As above

So below

Attached: 84FE9312-80EC-4E8C-83AC-528032C3F521.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yY5r_zox-a8
youtu.be/DgaEZLBffnw
youtu.be/uhuRL4N5d0w
youtu.be/RTyq5QypJEo
youtube.com/watch?v=BqU1WBtdsH4
youtu.be/60RuXCV71ic
youtu.be/681bLMXwL_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 9E8CFE6D-0CA2-46C1-A364-932B396C31A9.jpg (516x509, 18K)

Attached: B5C7E4A1-8A33-41F4-983B-DAD80429F336.jpg (640x801, 27K)

>there are people who think the sun and moon just appear the same size because one is 400x bigger than the other and it just so happens to be 400x further away

>not knowing that all distributions become Normal if the sample size n is large enough
user, i...

No, that’s assuming independence of the random variable summation and a few other things

I see you’re in the 110-120 iq camp

>t. Caltech math grad in the 140 chainlink holder iq camp

(((Normal)))
youtu.be/yY5r_zox-a8

Attached: 9FB6B902-51C8-49A6-906B-0518A80FDEFD.jpg (800x544, 191K)

Attached: F40C1916-E234-42ED-A268-3841605922A8.jpg (673x900, 242K)

Attached: 6CDCE53A-20DC-465A-BB7C-C6836BDC8CA0.jpg (960x829, 222K)

Their life’s mantra is:
>it’s all just a big coincidence

Attached: 7D24C675-8879-4E96-B3F1-F31C303F2D12.jpg (1400x900, 427K)

Attached: BDD1CDF7-B11A-498F-B469-0D1C92239A91.jpg (1024x781, 122K)

Attached: 9C42C902-4787-4E70-951D-9A4FC5AE6BED.png (894x647, 1.37M)

Attached: 9CAAD7DF-C7BC-47F1-A5C7-E9C82365E523.png (262x384, 177K)

Attached: 617E2039-DA4D-47C3-A4D7-038594C7C1E7.jpg (1024x766, 115K)

Attached: 36B3A866-6CE0-49B7-952E-3EC83AB8EC9D.jpg (800x795, 286K)

>Caltech math grad in the 140 chainlink holder iq camp
God damn, how the mighty have fallen. You must be a recent grad, how cucked has the place gotten from all the national SJW shit? It’s an awkward question to ask people IRL

It all happened by random chance dude lmao y don’t you believe in Sciencetm bro.

Attached: C87338F9-4161-445A-BE45-62043AC2946E.jpg (640x580, 20K)

Don’t even get me started. I could write l novels on the subject while at the same time doing little justice to how fucked everything is. Nothing I write here will do anything but weaken the reality

It’s so fucking depressing and rage inducing at the same time. There’s literally nothing I can do about it, and it’s not just caltech or other institutions, it runs so much deeper than that. Im talking about modernity and all of human society, our place in the universe, and sad and screwed up humanity has become vs what we could have been, how much I wanted it to be different and how little I can do to change what’s happened

My only hope for the remainder of my life is to live incognito in a small town in Europe somewhere and live out the rest of my days in peace, blotting out the rest of the world and trying to forget about all the broken dreams I had about the world, but they’re like a perpetual toxin in my veins that won’t really ever go away I don’t think

explain in detail how the distribution is not Normal if the overall sampling distribution clearly is. if you think the 500-1000 faggots on /biz skew the distribution in any way you are deluded.

>caring about university degrees
>in the US
wew user

Is Trump a bad entity? Apparently he knew 9/11 was going to happen

youtu.be/DgaEZLBffnw

lmao
Glad I graduated almost precisely before the SJW wave hit. Wasn’t even aware of the concept until I was already working
My cope for this is that any and all kinds of crises, right up to outright civilizational collapse, can be opportunities if you can think on your feet

>multi-polar population distributions over a continuous domain are literally impossible because everything is magically normally distributed

The central limit theorem applies to the summation of IID random variables brainlet. The above statement is about the inherent frequency distribution of a population. There’s no summation of IID variables going on in its formation. Now if you took some random variable related to sampling the above distribution in some way (say the number of anons in the 90-110 iq range in a random sample of 5) then that would be normally distributed

You are the classic example of an overconfident educated idiot and a poster child for the dunning Kruger effect. You’re comparing apples to oranges and applying a complicated theorem you don’t understand where it doesn’t apply

And yes, a caltech degree is literally the one bachelors degree left in the entire world that in and of itself still has some meaning and guarantee of baseline intellect

Attached: 3181A035-5A8A-4A54-BB8C-2F28A40818AC.jpg (473x512, 37K)

You also a grad? My statement was really not about caltech but how it’s current state is symbolic of the regeneration of society as a whole

Yeah, when I was there there wasn’t really any kind of social justice anything, and there wasn’t anything more wrong with the girls than there was with the guys. Just curious how they’ve weathered the storm since then. I can only imagine what they’ve made of the “glomming” phenomenon over the past decade

The redpill is that letting women into there in the ‘70s was a fatal mistake. Whenever you do that everything immediately degenerates into a mandatory safespace environment, no ones feelings can ever get hurt, everyone has to be safe ALL THE TIME regardless of how much freedom they have to sacrifice (which is true of America in general at this point), wk’s coming to everyone’s rescue to outdo each others virtue signaling for social points, lots of subliminal passive aggression between men over finite sexual resources which completely shreds the social fabric, etc...

There’s No hazing allowed anymore since a fucking *ADMIN* complained about Page 2016, Ricketts is completely sterilized by admin thanks to some explosion they were responsible for. Fleming has basically become dabney Rotation is being further and further diluted into just a random lottery No organic pranking or creativity allowed anymore, it’s a soulless GPA factory at this point full of girls being spoon fed solutions at office hours and men refusing to do getting left behind

STEM is dead, and women killed it. Just wait for the collapse to build a world anew because true scientific endeavor full of adventure and peril and risk, by free unencumbered interested men is gone

Attached: the final redpill.png (800x600, 166K)

Ouch. Sounds worse than even if heard. I’m unironically optimistic though because over time I’ve become more and more convinced that civilization as we know it only has to last long enough for AI to start replacing people en masse for most productive purposes, and all we need for that is a small number of top level scientists and engineers who are too obviously valuable to interfere with too much due to political bullshit anyway. Who cares what the rabble do amongst themselves if you can unironically go full Juche more and more over time? Let them all fester in their worldwide cesspool

The distribution might be bimodal but let's face it we all know it isn't. My point wasn't what's possible but what's most likely and GIVEN THAT IQ FOLLOWS A NORMAL DISTRIBUTION it is most sensible to assume this also appliesto LINK fags. now back in your safe space!

The CLT only applies to means you must have confused something.

>It’s so fucking depressing and rage inducing at the same time. There’s literally nothing I can do about it
that's where you're wrong
youtu.be/uhuRL4N5d0w
a small group of wealthy powerful people can have a huge influence and impact
the world gave us everything we have
we can never hope to repay that debt
but we can pay it forward and make the future better for those to come
it may appear hopeless, but that's far from the truth

Attached: 1562280115729.jpg (600x817, 64K)

The moon is larger in the sky than the sun. You don't look directly at the fucking sun during the day so you can't tell. Our moon is ridiculously large in comparison to the size of our planet. Another example is Pluto and its moon Charon.

>the world gave us everything we have
>we can never hope to repay that debt
>but we can pay it forward and make the future better for those to come

Attached: pay it forward.jpg (1124x768, 149K)

>reality vs thereoticly impossible

Stop trying to move the goal post idiot, your original argument was that it’s theoretically impossible and your post is up for all to see . Of course it’s not likely the reality this is just a fking meme idiot

>half my brain is 140iq
>half my brain is 80iq

my brain pepes are shaking hands and buying link

another thread ruined by #42, maybe one day he can gather the time to clean his dirty fingernails

donald trump did 9/11

youtu.be/RTyq5QypJEo

youtube.com/watch?v=BqU1WBtdsH4

>donald trump did 9/11
that's the first time I've heard that
he's president because of 9/11
youtu.be/60RuXCV71ic
I'm pretty sure that's when he decided to run, was after 9/11
another thing, because of his statements regarding the Bin Laden's and the Bush's he was harassed by the government via audits and all other kinds of games
Will look into your videos though

Attached: 1562102785455.jpg (818x1023, 121K)

you'd really like this video

youtu.be/681bLMXwL_A

42 rainbow shit

I'm guessing this is bait, but this isn't true. There are lots of non-normal distributions that pop up, even when you're sampling and have astronomical amounts of data. The Central Limit Theorem is about distributions of sample means.