Devery, are you about to go intergalactic?

Newfag to TA here so I could be wrong.

The 1h on devery looks really good. Like really really good. After it had a nice run up yesterday it appears to have found some support at 2c. The price has been building off that support since yesterday. I honestly expect to see this do another big leap in the next 6-12 h. Some resistance at 4c but after that their is almost nothing until 10c

Attached: 566F8FAA-CB9D-4198-AD40-0B47FD16B162.jpg (850x716, 279K)

If the project and technology will work at full capacity, then EVE will be huge.

Yup. Pack your bags faglet you are one of the lucky few who bought the bottom

What do you think of Ftm?

you gonna post a chart fag?

Do you need it? Can’t you fucking look at this chart and see the obvious trend reversal? My three year old newphew knows the difference between up and down.

project itself is utter dogshit so beware fagglets

But bizlets only know up. So they end up buying the top of projects that have been mooning for the last 6months and then cry scam when it dumps on them. But they are never fucking selling “insert shitcoin”

Just buy into this before you rope yourself when it moons to 10c

Nice logical conclusion

Fill your buckets scouts 10c is round the corridor!

This, there's a reason it dumped and everyone forgot about it. The product is never going to be adopted large scale because it doesn't replace existing solutions in a cost effective manner.

What existing solutions? Are you serious?

Have you never heard of a barcode?

Ethereum will scale and the cost of transactions will be greatly reduced.

There are ton of different scenarios for supply chain tracking using a public ledger, but for the simplest ones such as marking a product and reading any changes to metadata Devery Protocol is quite adequate. It's been trialed by the UN and some foreign governments. The team even built a tailored app for the Tunisian Ministry of Education just a few months ago. Seems like they haven't forgotten about it.

>Tunisian Ministry of Education

Rofl wow some big names behind this one

Is this fud?

ERC721 are a vast improvement on past serialization and tracking methods. Also Deverys web of trust will let Supplychains self govern to remove illegitimate suppliers and vendors

Glad to see this one getting some attention

If all of India died of AIDS that would mean 99.98% of the eve shilling and jeet tier memes would stop.

You're not listening Rajeesh i don't care if their solution is better you're not going to convince companies to switch to devery's network because it isn't cost effective for them

What the fuck ? It’s open source you old broken down Chevy fucker. Do you know what that means??? That means no costs upfront.

How close is it to dumping again?

You mean pumping ?

I mean yeah it looks like its gone up but it was at like .007 cents yesterday. How close are we to going back to that?

Was never that low. So maybe take another look at that chart lol

Maybe 1-1.5 cents on a flash sale but it's consolidating well at current value

Attached: tumblr_ntg1xrT9vU1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It definetly was a couple days ago you fucking faggot. Anyway I'm interested. What's the TA look like?

Pnd is over.

We moved back to vidt now.

>vague whitepaper of only 10 pages
>team has deleted fud and the "wrong" questions in the past (on reddit at least)
>roadmap updated 2 months ago after they realised people are losing interest
>tunisian ministry app and recent markery.io app is the only reason for the pump
>roadmap ends in 2019+
it looks like a pump and dump coin to me.

Hahaha pump is just started, VIDT needs a week to cool down

Or maybe renewed interest in forgotten projects that are close to break thrus

Sure buddy.

Attached: vidt memelines.png (1540x709, 526K)

well i'm not gonna risk it with this coin. When a project is at the end of the roadmap and its whitepaper is as vague as this one, I don't think it's worth the risk. I'll add it to the watchlist and see what happens. If anything, it'll help me build on my intuition for micro projects.

What in the actual flying fuck is REQ doing there among the rest? It has no place here, be gone.

its clearly testing that support more than the previous fractals dude. looks pretty weak, SFP incoming.

>SFP incoming
agreed, this is going to break down... then move higher after some consolidation... this has been mooning for 3 months now... it needs to take a breather

fair enough, its certainly on the higher risk side. But whats life without a bit of risk!

Other projects with a slightly better roadmap, marketing costs 50-100 times more, I have a lot more questions for them.

For this price, the eve developers work out every satoshi invested in them.

Stop trying, it's sad really.

no we just hate literal Pajeets and Sand Niggers spamming this board with their SICK ANNOUNCEMENTS

do the people in Tunisia even have computers?

do the kids already use iPads in schools?

jesus christ

ever heard of a mobile fucking phone, something that 99% of the world uses? Tunisia is one of the most developed countries in Africa.

again, we are steves, not rasheeds. but keep playing out your racist blackpilled lolli-knight fantasy where you defend the biz from the hoards of brownfolk trying to sell you piminer, zuck bucks, brap tokens.

Attached: bc15df2ccda777ad87ef8a25cd224ebc.jpg (409x409, 38K)