/XSN/ Stakenet

Just gonna leave this little gem here.

Attached: 1562265717039.jpg (2162x1422, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x9developers.com/
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that wallet released? Looks really good.

the first public beta came out July 1

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn.png (260x115, 10K)

bump

wtb 10 masternodes but volume too shit

It's a goos coin, but we are not in alt season FOMO 2017 dumb money
Masternodes they are centralized point of failiure and bz always told they are scam

Is is XSN the coin where whales can make orders in dark pools? Am I confusing with Republic network protocll
That coin is also useful

>If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
Why?

if the team that runs that coin were serious about this at all, they would get it listted on a decent exchange.....3 fucking btc daily volume? are you fucking kidding me?

Get your pajeet scamnet bullshit out of here. NEO or bust.

this shit is such a turnoff to buy when it hasn't gotten even a mediocre exchange listing after 2 years... Can't really take this serious, no matter what they're developing. If they cared about their token, they would for sure do something about the liquidity of this.

The current framework entails
>Transferring BTC to an exchange, paying tx fees
>Trading it for LTC, paying fees to the exchange
>Transferring it back and paying another fee unless you intend to keep your funds on the exchange

Stakenet Wallet is a secure private multicurrency wallet.
>Assuming you have BTC, simply press a button. BTC becomes current equivalent in LTC for next to nothing in fees. You own the keys for your LTC wallet and your BTC wallet. No accounts, no KYC. No exchange interference.

It's getting listed on Beaxy and more than likely OKEx, so hopefully this should change soon.

Most MNs do absolutely nothing outside of securing the network. XSN has given MNs a brilliant use-case.

It's by design. XSN is funded by a treasury that receives 10% of the staking rewards and those funds have gone directly towards development. Personally, I see that as a great thing and I'm glad they spent 2018 quietly building instead of aggressively marketing while everyone was losing their shirts.

Any marketing you see is from the community that has sprung up around the project.

great projects can manage to get listed on somewhat decent exchanges with little to no fees.

Everyone talks about decentralization, privacy, freedom and shit but 0 back up for projects which wants to create all. You little c*nts.

Niggers complain that they would buy if it was on a decent exchange. Nigger if this shit was on a top exchange price would be x10 of what it is now which is why you buy now before it goes to the big exchanges

which is exactly what the shills were saying 14 months ago. Oh look, it's still on absolute garbage exchanges.

>>No buying down sell walls
why this I meant

X9 attracted PhDs, veteran Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 talent, and a former JP Morgan Executive Director. In time, the tech will speak for itself
If you run Linux, they just released their first public beta last Monday.

Stakenet is unfortunately a prime example of good tech that's got nowhere due to a lack of skills in marketing and the general business side of things. Both are needed for adoption and they're equally important.

It's one of many good tech projects that will fade away for this reason.

If you want to instantly buy Litecoin with Bitcoin, you'll more than likely have to buy from a sell wall and risk buying above market price. For instant buys, the ability to instantly swap coins at their respective market prices with very small fees would be pretty convenient. It wouldn't be too difficult to embed a traditional exchange orderbook aside of that for those who wish to bid lower/buy higher than market price.
I disagree. Stakenet is built on cypherpunk ethics in a way that Bitcoin was. If they hit the marks they slate to hit, the blockchain interoperability platform that they've been building and expanding upon has the potential to become the killer app of DEXs.

This is Bitconnect tier scam. Remember when they were POSWallet? I lost $3k on that one, I'm not buying again. Nope.

Nonsense

Staking on Ledger is a nice thing, i saw that on CT. Will be great.
Everything trustless on wallet also nice. Hate that fucking shit fees.
But if development finished of they’re Products they should think about Marketing. Needs urgently Binance or Okex to blow off.Def a Gem in my eyes.
Will look into at livecoin.

They are listed on Coinall, which is owned by OKEx. You can login with your OKEx account if you want to trade it on Coinall.

Just a matter of time before this project is listed on OKEx as well, I'm sure

Nice to know. Have a okex account

So do I.
Coinall is not as bad, actually a pretty decent exchange. Most coins added on Coinall is also later added to OKEx itself, which is pretty promising, and once it happens this project will certainly move up in price, that's guaranteed.

Love it when pajeets scream POSW when XSN and this dev team had nothing to do with POSW apart from pick up a dead project and actually build something great with it. They could have gone the ICO route like everyone else and made shit loads but they didn’t. The dev team are fucking heroes for doing that

I've heard good things about Coinall but they along with OKEx don't accept Americans. I have to use Livecoin. It's not the worst exchange - no KYC - but it is a bit seedy. Whenever I buy, I send it off the exchange immediately.

Once Stakenet Wallet comes out, I see no reason to use Livecoin anymore.

The dream scenario is to use the Stakenet Wallet for all transactions possible, since you don't need to risk your funds trading outside of cold storage.
This way, centralized exchanges will be the minority, or at least they'll lose a LOT of their dominance and control.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Binance soon bans all American traders from their platform as well

>10% of all the rewards goes to the team

It never fails. All of those shitcoins are equal. Just another useless shit made to enrich the team.

Attached: shitcoin.png (354x73, 6K)

The team did no ICO, so it's only fair, lmao.
10% is not much considering the expenses they have, paying 40 people monthly.

Into the future, I'd like to use Stakenet Wallet for as many trades as possible for the convenience, security, and anonymity it offers. How do you think they will go about adding pairs and how frequently will they do it?

I've heard the goal is to get BTC/XSN and LTC/XSN up and running first. From there, I'm guessing ETH and EOS token integration.

This window of time where CEXs are bowing to KYC regulations and America keeps getting booted from every decent exchange is the perfect opportunity for something like Stakenet Wallet to find adoption.

True, and the best thing about it is that XSN holders will benefit from people using the wallet, regardless if they are even interested/invested in the project or not.
All those trading fees on the wallet, AND their lightning DEX are gonna be a nice passive income.

Already happened.
DEX'es is the future in crypto.

Treasury isn't just the team, it gets used for multiple things.

There is a lot of potential profit in the MNs that has yet to be realized.
I wonder how hard it will be to get people trading on it. The platform has lots of nice benefits and useful features that have the potential to benefit everyone from BTC maximalists to Linkies

retard didn't convert his posW coins into XSN, and then proceeds to cry. I for one am buying more just to rewards devs who make retards like this angry.

Always remember, Jow Forums bought PoSW high and sold it low. Even if you bought the top when Jow Forums was shilling it, you would have had between a 4x & 5x by the GBR. If you bought when Jow Forums first started shilling it, easily a 30x or more

Greedy idiots lost money, nothing new. This coin is going to easily go above $1

$1.50-$2 by this time next year imo.

That's like an $80 million marketcap. Put a 0 next to that. $10/XSN is not far off at all considering they are running the world's first lightning DEX soon.
Making their own hardware wallet
And having devoloped their own multi currency wallet with privacy features and lightning swaps.

It looks like a big cup is forming and the bottom is already in like everything else. Lots of good things and new exchange listings on the forefront. It's only a matter of time.

Attached: log.png (1107x522, 66K)

Bullish indeed, but bullish for a lot of projects actually.
Keeping an eye on this one though, it has massive potential imho

Cool man. There's a lot of good projects out there and yet this is the only alt I care to accumulate

The only thing holding me back is the beaner-looking team lead.

>says the flyover trailer rodent who has never moved out of his mom's trailer

Masternode owners get to vote how the treasure is used tho

Hello fellow non-XSN holding Jow Forumsnessmen. We should definitely all buy some XSN and pump the price! Very good project sirs, please buy.

There's like 40 people working on the project. All from different countries around the world, mainly the US though afaik

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX

Hey Link faggot, how does it feel seeing your bags tank so hard in price lately?

Shorting OKEx? What the fuck are you even talking about faggot? One of, if not the biggest Asian exchange worldwide.

I'm sure those masternodes will eventually be making passive profit worth hundreds/month.
The price of XSN could literally sky rocket if their Multi Wallet and Dex takes off like I predict it does.

Any guidance on finding good arbs/anything you would suggest?

dropped a hard eth

Thanks user

MOON EOY

Proof or GTFO

>If you want to instantly buy Litecoin with Bitcoin, you'll more than likely have to buy from a sell wall and risk buying above market price.
hello, when I buy usually I buy at market price (if it's a small quantity) why should I need to buy in the sell wall?

thanks

I use cloud staking ATM. Building up enough to hopefully run a master node in a few months. Keeping my fingers crossed

This coin has gone only down since april 2018, the chart looks like a pump and dump, why investors dumped ?

Dunno. DESU I am broke as fuck after that recent bear market. Hence I don't even own enough XSn to run one friggin node

No one dumped. Literally 75% of the coins are eirher stacking or locked up in nodes, while another 10% is locked up on cryptopia. There is literally no one selling. Thats why the market for this coins is dead. Even if you wanted to stock you cant buy it

Flipped .2 btc desu based af

Like any other alt coin, lmao.
Get off your high horse, you fucking retard

>No one dumped
Why the price dumped so much?
It was 0.60%%

based senpai

Because there is no fucking market. With 500 bucks you can dump the price to half or pump the price double. There is no xsn for sale

I suppose it comes down to volume and spread in that regard. BTC/LTC markets are usually pretty big, so they can cover a small amount. This is convenient for converting large amounts of BTC into other LN coins like LTC or Tether instantly and privately.

Why is no one selling XSN?

Luckily i already stacked 12 MNs, and next week all my rewards combined will make me the 13th MN. This shit is going to moon harder than Link.

Also double checked and xsn pilled

Attached: 09-36-42-1554186883310.jpg (916x963, 639K)

If you had something in your hand that you know it's value will skyrocket in the coming weeks would you sell it now for cheap price?

Attached: 09-47-16-1554010909216.jpg (460x366, 19K)

Yes

>There is no xsn for sale
ARe you implying that who ha XSN is holding?

Yea that's the average Jow Forumstard, sell low buy high. Stay away from tide pods son.

MOON SOON

cope