Microsoft insider

Attached: insider.png (2018x296, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The other Microsoft insider said that is Chainlink. Who is lying here?

I don't know why, but I trust him.

As gluttonous as Sergey is to want every major player to court his project, this is not how things work.

hes still loading up

they both sound like the same voice in my head when i read them so i dont know

I work at microsoft and can tell you that it is chainlink, you listen to who you want to tho, stay poor

this doesn't make sense, somebody has to be lying or we're literally in clown world KEK

Bill Gates here, it is chainlink folks.

Outsider here, can't confirm.

my uncle works at microsoft

i have followed microsofts activity since 90's and i can tell you with absolute certainty that microsoft will take anything and make their own proprietary version of it if they think they can get away with it. so them using chainlink is absolutely unlikely.

Hi Bill

How is it that fudders always know exactly what's wrong with the project while hopium larps are always vague. Seems pretty suspicious imo

Attached: DB23263FA56C4944999A8A869DF07915.jpg (1200x1188, 170K)

Everyone will eventually bend the knee. Literally hundreds of teams.

notice how he knows the name of it is Bletchley. I bet most anons here did not know that, if any

cryptlets BTFO

Attached: 02486.jpg (450x200, 27K)

a new paradigm in ironic shitposting

Attached: 1535481544199.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

My dad works at microsoft and he said it’s not chain link.

Wtf are you talking about? Everyone who watched the Sergey vid from 2017 knows about the name Bletchley.

Bill Gates and the Gates Foundation specifically identified Link in a white paper pertaining to food supply in the future. Let me repeat that, Bill Gates specifically included Links logo and a write up.... So who you think is lieing after reading that!

prove it

A literal throwaway paragraph, written by an intern who googled smart contracts. But you fucking stinkers think Bill Gates sucks sergeys dick.

Insider here. Its not Link atm, not yet

Go to warosu and search for it you lazy faggot

Nah, there was a ton of discussion on here about a year ago about bletchley and cryptlets.

iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf

ctrl + f chainlink

some people can't DYOR and have to be spoonfed. Here you go little one

I once asked someone from microsoft about chainlink and he claimed he has never even heard of it.

Inside her here your mom is a whore

Fake and gay.

It is true there is one guy on biz who spammed it for months that there was no connection between microsoft and link

Insider here
Disregard both of those insiders

absolutely deluded. The Chainlink tech has already been proven to be bullshit. No one will ever actually use it.

Attached: chainlink is a scam.png (1200x1200, 826K)

Nothing to see here, goy. Must be your imagination

Actual Microsoft insider here. We are using chainlink. Of course we are accumulating it before announcing it so you will see some price suppression

based outsider, i trust this guy the most

youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8

Attached: Imagine.png (1630x850, 1.24M)

Sorry I can't reveal too much, but I'm happy to tell you as much as I can.

Fuck off dumbshit. Google it yourself, Good Food is Good Business... Page 47.. eat that bitch.

See this is why I was tripfagging last week. Let me confirm, I don't have a clue about any partnership with Microsoft

Yeh and how you suppose the Gates Foundation found out about Link. You morons think Gates or Warren Buffett would sign off on a paper like that without having knowledge of a company being mentioned? If you think they would you are a fucking moron.

Only

This is correct, I had to learn about Bletchley when I was getting certified for MS Cloud bullshit, just now learned it was retired.

shut the fuck up you dirty asshole

Yeah it's a terrible project.
Make sure you sell your whole stacks (if you have any.)
Also you can use the filter system on this sub to filter out a whole bunch of stuff. I'd recommend things like "linky" "chainlink" "sergey" etc. It stops you from being overloaded with this shit so that we can focus on the discussion of projects with an actual future like nano and vechain.

Sergey mentions it in one of his talks you dumbass.

And a new meme is born...

If Microsoft gets involved with chainlink their only goal would be to kill it and harvest whatever ideas that suit them from it as part of creating Microsoft(r) Link(r) 'your trusted interbusiness blaa blaa'.

Can confirm, this guy is legit
t. also outsider.

Insider here
They are both true
The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

NSA here. Can confirm Bill aint lying folks.

Boeing compartmentalizes its projects in much the same way.

Same, I went to the Microsoft Store at the mall and asked to see the manager and when I asked Chain Link he responded by saying they don't sell fencing material
LMAO

Outsider here. I have no idea which insider is correct.

Microsoft insider here. Expect some sort of an announcement soon. Chainlink will be involved, can't say much more.

still buying fud faggot

>Microsoft insider said
he wouldn't say that here. use your common sense

I have been a part of the Microsoft family for 11 years and it's been 1 of Bill's lifelong dreams to use Chainlink and play Xbox with Sergey.

ctrl+f microsoft
>0 results

Can somebody confirm this??