I want to know more about the Rothschilds

i want to know more about the Rothschilds

Attached: vladimir-putin-he-ended-the-rothschilds-control-over-russia-by-14960756.png (496x496, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdOLUOyPMUY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1-gbGz458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewish family

Putin is based

my ex was friends with a roth family member and i met her a couple of times. she was rich but weird as fuck

Based vlad

A few days ago Vlad visited the pope, and gifts him the movie Sin
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOLUOyPMUY

>Rothschilds, muh your money belongs to us
>Putin, sucka blyat

>weird as fuck
Tell me more

holy shit he such a troll

name?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1-gbGz458

malinformed

I also met a Roth thot, she had crazy BPD. I always imagined it was the MK ULTRA.

teh handshake

Attached: 23b42bbdf.jpg (821x465, 36K)

Jews are genetic messes.

Attached: 1536467843250.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

As a first generation US Russian, I have such mixed feelings about papa Putin. He’s undeniably based beyond belief, but also makes me avoid Russia since he’s made everyone there hate murcans

Is that really a bad thing? I'm American and I pretty much hate Americans.

Russian central bank is not natiolized, retards. It's private as in US.

But yes, they try to keep rotschilds out of russia.

Attached: строгий выговор от хасидов.jpg (410x319, 21K)

Yes it’s a bad thing. It would be nice to able to visit from time to time without imagining everyone whispering behind my back that I’m a blood traitor

I also met a Roth, yep

Attached: 07506083.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Back to pol you shithead traitors

>traitors
It’s adorable how you brainwashed plebs have swallowed the “Russian man bad” propaganda hook line and sinker. Watched it happen in real time, it’s like you people are barely even sentient

Right back at you russian shill fuck off

Back to pleddit you onions goy cuck

“Right back at you” doesn’t work as a response when the claim is something that specifically applies to you and not to me. When I was a kid I used to naively believe liberals were smart, just imagine

The ones historically pushing the Russian narrative have always been Republicans. Democrats situationally picked up the Republicans' own propaganda. If America was ruled by people like Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein, there would be no Russian hysteria.

>The ones historically pushing the Russian narrative have always been Republicans. Democrats situationally picked up the Republicans' own propaganda.
Yes, that was exactly my point. Like I said, watched it happen in real time. The cognitive dissonance is enough to make your head spin
>If America was ruled by people like Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein, there would be no Russian hysteria.
doubt.png, and also unprovable counterfactual

putin fanboys are actually worse then craig fanboys.

soviet israel

>bans GMOs
>apparently a good thing
>literally retarded

Fuck Russia

Attached: 876534214.jpg (800x523, 122K)

bump for rothschild redpills