President of the European central bank is considering a full ban on crypto she is getting cornered by THEM

President of the European central bank is considering a full ban on crypto she is getting cornered by THEM.

> PIC FKN RELATED

LOOK AT THIS AND USE YOUR BRAIN

"Mati Greenspan, senior market analyst at brokerage eToro wrote in a note to clients this week. “Indeed, Christine Lagarde who is set to replace Mario Draghi on 1 November is extremely pro digital assets"
He said that about that about her

LinkedIn il matisyahu NOT ISRAEL LOL

You really think she is pro bitcoin ?

This will be factor #1 why btc will plunge

Believe pic related lol

YES ITS ALL A COINCIDENCE

KADOSH to you my fwen follow the trail

Why would brother Kadosh tell us and his clients to go all in ?

Dont be stupid

Remember history and what THEY have done

news.coinpath.io/israeli-central-bank-to-hold-off-on-issuing-digital-e-shekel-coin/

Attached: download (5).jpg (304x166, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/07/07/new-ecb-boss-christine-lagarde-made-a-serious-bitcoin-warning/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14260327
constitution.org/mon/greenspan_gold.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/07/07/new-ecb-boss-christine-lagarde-made-a-serious-bitcoin-warning/

It's TRUE

Bump

Sad

Possible, the euro is close of dying, if it dies the old currencies will not have the trust necessary to be accepted as a mean of transaction and the population would rather go back to bartering or crypto

Do they not understand what a BRAP is? Is was not true before, but it will be soon.

This is unironically bullish for bitcoin

go away facebook

shoo shoo reddit

>bitcoin is going down because jews
ok

Well it is a direct threat to their banking schemes.

the absolute humor of this plays out in game theory is wonderful.
Expect US to suddenly announce they will embrace to force Euro to collapse and flight to USD as safety.
Europoors cant game

Lost a few points from my already low IQ by reading your post

Christine Lagarde just got arrested for using taxpayer money to pay off people

Crosspisted

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Holy fuck I never gave this thought ......Russia and China with Africa take over europoor.....

North America takes over central and south America when Venezuela famine spreads to all Latin America

Wow I can picture

i need an oven and some gas for you

Article posted @coinpath has no relation to your thumbnail which is unreadable other than the headline: Bitcoin prices climbing - trade cycles (marketcap?) have doubled in 2 months.

Seconded - This thread is bullshit

He told his clients to go all in btc

Israel

>Expect US to suddenly announce they will embrace to force Euro to collapse and flight to USD as safety.

>>U.S. Senator Ted Cruz said on Thursday, "President Trump knows what Bitcoin is, he's well-aware," the Senator chuckled. "He's joked a few times about giving [sic] 'TrumpCash' - to voters in 2020." Cruz continued, "Digital currency makes perfect sense to me. Politically, economically, technologically. And if there's on thing for certain, MAGA voters are in for a ride in 2020."

warosu.org/biz/thread/S14260327

WTF
ECB shilling Ripple security shitcoin and JPM dollars backed stable coin is fucking cringe
This is it, fuck ECB, fuck EU, they want all of us wagecucker forever
I’m and I will always be all in in BTC

He will make it

He reads between the lines

Others don't

Not gone happen. Banks despise Larsen. The ECB is nothing without the support of swift and banks, Lagarde will be the last ECB hack. What comes after that, certainly not EU under dollar

user I can’t decrypt your post

lmao eurocucks got absolutely btfo. Euro will collapse before EOY. Btw before end of July Russia will announce new pro crypto laws.

FUCK EU
FUCK EUROKEKS
FUCK ECB
FUCK EURO
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK JEWS

BTC 100K EOY

yep...all wars are now currency wars.
ECB is stuck between rock and hardplace. DB is about to fold and take with it entire economy....in order to try to contain they need negative interest rates, therefore they want to limit escapes from system into bitcoin
However, by moving against btc they ensure other currencies will move towards it not because the others love crypto, but because it will signal buy to EUR market causing a flight to safety.
In short, they are fugged

Lmfao

"Several people have pointed out to me already is that the next ECB boss is incredibly crypto friendly,” Mati Greenspan, senior market analyst at brokerage eToro wrote in a note to clients this week. “Indeed, Christine Lagarde who is set to replace Mario Draghi on 1 November is extremely pro digital assets.”

eToro lol

>"Several people have pointed out to me already is that the next ECB boss is incredibly crypto friendly,” Mati Greenspan, senior market analyst at brokerage eToro wrote in a note to clients this week. “Indeed, Christine Lagarde who is set to replace Mario Draghi on 1 November is extremely pro digital assets.”
Pro digital asset could still mean central bank digital currency.

See Alan Greenspan on banning gold:
"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard." - constitution.org/mon/greenspan_gold.htm

That was from the 60s, before bitcoin, but he specifically says *any* store of value.

Alan Greenspan inflated the American dollar to fucking nothing even while knowing the whole time the benefits of a real store of value (before btc, that was just gold).

The people in central banks, running monetary policy are not dumb. While doing their jobs, they support inflation and printing money and will do whatever it takes to keep that go. And they know btc is a threat.

Alan Greenspan said it himself. There would be no choice but to make a store of value illegal.

“Not bitcoin, of course, but she has advocated already for state-backed cryptocurrencies as well as settlement tokens like XRP and JPM coin. We can expect that someone so crypto friendly in such a position will be good for the industry as a whole.”
Literally WTF

Distributed public ledgers are great for tracking

Inflatable currency outside control of the government is bad for the welfare state

That's how you get "digital asset but not bitcoin".

renkobro

1500 soon

>The people in central banks, running monetary policy are not dumb. While doing their jobs, they support inflation
all good points and true user.
However for work ive lived in the 3rd world before, so i have a unique understanding of how ppl react when living in a collapsing system.
The one thing your above points leave out is such long-term manipulation only works while the system is working...remember these 'insiders' are as greedy as you and me...they will all start to secretly purchase btc themselves.
This is how all corrupt systems fall apart. Even insiders bet against it.