ETH pumping. Get in here bros we did it

ETH pumping. Get in here bros we did it

Attached: roundup-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-2020-2022-2025-latest-eth-price-prediction-ethereum-news-update
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what caused it?

Please please please go to 700

im its signaling the beginning of alt season, people see btc crapping and see some alts at lows vs btc, eth was .025 btc for a long time

Pumping? It's back to where it was like 3 days ago before it dropped

Retard. Its literally never going above $320 again.

I am in fren.

The Tenthening is beginning soon my fellow Etherians. It will happen. Just like LINK happened.

realistically, will this coin ever hit $1000 again?

Just $800 this year.

when staking?

hmm just enough for me to dump bags

Whats the target price for this year?

they claim early 2020 but i would rather market corrected a little bit so i can get that sweet 32 before PoS

>tfw 32

tfw sold everything for btc feeling comfy desu

$350 max

ORANGE COIN GOOD !!! ALT COINS BAD!!!!!

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Attached: 1554512752229.jpg (346x432, 121K)

BTC is about to move and all your eth gains will be lost, you should use this as an opportunity to dump if you are still holding

Probably the announcement that the reward is most likely getting cut by 1/10th in 2021. The current block reward is 2 and will be 0.2

yap and staking starts in jan 2020

Cope

If it'll be anything like EOS then about 50% of Ethereum tokens will be locked away for staking. This alone should make the price at least double once 2.0 is fully launched and PoS is fully implemented

partly because of some nice predictions:

coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-2020-2022-2025-latest-eth-price-prediction-ethereum-news-update

We’ve been consolidating for weeks. Weak handed sells are running thin and lots of new buyers entering. Btc whales are also looking to alts just look at the ethbtc pair volume

!remind me 2 hours

ETH pumps without BTC? I'm not sure that is legal.

Attached: 1538912718971.png (720x540, 500K)

Plebbitor feg

the flippening will happen soon

Any note worthy ETH news in the last 8 months? Last I heard it was getting left in the dust by copy cats with faster development. But I see it has regained market cap from XRP.

Attached: 2303677_0.jpg (630x630, 37K)

this

Is 111 ETH enough to make it?

>market corrected a little bit so i can get that sweet 32 before PoS
You had 8 months to buy cheaper you loser. Cant believe such poorfags are allowed on this site.

>!remind me
You've got to go back

im a newfag, not a poorfag

Get. Out.

Attached: 57ffd6a5de87b3980a9d361336f7e1c8.jpg (900x900, 373K)

eth is low and is gaining sats, just as XMR, Strat, zil, eng. This seems like whales are slowly shifting BTC to altcoins that have use cases and development. Therefore, prepare for altseason, but just dont buy scams. That's why small shitcoins as QNT and LIT pumped recently. Expect simmilar gains in NKN and some whales taking profits on LINK. With the tenthning and 2.0 POS, I believe ETH might be of of the best performing assets this month.

also XMR is about to complete a HUGE 40% inverted bart on BTC pair. Watchout.

>Expect simmilar gains in NKN
what's special about NKN

>tfw only 20 eth

Sucks to be a poorfag

Christ have mercy. I am going to be rich.

It was literally $360 like 12 days ago

and?

How about HOT.

This will LITERALLY be sub-$300 shortly. It absolutely cannot sustain any positive movement unless BTC drags it along. We're already down $10 of the $25 "pump."

Flippening is inevitable

Might as well go for Ethereum Classic. The real Ethereum

Attached: ETC Title Card.png (700x381, 30K)

where have all these ETC faggots come from lately

this
when bitcoin crashes this shit will be at 200 again