Why aren't you looking into DYT? Come hand in disc.. big rains going down now

Why aren't you looking into DYT? Come hand in disc.. big rains going down now

Attached: D-uCet9U4AA6DtD.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

*hang kek

Check image for disc link

bumpo

DYT is blessed by Vishnu sirs, pamp eet

Attached: spoon_pajeet.jpg (634x450, 85K)

I'm gonna make it rain like my '68-'70 tour in Vietnam.

I was ignored when i posted and now ppl joining like flies

get involved biz literally raining free money, you missed Bomb, Nuke, Void, Brap, dont make the same mistake again or stay poor discord xzmsAK

Love those deflationary thingies, like paying taxes...love paying taxes. Get onboard this rocket, Dynamite is gonna explode to the moon soon

This one is fucking legit to, I got the 1900 airdrop which was literally $300....

People could have looked at this a week ago with pessimism... but a week later it’s proving a lot wrong. Clean dev team, positive community, no back biting or bitching about other tokens. Good all round.

In all seriousness, it’s what the hyperdeflationary tokens have missing.

You can sit there behind your screen and think that people are poorly shilling and make fun of them for it.. simple fact is.. this is actually a project people are going to regret not getting involved with because they were too cocky or proud in the moment

Dynamite its making Deflationary tokens great again lmao

This is a fun one.

wow this thread definitely isn't filled with samefag bagholders

fucking pajeets

I think a lot of people just jump from airdrop to airdrop, especially with deflationary having recent success.

Successful organizations have strong organizational culture, and DYT has that. Instead of relying on hype alone they are building a positive community that helps people reach goals. Memes are cool but treating people good and being positive is a lot cooler for a long term project!

This project could make people some quick value but thats not what makes this project great, it is where it could be in a year from now or more when other deflationary tokens served their purpose, this team will barely be starting.

Branding and trust is INCREDIBLY important to me, and once a team is established as trustworthy that means a lot. My time is more valuable to me than anything and trusting the devs means I feel comfortable putting my time in.

the DYT team has my confidence and I am willing to put my time, money, and faith into the team and into Dynamite!

Why wait until its $5 a piece? Now's an opportunity to take part in a promising project with active devs giving constant updates. Even cockslinging cumguzzling queers like you can make it with DYT.

Attached: IMG_20190621_175235_795.jpg (640x640, 47K)

I looked into it and it looks shitty.

I'm loling at you fr. come have fun

and where are the fucking raindrops?

Post your disc name I will tip you,

Korcnoj1#5685

>Korcnoj1#5685
coming