How much longer can they hold it down, bros...

How much longer can they hold it down, bros? This should easily be worth at least $850 about now based on fundamentals and adoption alone.

Attached: ETH.jpg (800x533, 17K)

IMO it's pretty fairly valued if not overvalued. ICOmania isn't coming back

i have a theory that within the next few years people will become disillusioned with bitcoin because it literally serves no function other than a speculative store of value with shit tier outdated tech and people will start to really see ETH, EOS, ADA and actual utility tokens with real use case as legit currencies

Attached: 1517698808589.jpg (645x999, 264K)

man i havent gotten you'd in a while

Sirgay is all like "Here. Take this link and trade it to coinbase for some eth. Now deposit your eth to run your node"

I'm long on ETH right now because I think it's a way safer long than BTC is. I bought close to the bottom of the last dip, and my observations on ETH are while it doesn't pump like BTC, it also doesn't dump like BTC. So I think it's perfect for a 5x long and I'm expecting great things.

No target for closing though

Attached: 1536793092122.jpg (600x458, 111K)

chill. 2k in 2019 easily.

exactly. longing eth is basically like saying you agree crypto has a future, and you are choosing the safest best. if eth is a scam, almost every token is

all altcoins are down the same way, XRP, ETH the same...

There's a clear as day bull flag right now on the 1 month mark. I'm all in and waiting for the bull run.

>he thinks ICOs are the value of Ethereum

I hope you are doing it in the decentralized way with CDP

They are u bettr move bnb

Now that ico mania is over what's the value for this unlimited supply muttable shitcoin?

you realize you can ask this question about any crypto right?

Whats the value of bitcoin?
>muh 21 million
>muh scarcity
>muh store of value

they are. #1 usecase ever for ETH is gone forever. what's left is a pathetic smart contract platform that does not scale, scaling is several YEARS away, and even with scaling there will never be another market mechanism for ETH to drive (require for ICOs) people to purchas ETH at any stupidly high valuation. ETH's price had ICOs never existed would be between $1 to $5 USD. that's what it is worth today. ETH IS OVERVALUED AS FUCK and these hopium shill threads reek of desperation.

Just from the ratio it's fairly obvious it's being held down and accumulated by big players. They let it touch .025 percent on the BTC ratio but never lower, why else keep it on the lower end of the satoshi range? This is THE TIME to get in.

literally pumping rn. thanks for fud user

ETH 2.0 will be THE decentralized network platform for everything that can be done on a decentralized platform.

i think it will most likely become the platform for all finance transactions, including stocks (making stock exchanges obsolute), real estate, bonds etc.

basically everything that is public anyway and is a financial asset.

Can't wait to see where I'm at by the end of the week

This user gets it.

thanks just went all in cause of that comment and already up 5% thank you so much!!
remember kids always do the opposite of that /biz says

Everyone on Jow Forums shittalks Ethereum 24/7.
>Ethereum pumps 2% compared to market
Everyone on Jow Forums suddenly talks about how ETH is the future.

Btw, ETH currently has only about 20% higher daily inflation than BTC (relatively easy to calculate in 5 min, if you know anything about crypto). ICOs have sold ~90% of their Ethereum (well, that amount is gone from wallets associated with their accounts at least, most gone directly to exchanges)

Never heard of it. Just using kraken

stability fee rapes you too hard now

>No target for closing though
bad idea

There is nothing such as "should". If it was meant to have the value it would have right now.

What do you think an appropriate tq4get is? I'm new to margin trading and never know when to take my profits

if you really are margin trading, the question is not "how much", the answer is "as soon as possible", you must be cohesive with your strategy

Why are all of you investing in Crypto?
I do that in gold instead an now I make about 100 000 every 2 years.

longing means long term leverage right? is there a specific time period that you are rewarded for completing and penalized for pulling out of? how does liquidation work?

>hold it down
user, all the ICO fags will continue dumping this shitcoin
T. 119 Eth hodler

The Tenthening is coming. Prepare and buy as much as you can before the start...

>eth is basically like saying you agree crypto has a future

touched my heart.

The future is gold.

That's a bit excessive. There's some good stuff being built on Ethereum. I think fair valuation is around $100. But yes, #1 demand for ETH was for ICO scams.

based

Yeah, it has 20% more inflation than BTC but that is subject to change based on whatever the fuck the leftist s o y millenial faggots centrally planning emission rate decide on. BTC emission is a core part of the protocol.

Not to say that BTC emission rate won't change, but if it did the price would rightfully tank. BTC's value proposition is scarcity. ETH is uncapped and premined. If you have any more ETH than you absolutely need for GAS fees you are in for a bad time.

Why do you use cuck language? Try to be a patrician on this board.

>leftist millenial faggots
money changes people, and the developers of a project are usually the first ones to sell. They think their shitcoin is overvalued, they know it, they made it, they're the smartest, and then it keeps pumping.
Happens in every project. The whales who bought, step in to fund development, and whoever owns the most, would prefer inflation to be low.

Nope V and team are now looking for profitability for investors. The team has waited a loooong time for 2.0 and are now going to engage The Tenthening. BTFO BTC and all other Neo faggs... Die fucking poor We. Dont. Care. This will come to pass and you know it. As a matter of fact your going to help propel the Tenthening in 2020. Why? Cause you want to survive financially and provide for your future family. So you will buy along with the rest of us... Buy in early you profit. Buy in late you tread water at best. Dont be a fool, user.

Nice break-out.
Get in for the moon ride.

>such a brainlet he doesn't realize long = buy and short = sell

Sorry I just thought maybe you should know who is working on Ethereum. Was that too honest?

Attached: 20190707_144401.jpg (720x960, 381K)

>people will be disillusioned by gold
see if you can donate the remaining 2 brain cells you have left, coz clearly you don’t need them

>eth won’t dump if bitcoin dumps
are you actually retarded?

bitcoin != gold

bitcoin > gold

most people dont actually believe this. its just a small pool of greater fools

>most people dont actually believe this
Who cares what most people think? Most people think what they're told to think by an authority. Unless we discover naturally forming ASIC miners on asteroids BTC will always be more scarce than gold.

Attached: 1562263397806.jpg (420x420, 21K)

ok so theres scarcity? literally who cares? what if no one really wants it? its literally just a PND

Implying those three aren't outdated tech

so if those are outdated, what is bitcoins tech then? stone age

ETH is following the same exact course as Bitcoin. The charts don't lie, it will easily be 20k on the next run if not more. Wake up fools.

Attached: 1559455903149.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I didn't say that

>disillusioned with bitcoin
>, EOS, ADA
EOS literally has nothing happening on it and ADA doesnt even have a mainnet yet. Does it take effort to be this retarded?

That can’t happen because it would make me pretty rich. Sorry, never gonna happen desu

>it literally serves no function other than a speculative store of value

That's not true. The trust in the network and its total adoption makes it the most valueable asset ever.

>the question is not "how much"
>the answer is "as soon as possible"
Kek thats some next level shit user

You will be surprised. Remember to hold that ETH.

It's not designed to be a coin.
Stop treating it as a coin.
Aaaaaaa.

It's going to dump. If you can't see that you're beyond saving.

>Everyone on Jow Forums suddenly talks about how ETH is the future.
This is true for all crypto social venues, sentiment is a pure momentum indicator.
Valuable discussions ignore the price and compare adoption, tokenomics, tech. Which is a problem with the btc crowd because it has literally nothing except price.

O rly?