Are low cap 2018 tokens making a comeback?

The recent surge in the price of devery + revived volume I am starting to think that we are on the cusp of a 2018 alt coin boom! Many of these are down considerably as a result of the 2018-19 bear market...

perhaps its time to scoop up a few more of these gems before they being to take off, like Devery appears to be doing.

Attached: jrebgriebfiewbr.png (250x250, 16K)

Ill believe in a resurgence if coins like Devery go back to ico. If not then I'll wait.

if this gets to 10 cents I'd be interested desu

Take a walk with me, user. Meet my frens at the top.

Attached: EVE.jpg (640x800, 204K)

Meet Arvi, Pranav, and Talbakh. These girls are beliEVErs.

Attached: rakesh.jpg (540x540, 133K)

You would really wait that long?

Yup now that the whales have finished up making a mint off of chain link, vidt, quant FOMO, they will be moving on to other projects. EVE to me looks like the next one. So if I were you id get a small bag just in case. Biz usually shills these things first before the rest of Twitter- plebbit- YouTube etc get ahold of it

Fuck off with your pajeet scamcoin.

Attached: (you).jpg (452x678, 33K)

my thoughts exactly.

Nice racism. you seem very enlightened.

Pajeets aren't human, so it's not racism.

Go fuck a broken down Chevy

Can someone explain what the btts node actually does and how it operates???

back to your curry bowls Prajahtwajs
your kin are human equivalent of a dung beetle, nothing more

With the new website and app, the coin has proven itself. It has a good working product without the convoluted crap Vidt has.
EVE just werks. No stupid shares or buybacks, no private investors, no KYC

tfw thousands like you will wait until $.10

Attached: 1562293925918.jpg (600x697, 40K)

Btts nodes are a system where node hodlers stake eth and sign transactions on the behalf of the token holder. The token holder then pays the eth staker a fee in tokens for signing the transactions. Do the user only needs to be concerned with holding the token they intend on using

>It has a good working product without the convoluted crap Vidt has.
You mean a basic fucking API that's boomer-easy on top of actual adoption? I have a suicide stack of EVE too but the amount of novidter hate is fucking palpable on this board

Eve and Vidt are both proof of concept projects they still need some time to grow .

No, EVE is. VIDT is already a working product, it's not even a proof of concept in the first place. Do you faggots just shit on coins you know nothing about because you're salty the price went up or something?

Don’t HATE on any project other than your own. Be the most critical of the token you actually hold. Trying to bring another project down to bring yours up isn’t helping. Be supportive of all projects instead of an asshole for once .

It’s easy to break bridges than it is to make them.

Agreed.

imagine waiting to get dumped on

If alt season doesn't happen, we all lose. So we either invest in vaporware shitcoins that will die when the altrun happens, or all altcoins pump to the max like last time, or the BTC train leaves us behind. Or it all falls apart because BTC becomes unprofitable to mine and the price doesn't grow to make it sustainable. Either way, if you're invested in LIT, VIDT, EVE, LINK and you start talking shit about another project, there's a good chance someone owns both, and that just makes the community look like shit. Can't we all hope to succeed together? EVE will do well and the others I listed have excelled so why bother FUDing unless you're just a tribal nigger? Unless you're trying to keep the price down to accumulate, then feel free to, just not in other coins' threads brainlets.

this

Krishna's blessings good sir

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 170K)

Thank you user. We are stronger as one.

Would be nice
I'm hoping that XSN is forming a big cup right now

Attached: xsn.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Wtf EVE is a working protocol being used right now. It's opensource and available

nice digits user

reminder: it's still a shitcoin

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 5.38.19 PM.png (2348x1006, 232K)

Based on this chart or something with the underlying tech?

Is their any scalability issues with this token?

no, sharding and a move to POS will significantly reduce transaction costs and times, making it an absolute beast of a public supply-chain protocol.

He's just talking shit because devery is the first ico projects to go into a recovery phase and small minded pajeets can't compute that

this retarded nigger doesn't even know how bitcoin mining difficulty works! lmao he literally thinks the price is directly correlated with the difficulty and that the price will go down forever if the price doesn't double before the next halving HAHAHAHw hat a fucking idiot!

You are very smart. Wow

Keep waiting for link to moon... maybe I should look at small caps while this goes sideways