"Real world use cases"

"Real world use cases"
"Industry partners"
"Commercial adoption"

Why are my bags so heavy?

Attached: file.png (695x536, 65K)

Why do you have so many coins?
And why are more than half of them shitcoins?

Attached: 1534330545878.jpg (838x696, 38K)

Diversification
Don't put all your eggs into one basket
Low cap crypto index fund

>more than half
name 1 (one) project in OP that isn't a shitcoin

walton

This isn’t necessarily a post about over diversification you fucking brainfags

diversification doesn't mean you should buy meme tokens whose only purpose is stealing btc from gullible r*dditors, it means diversifying some of your assets into BTC

>deepbrainchain
brainlet detected

>cardano

brainlet detected

Because you’re a 100 IQ Big Boy swimming in waters meant for 130 IQ + brainchads.

You’re like a dog trying to match colors, picking at random because they all look the same to you.

You’re smart enough to get the concept, but not smart enough to see the patterns, and not dumb enough to know you’re dumb and just follow those who actually have the capacity.

If you were 20 IQ points +/- you’d be better off.

Attached: 613B10B1-E56D-4DDD-8489-7A34DADD5AF7.png (1200x675, 885K)

>SALT
brainlet detected

>Diversifying among chinese shitcoins.

Top fucking kek.

Diversifying is a meme for a crypto investor. Diversity is adding real estate, precious metals and stocks to your overall portfolio. Not putting your money into a bunch of 95% wash traded chinese scams

Attached: DEATH AWAITS THE UNWORTHY.png (616x480, 435K)

How did you manage to buy every 2017 meme coin except link?

Salt literally has ZERO 24 hour volume lamo

Attached: ooff.png (505x602, 204K)

are any of these things being adopted
I don't pay attention to all these shitcoins I just stick to 2

kek

Are you fucking serious?

Attached: u02zw6e1vzi01.jpg (1080x1920, 581K)

Because you listened to anonymous scammers only telling you what you want to hear instead of using your own brain.

Oh mate you got some absolute fucking stinkers there. Real fucking smelly, evil, putrid, pungent, vile lumps of useless shite.

Attached: PajeetBeach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Congrats, every single coin in your bag is a scam.

GOOKED

Everything is a scam Except $ADA, $ICX, $XLM and $BAT

Walton is unironically, one of the least scammy ones lmao. Despite that.

This is the greatest. Are they even still around or is it officially $0

they just suffered an attack and had to rollback their blockchain
the publicity resulted in a price bump

>bought $15k of FunFair instead of ChainLINK in 2017 and still bagholding
Kill me

Attached: FUNChad.jpg (236x213, 17K)

cardano isn't. it's just really new. still in accumulation stage. it's going to be a lot more versatile than ethereum. will most likely launch PoS at least a year before Ethereum does so it will have first mover advantage. Eth is a dinosaur. It's like the Bitcoin of the smart contract platforms.

>inb4 muh EOS
it's inflationairy garbage.

>"Real world use cases"
>"Industry partners"
>"Commercial adoption"
>
>Why are my bags so heavy?

because adoption is a very slow process. hardly anyone knows about btc in the real world, let alone alts.

anyway, MCO is solid

I don't use BAT, but the android browser is fucking fantastic, adblock with no root and built on chromium

this is correct

comfy as fuck in crypto.com, bought at ~$2-3

>muh peer review
>H A S K E L L
reminder for ADA bagholding faggots like yourself
>only coin in pic related that still doesn't have a working product 18 months later
what have they done since the bull run? last i read they were hyping a testnet lmao get fucked

Attached: 1-7-18.png (2276x1384, 525K)

Mainnet already launched idiot.

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.99% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING , but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously...how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor!! hahah dumb faggots

Dinosaur coin doesn't scale. There is no such thing as digital gold. Gold has value not only because it's scarce but because it has uses in all kinds of applications. Bitcoin has the scarcity but doesn't have the use case. Right now it's a golorified western union and in another few years when the tx fees are $100 it wont even be that anymore. Transacting on it will be done only for whales and exchange wallets and they might issue you some sort of spendable token that represents your actual bitcoin holdings but at that point your not using bitcoin anyway.

Tick Tock.

>inb4 muh lightning
Sorry. It requires an onchain tx to get in and out of LN. Enjoy your fees.