We will have our own exchange coming soon with a listing on Kyber Network...

We will have our own exchange coming soon with a listing on Kyber Network. Enjoy being part of something bigger than yourself and welcome to the Insider Network. #BRAP
>inb4 LARP

Attached: X.png (800x800, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brap.me/brapmeupscotty
brap.me/idiot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know. As a guy , you are an RPG character that has to level up his skills and become somebody worth a shit to society and the world. But as a girl , your life is sunshine and rainbows because you got everything going for you for the first 30 years of your life or so. Then it becomes a tragic story if you just rode the cock carousel and ended up lonely , fat and having cats everywhere. It really makes you think... Being a guy is significantly better than a chick , because the adventure is what fucking matters. Men become while women just are. Let me help you upgrade yourself user and be the best version for yourself and for others. Thank me later when we're all rich. #BRAP

Attached: BRAPPENING.png (440x115, 13K)

The intersection of male / female power crosses somewhere around 27.
A 45 yo male is infinitely more powerful than a 45 yo woman.

BRAPPER is a real way for NEETs to get roasties to make them rich. For this reason alone, it is the most based and redpilled coin.

I agree. Physically , mentally , emotionally and financially. It's just a tragic story. One minute you are hot and everyone wants to give you things and fuck you , and than the next minute , no one wants you anymore , and you end up fat and lonely with cats. Damn God , Why you so ruthless?

THIS

Attached: lambrap2.png (717x800, 623K)

Women just are... I WISH. NOT TRUE. Nowadays women have to become too. Otherwise we starve like the rest of the population

brap.me/anal

Attached: mrs nazarov 6.jpg (750x594, 64K)

Become what? If you stay pretty and play your cards right , you can find a beta male who will marry you and give you everything you need. If you get fat and don't take care of yourself and not know how to cook and clean , then you are screwed. Women can always sell pussy. Men can't. Dick is in abundance. Pussy isn't.

Yuuuuuuuuge news I can trade brap on my phone

Brap me rich laddies
brap.me/brapmeupscotty

Attached: b7d0b1a7-9cb6-4f46-8745-7cd2ed2b5e2f.jpg (541x505, 45K)

brap.me/Sniffdatbrap

brap.me/thebrappest

Does this have any drops?

brap.me/abandonedroad just in case

Hmm, some qr code brap tip app sounds like it might be a good idea.

brap.me/pies also just in case

Whoever that was, thank you.

brap.me/idiot really just in case

Brap.me/daddy just in case

Thank you, user. You made my day.