Fucking kek get rekt voidfags

Void fags get fucked. I told you to get into NUKE. Void devs exit scammed, meanwhile, nuke is about to release multi tiered staking, new exchanges and gambling dapps. Don’t say you weren’t warned. Price is dirt cheap atm.

Attached: A08C2B1E-3627-4966-BDD8-A155F0A03431.jpg (2000x2000, 303K)

to think that i missed the $5k nuke airdrop and bought into void thinking it was the next thing to blow, then they exit scam. what a great month this was, lost 40% of my stack, i will really kms

Fucking pump and dump

Attached: CF9FE775-9F7E-492F-BE1C-6C9799DEC14A.jpg (732x508, 73K)

>I TOLD U SO NIGGERS
BUY NUKE

Attached: photo_2019-07-07_22-35-05.jpg (1280x1280, 167K)

tfw VOID asks you to donate for exchange listing while in a closed group cooking up a plan how to fuck you in the ass. bend over peasant, gonna be a double donk

When is multi tier coming out

They returned all the VOID. And NUKE is down literally 97% in under a month.

Void returned all the donations I mean.
The NUKE airdrop was worth less than the VOID one was. The NUKE airdrop wasn't even worth 20$ let alone 5k.

All these clones are ez cashgrabs. What I like about nuke is that despite the mania,they are constantly delivering

Hopefully that someone no one pajeet has been reported to the Indian authorities

do u really think u can still shill void and shit on nuke? nigger they faced an attack by a fuckin exchange and still survived. nuke is gonna break all bomb records

Nuke airdrop for early birds was 1000 nukes, literally was worth 8 grand at ath
Talk about the most valuable airdrop lol

Literally every single person reading this thread sees that it's telegram pajeet spam. The only people you might fool are newfags that got here less than a week ago

This^^^
Fuckin kek

>still defending void
>doesn’t realize nuke airdrop was worth over $5k at one point
>can’t fathom what nuke is working on
Never gonna make it user.

Hopefully in a week or two. Once it does, all other deflationary coins will be btfo even harder. Nuke is the only one with a decent future

You’re a retard. Stating facts here champ. Stay on the sidelines and miss the moon again. I’ll be back here to make you feel even worse about your situation kek. You’re a newfag, kys.

I would not say NUKE survived. You pajeets are down over 97%. You crashed more in a few weeks than most coins did over the entirety of 2018 (the worst bear market crypto has ever had). The fact that you are still trying after everything your dev has done to ruin the coin just shows you are pajeets. Even fucking REQ gave up at -97%.
And to anyone doubting that these are all pajeets, check the telegram. They are literally all indians and their wallets are all made up of airdropped shitcoins that are worth a few cents to a few dollars for each shitcoin holding. It's fucking sad.

Holding heavy bags, huh? Fucking kek

>Stay on the sidelines and miss the moon again
You're the one that missed the moon. I was one of the first 4 people to buy NUKE from FD and I actually sold before it died. You didn't. The only one who missed the moon are you pajeets who are still hoping it will come back

nuke might possibly be the biggest shit coin in the universe

ok buddy retard

Attached: nuke.jpg (1880x943, 229K)

i dont even have void and this is such an obvious fake lol

cope
u can't protect it anymore

This

Nobody buys this shit anymore, just like nobody guys those retarded POWH3D clones either

you can literally see the editing, why would a screenshot have degradation only around the text?