Convert 1.5 in 2BTC

Please I need a solution. I lost 0.5 buying LINK at the top.

Attached: 1562219933751.jpg (2000x1326, 629K)

Literally just wait

Literally just wait for link to pump again dummy

Attached: The cutest Chihiro-chan.png (562x695, 240K)

LOOK, point 2 is wrong.
NO YOU DO NOT NEED A FUCKIGN ORCALALELELALELAELALALELAEL
stupid faggots

People a month ago fomo'd into link at 1.40 and then sold at 0.80 like idiots, only to get suprise google pumped and priced out.

Attached: MUH.png (192x377, 84K)

Don't stress. Do you think they worked with all of those companies to just announce everything in a month, pump the price by $2 and then do nothing?

There are things coming that will double the price, and you might be in the shower trying to swing back to BTC to chase some sats.

It is not worth it.

>buying link
>losing anything
sorry, you're just too new here to understand the fallacy of your post

OP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-15-02-01~2.png (1080x660, 128K)

>Be me
>Tell my wife about chainlink
>She tells her friend about chainlink
>Her friend tells her boss about chainlink, he's a crypto investor
>Does 1 hour of research and buys 100K link at 1.40
>Link dumps
>He sells at 85c
>Buys back in at 1.22
>Sells at 1.13 right before pump
>Bought back in at 1.80 and decided he needed to read about what he'd invested in

He laughed it off though. And he made his money back by just holding it and selling at 4.50.

>literally who
is trading link like some chinese binance shitcoin even though it has the 6th highest real volume out of all cryptoassets.
Also if he keeps track of Chainlink he will regret not just holding. And will probably Fomo back in at a higher price.

Attached: the cutest.png (198x338, 56K)

Crypto investor? Seems a biztard.

He bought back in at $3.00, and is obsessed with LINK now that he understands what is going on. He's just holding and moving more of his assets into LINK.

>be me
>tell my wife
>she tells her boyfriend
>"uh, he's... uh my friend's boss"

dude, LINK is not necessarily done. If BTC breaks out here it probably rips. You can tell when most coins are going to keep going another level by when they retrace 30 to 40% but just keep going sideways. LINK is doing just that. If you look at the first big LINK breakout, it took 11 days of sideways price action until it broke out again and went higher. We are currently on day 8.5 or so. Next time if you want to buy a big alt pump on Binance, wait for the 30 to 35% retrace from the top or buy on the first pullback on the way up.

Well, I'm not actually allowed to talk to him yet but she told me that he said if link reaches $10 he'll buy me some KFC.

Are you seriously doing TA on LINK compared to the crypto market and BTC?

I mean, I can understand that if BTC takes off again and hype builds up, continuation of the bull market etc. then people will be looking to invest in an asset that has a future, but LINK has not given a shit about what the crypto market is doing for the past year.

Its been negatively correlated to btc if anything

Attached: linkannouncementbanner_.jpg (1300x760, 61K)

Fake

Attached: 1562239160333.jpg (2327x1260, 233K)

do you think it's a coincidence that LINK took off at the end of April? If BTC were to drop hard, LINK will go down with it, along with every other coin out there.

just like my gf, except she hates wearing hats
Cant wait to get rich with links and marry her

I guess May is 'at the end of April'
The negative correlation with BTC is overstated. If you look at the SATS chart it looks that way, it's because LINK has it's dollar value (Something no other shitcoin has) and BTC going up or down gives the impression that when BTC goes down, LINK goes up.

It's true that when BTC pumps, LINK's dollar value momentarily dips because people chase the BTC pump to accumulate more link. When BTC stops pumping, there is always a spike as people flip quickly back to LINK. Same in the inverse situation.

What this indicates is that a large percentage of traders are trading solely on LINK pairs with the secondary goal of making money, but the primary goal of accumulating LINK.

Yeah, april 30th is the first bullish candle on LINK/USD when it started it's run. But the whole point is to say BTC ripped on April 20th, and LINK started an insane run just 10 days later. Without BTC running like it did, LINK doesn't get this huge pump. So yeah, there is a clear correlation between BTC pumping and LINK pumping.

Buy another 0.5 link

>decided he needed to read about what he'd invested in

Attached: 23C7EDB8-5A9E-4347-A624-76CDFE3943B5.jpg (227x222, 7K)

guys help banning @bit_patrick

Attached: pepegun.gif (220x213, 12K)

you didnt buy link at the top fuckhead. Saty in and stop being a bitch

Attached: No.jpg (1276x647, 113K)