I love Brave's ad blocker (was watching a movie on primewire last night...

I love Brave's ad blocker (was watching a movie on primewire last night, tried to use chrome and literally couldn't get it to work, switched to Brave problem solved) but goddamn why is solving Captcha such a fucking nightmare holy shit

Attached: largebat.png (2400x2400, 108K)

Garbage browser used by garbage people

QQ Moar Gorge.

If Brave is so good why isn't BAT price going up? Riddle me this, loser.

Under $1 in white paper.
Browser token.
Anti-lgbt.

Holy shit I'm using Brave now. I hate gays.

eich also posts pro brexit stuff on his twitter

Im bisexual and hate faggots. M/M marriage is a joke. LGBT community is for people without decency.

I use Brave on a PC and have no problem with Captcha. That being said, I'm sure Google is constantly looking for ways to sabotage Brave/other web browsers and Captcha would be a pretty simple way to do this.

Also, buy more BAT plebs

Attached: Brave BAT1.png (500x500, 52K)

Yeah, it seems like if you're on Brave browser Google will fuck with you when you're solving Captcha.

might have something to do with the filters that block ads and trackers

>tfw had to switch to firefox to post this...

Brave is cool. I made about $30 using it over the last couple of months and traded half the BAT for other coins. I'm getting good vibes on this one so I think I'll start to hodl some BAT long term.

kinda spooky, i hate fags as well. how does the browser know me

Attached: 6126402.jpg (300x202, 51K)

BAT could cure cancer and it still wouldn't pump.

Found out you can torrent directly in the browser without the need for BitTorrent.

Why don't I earn any BAT? I've had the browser for like a week and I ain't got nothing.

Did you turn on ads you dumb fucker?

gotta go to your reward settings to turn it on. Click the "Brave Rewards" BAT icon towards the right in your search bar.

I also disable auto-contribute because I think you can manually contribute to people if you want (without accidentally contributing to people you don't), and I'm accumulating anyway.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BATCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT WASAWASAWAWASA

Disable shields for shitposting here. Should solve the captcha problem.

T. Using brave RN

>using Brave instead of Firefox with uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, and Privacy Badger

Attached: 35172383.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Why would I do that when I could get paid?

BAT is shit. If you hold any it’s probably the most easily recognized indicator of a room temperature IQ. That said, Brave browser is the best browser out there. Dont opt in to ads, its not worth the minuscule amount of money you get paid for watching them.

What coins do you recommend then?

Practically anything else.

shut up faggot
you don't actually see any of the ads, ever
you just keep browsing as normal

i hold 50k bat 110k chainlink and you are definitely a nigger

i just do this to bleed out amazon facebook and google

hope you die too

Attached: bat.png (1153x529, 70K)

coward

I just switched to Brave and Bitchute 2 weeks ago and holy shit it is so much better.

I just know you don’t actually want a coin recommendation, you just want to shit on whatever project i mention because i hurt your fragile ego by calling you retarded. Im doing you a favor here. You would be better off throwing a dart at a list of shitcoins, then transferring all your BAT holding to that coin. If you dont know why, do some research on BAT. Especially previous versions of the whitepaper.

You only switched to Bitchute now? What were you living under a rock?

Google doesn't want you using brave.
At all.

>not using uMatrix

not gonna make it

i just wish the logo was more aesthetically pleasing, i mean if they want to compete with firefox and chrome the icon has to be nice to look at

Google can lick my asshole

I think it's fine. Also, you have a woman's mentality.

You are still a coward

>Anti-lgbt.
that's what I though, but then!

Came across Twitter of one of the core team guys (not Eich)
your standard issue SF retard - pronouns, masturbating to USSR, trans acceptance, this kinda stuff

seems that Eich learned nothing, people-wise.

Sad! Many such cases!

Remember when Firefox forgot to renew their extension certificate some weeks back? Really professional.

shall we end up in a timeline where M$ browser is the bes... least bad?

you need device recognition allowed (shields) to make the captchas not freak out. that way it remembers you just did one

So what? Tripling in value in 18 months or so is still an incredible investment.