it was $10 total for an entire year

>Run own company
>Do all the work
>Technically CEO of company

And to this day I do not know what a CEO does

I understand performance based pay but wouldnt it be better to distribute that money across a board of people who specialize in each specific task? Paying CEOs in stock packets seems really counter intuitive because the second you crash the CEO is out of there

because they are genetically flawed natural slaves

No wonder to flip burgers and think this is a good idea

If you dont like ig then make your own company like they had to

No one even argues that corporations can't afford it. It's the smaller businesses that can't. Minimum wage prices small business and lower skilled labor out of the market. Stupid image.

What a CEO does is
>run own company
>do all the work

That doesn't sound right going by what I saw happening at other companies

Executive positions are just a jewish social clubs