WE REACHED 100k USERS!

WARNING. BITCOIN AND GAYLINK ARE APPROACHING THE TOP OF THEIR RUN.

YOUR BTC/LINK INVESTMENTS CAN MAKE YOU ONLY ABOUT +10% MORE UNTIL THEIR BUBBLES BURST.

You won't become rich from this.

To become rich, you need pi. WE JUST HIT 100K USERS! This is growing FAST!

Creators of pi Network Stanford Phds, FINALLY showed their faces! Disbelievers ETERNALLY BTFOed.

LOOK AT THE FACES OF YOUR SAVIORS!

Jow Forums, LAST CHANCE TO BE AN EARLY ADOPTER AT SOMETHING AND MAKE MONEY. We're talking about 100k people only.

Mine FREE COINS while it is still EARLY. END OF 2019 IT GOING ON EXCHANGES. YOUR COINS ARE GOING TO BECOME REAL MONEY.

Pi Network is a cryptocurrency, started by Stanford Phd's. You can download the app on your phone (iOS or Android), and it takes negligible battery power to run and mine. All you need is a phone number or a facebook account to sign up.

Because it's still so early, you'll need an invite code to join.

Feel free to use mine: "geok"

Download the app and read the whitepaper here:
m
i
n
e
p
i
c
o
m
/
g
e
o
k

Attached: 1559731088142.png (505x415, 340K)

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu!

>minepi.com
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength
USE CODE STRENGTH TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE - SUPPORT YOUR BRETHREN - SUPPORT THE FUTURE

Attached: legit3.png (1140x640, 1.13M)

>tfw when this hits $20 during its initial listing
You can make it user, but only if you sign up with code WestenMike and start mining NOW

My whole discord used the code gom23 since it mines the fastest and has the most miners.

Use code
>hodl
>hodl
For the largest biz group. Don't be fooled by these scam artists.

P.S. turn off your name visibility in the settings once you sign up with hodl to maintain your user status.

Dont listen to anyone who says you will get "max mining" by using their code, it doesn't work that way. But if you want to kick off the golden bull alt run, feel free to use my invite code
>GoldenBull

Attached: 1557984200453.png (823x527, 406K)

Need a code? Join the 34 of us.
>>awesomeness3242
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-00-13-30.png (720x1280, 1.27M)

Just to set things into perspective. Look at this bitcoin adoption chart.

Do you realize how early 100k is? This is like getting into bitcoin in 2013.

Say this goes to 200m users (totally possible), you are now the wealthiest 0.0005% of pi holders. That is if you get in now.

Attached: 1 jkReP_4QHbu4SXGZ_Obk3Q.png (1026x712, 52K)

I'm not gonna tell you some bullshit that you will get extra stuff from my invite link, everyone who does is lying. Every invite link is the same.

I can give you some info though:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

Anyway here is my invite link:
>Poisen
>Poisen

Right now we re around 100k users.

pi Network is programmed to halve it's mining rate every 10x of new users. Next halvings at 1m and 10m.

For every new user joining the Network a standard supply of coins is preminted and added to the total supply. At 10m users this is going to stop.

Mine now and let the normies mine at 0,2pi/h

Attached: 1560525652106.png (719x1231, 665K)

15k whale reporting in

Use code NateHiggers on signup and mine with 2x rate.

Use my code 'belledelphine' if you're a true hentai fan

f you don't own at least 10BTC you aren't going to make it.

pi is what you need. And right now you mine it for free. mine 10k and you make it.

user in another thread estimated 17~24$ per pi

Attached: 1560940696126.png (1920x1839, 610K)

Attached: IMG_pi_edited_1224.png (1024x768, 317K)

we all gonna make it frens

Attached: 1561231241894.jpg (584x440, 125K)

>code bradfo
code bradfo
>code bradfo

>pi is growing fast
Bold words when it’s been happening for months
It is getting movement yes but you gotta be real
Just know that to benefit from an invite your inviter has to be an active miner
You can improve your rate when after your 3rd session you can add people to your circle
Embron is my name and I got screwed over by an inactive user
Help a guy out if you’re a brainlet you’ll be in good company. Together we will make it

thx bought 100k

Reminder that:
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use
-"join us" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn bonus mining rate is inviting others
-if you invite 5 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate
-you cannot be invited to someone else's security circle, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1555130460690.jpg (3000x2120, 1.17M)

Price predictions?

Also, Is this the comfiest hold or the comfiest hold?

Attached: 1559408048301.jpg (605x605, 55K)

god what a waste

QUINTS WASTED ON THAT E-WHORE AND THIS PIJEET PAJEET COIN

SHAME ON YOU

Pi is the future

haha.

It's true.

This is the comfiest hold.

Quints prove it. 20$ EOY.

invitation: geok

Attached: 1561495823795s.jpg (250x170, 6K)

Use code Lamboland, you will be blessed with MAX SPEED mining cruising in our Lambo security circle. Hop in user

Only use code "maxpi" if you want to make it.

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

Fucking scam Ponzi scheme