What does biz think about this?

What does biz think about this?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48898921
Finance related cuz financier

Attached: RIP.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/07/billionaire-financier-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-allegedly-trafficking-minors-1202642612/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCDAsGDwPs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=0vh0AklSXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

walls closing in on cill blinton

Isn't he pretty old though? Most guys hit the wall in their 70s

It's kind of a nothingburger, to be honest. He's a convicted sex offender and everyone knew he was a predator. This isn't anything new.

he's gonna roll on the Clintons and their satanic pedo cult

can i buy his island soon?

Attached: DXo8VIEX0AAcI3I.jpg (1200x727, 118K)

JEW ish google jert
e
er
e

eryutb

JEW ish google JEW ish google

yuyuy

JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google JEW ish google

Attached: 1539221104197s.jpg (225x224, 5K)

(((Epstein)))

deadline.com/2019/07/billionaire-financier-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-allegedly-trafficking-minors-1202642612/
Epstein is a politically-connected hedge fund manager, who’s been closely associated with former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, the son of Queen Elizabeth II. Both Clinton and the British royal are said to have jetted around the globe on Epstein’s private plane, known as the “Lolita Express.”

The financier also has ties to President Trump, who was his neighbor in Palm Beach, Florida, and also reportedly flew on Epstein’s jet.

>tfw every president of the USA is a pedophile

Attached: 1539724348606.jpg (396x396, 76K)

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

I think it's extremely fucked up. Watch out for the pedos who will spin this to say he is connected to Trump. Trump thinks he's a sick bastard.

Attached: 285B0EE900000578-0-image-a-31_1430867875084.jpg (634x195, 64K)

>EVERYONE WHO FLEW ON THE PLANE WAS A PEDOPHILE
>except my husbando donald trump who is always fair and courteous to women and totally wouldn't have taken the oppurtunity to fuck kids while on the fucking "Lolita Express"

Are there any people in the world more deluded then kike loving pedo apologists like Jow Forums?

>steal children and rape them
>go to jail
>get out
>steal children and rape them
wtf who could've expected this!!!!

Kikes are about to be treated like us regular folks
And this is one big massive kike that has a lot of dirt on very powerful people
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCDAsGDwPs

Attached: Duke of York.jpg (1140x798, 55K)

Bill Clinton flew on his plane 26 times, Trump once. You reactive faggot, get back in your cage

According to the documents, Epstein’s brother testified that “Trump flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with him” , the same plane that one of the victims alleged “ was used to have sex with underage girls.” The documents also claim that “message pads confiscated from Epstein’s home indicated that Trump called Epstein’s West Palm Beach mansion on several occasions during the time most relevant” to the complaints of the young woman who were Edwards’ clients.

Trump is alleged to have said ub 2005, according to the court documents, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it–Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” ( Trump’s quote actually first appeared in a New York Magazine article in 2002).

"His" social life. Seriously go to a rally or something you won't convince me Trump is a pedo. You sound like a liberal Reddit cry baby. Not to mention, Clinton flew with Spacey who is also a pedo. What's your point fag? Huh?

My point is that you're a tribalist faggot who thinks his side can do no wrong.You and people like you are literally the reason Trump and Clinton and Obama and Biden can all go around fucking children basically in public without any repercussion. Admit, you don't give a shit about the girls or pedophilia at all, you just like it when your side wins.

>calling me a liberal
fuck off with that shit you faggot.

My side? You're a faggot. I didn't choose a side. Not reading past your first sentence.

Did I trigger you?
>I didn't choose a side
Great then you admit trump is a pedophile, I'm glad I was able to convince you. I'm not surprised you didn't read past the first sentence, facts and reason are often anathema to inbred trailer park boys.
>INB4 muh... muh libruls...
I'm not a liberal, i'm just someone calling you on your lack of moral principle and overwhelming desire to submit to authority.

Prince Andrew got all up in that 17 year old box in a hot tub. The case was getting traction on news outlets and abruptly stopped at some point. You’d google his name and all the results would be scrubbed from major search engines with any links discussing his charitable donations.

>still butthurt over Trump winning

>believing this drivel
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=0vh0AklSXkU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 Donald Trump calls out Bill Clinton Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Isl (677x358, 421K)

fuck satanists

This.

Also, cool ID
>MsPollvC