Pi General: $100 EOY edition

Join as an early bird and build your π holdings before it hits exchanges. Conservative estimates value π at around $10-$20.

>Literally click a button once a day in the app and you get free money. That's it. (Current start rate is .49 π/hr)

You can find the download link, whitepaper and more information on their website

>minepi.com

You will need an invite code to log in the first time.

Use my invite code and we can hodl in a huge group for huge gains.

Referral code:
>maxy
>maxy
>maxy

Remember to go into profile options and disable your real name in the app, user.

>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>minepi.com

Invite code: maxy

Attached: C5B0333E-E041-4678-9CE8-863C1F59BDE7.jpg (782x656, 237K)

Use
>GoldenBull
as your invite code. Thank me later from your golden yacht.

Attached: 1557984200453.png (823x527, 406K)

My whole telegram used the code gom23 because it has the fastest mining rate with the most miners.Thanks for whoever posted it.

Mining Pi now is akin to buying BTC at 1 cent

>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575
>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575

i have a MASSIVE trust circle, so your funds are secure, besides, my link allows for +50% mining rate for the first week ;)

1 pi = 0.1btc screenshot this

Reminder that:
-all invite codes give 25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use
-group mining posts are scams and don't exist
-you cannot join someone else's security circle
-the only way to earn bonus mining rate is inviting others

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1534537448372.png (413x403, 133K)

Invite code:

jeereeh

Use code 'belledelphine' if you're a thirsty bagholder

What are the fundamentals or value proposition of pi

>Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other members of the network.

>By pooling our attention, goods, and services around a common currency, Pi’s members seek to capture more of the value that typically goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries.Today, we are laying the infrastructure for this digital currency and marketplace by distributing the currency, building the community, and developing the technology to ensure its security.

One word: community.

There are very very few cryptos under 100M market cap that have 100k+ ENGAGED (active every single day) users/miners. This will be incredibly big.

Bump

>code 2sage
>for great mining team
>code 2sage

We'll all make it

Just join Embron
If you’re a brainlet you’re in good company
We’re all going to make it one way or the other
I believe in you fren
-Embron

>minepi.com
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength
USE CODE STRENGTH TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE - SUPPORT YOUR BRETHREN - SUPPORT THE FUTURE

Attached: legit3.png (1140x640, 1.13M)

Me and the lads are mining 24/7 use code “CrummyWiz”

>CrummyWiz

Attached: 73D4A3A8-4118-43FB-8996-4BA3D6A64F03.gif (269x350, 247K)

Use code stvnnvts now frens.

Attached: yui_cant_see_boobies3.jpg (780x720, 68K)

use code

hodlchad777

growing security circle

Attached: CHAD.png (750x843, 517K)

Use code "maxpi" if you want to make it

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

I'm not gonna tell you some bullshit that you will get extra stuff from my invite link, everyone who does is lying. Every invite link is the same.

I can give you some info though:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

Anyway here is my invite link:
>Poisen
>Poisen

Use code entropy because I have no friends :(

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and will guide you through. Be fast, currently over 80,000 and less than 20,000 users away from the next halving!

Invite codes are not all created equal. When Pi launches mainnet, only inviters with verified accounts will be valid.

In other words, if the guy that invited you doesn’t pass KYC, you will lose all your coins. Use my code “maxy” so you don’t have to worry about pajeets failing KYC.

I have a circle of early adopters/whales in my group. If you join using my code, I’ll invite you to the inner circle.

t. Top 10 Pi holder

Attached: PNG image.png (1125x180, 381K)

Wow user have you been living under a rock? We passed 100k miners a few days ago.

Don’t trust this guy frens. He doesn’t even stay up to date with important pi updates. If you want someone in your team that’s actually fully invested in this project, use code “maxy” to join.

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190707-231417_Pi.jpg (1440x2086, 1.68M)

24/7 mining using code sss1

>sss1
>sss1
>sss1

Do it for her, user.

Attached: 1492822987260.png (435x456, 13K)

Bump

>tfw never any discussion in these threads, just invite spam

Use code “arsonist” to spite OP

You better start mining now user. Pi is literally growing faster than BTC in the early days.

Ambassador code for frens 25% mining rate bonus

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Attached: eb947322f4f15e355e0b8178d1be864adf18ae4bed34a21615aa7defb1a59d6a_3.jpg (640x640, 28K)

It's worth 0, I can't trade it because I've not been permitted and I'm currently thinking this is just a big Chinese botnet.

These threads and posts are created by bots dumbo

It’s not tradable right now so of course it doesn’t have a “value”. There’s literally nothing to lose if you mine and the team is legit.

Usually coins with large, dedicated, cult-like followings have die-hard holders (see TRX and NANO) so massive pumps are extremely easy.

You can use my code.

jayzus

Join The Night's Watch. There is room in my security circle. We shall guard the realms of main with our mining gains.

Code
>thelordcommander

Attached: ufcqtnjm2ukz.jpg (717x593, 101K)

Use code cammm pls

Use invite code yodagaming when you sign up!

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-175619_Google.jpg (678x720, 294K)

Pi is an awesome project. If you're wondering why there are 100,000 threads on this its because we just hit 100k users. In the last month we went from 10k to 100k. That's massive. But, it also halved the mining rewards. So that's why everyone on here shilling. They are trying to get back to the rate they had 2 days ago. Good news is, it's still early. The network has to 10x twice before they shut down the beta. So at 10 million users in network it closes. Or, at least this portion of the project does.
use code : dirtdog
Get in early while you still can. Dont miss the boat on this one.

PI + BRAPPER = GOOD TIMES

Use code: brapper

minepi dot com slash pindleton

or use invitation code: pindleton

You're not a top 10 pi hodler. Even if you are, that means I'm 11th (just behind you).
Stop being scammy, this shit is getting cancerous now.

Stop trying to

You overestimate the amount of pi most users have. I started mining at the end of April when there were fewer than 800 people registered.

Also I doubt you have nearly 20k pi.

Larping fag

Where can u see it has under 100M cap?

So if this does go anywhere and has value how would one cash out? From what I can tell the apps just tied to your phone number so would you have to link it with an exchange service at some point post beta?

Maxy, you're the larping faggot hahaha.

YOU USED MY INVITATION CODE HAHAH

I was in before you hahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_100242.jpg (1080x195, 14K)

HAHAHAHAHA checked
STOP THE LIES - SUPPORT HONESTY AND
REMEMBER to use code Strength
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength

Maxy lost his credibility. I joined just after the 1K mark. I still respect the hustle though.

Use code giggaligga instead.