You need this

Buy Scammy Pajeet Coin (SPC) today!

It's the most legit scam ever. It's not at all shilled by a bunch of stinking trannypajeets from some smelly discord group.

Attached: EVEntually gonna rape your ass.png (512x512, 9K)

I can't tell if this is shilling or Fudding

yes, DO NOT BUY THIS COIN

Name another coin involved in feeding the hungry, user. Have a heart, user. Grab a bag of EVE, user. Easy 50x.

Attached: eatEVE.png (700x700, 589K)

>trying to accumulate

anybody who buys this coin is gonna get dumped on hard in a week lmao

he bought a different coin and wants to make EVE look bad so his coin can maybe pump. This is what desperation looks like.

Imagine buying a dead shitcoin that had $6 volume a week ago and is clearly being pump and dumped in the last 3 days on biz

Kindly get fucked

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-20-07-42-07.png (1080x2160, 325K)

Reminds me of crypto in early 2017

you probably hold VeChain. kys faggot.

Attached: 33k.jpg (540x540, 124K)

No one cares about hungry little niggers. The more you feed them, the more they multiply. It's a death spiral.

(((they care))). if it's going to appeal to the rampant SJW mainstream culture it's a good buy. get in here already, goy.

Attached: rakesh.jpg (540x540, 133K)

Yeah, sure I'm gonna buy a pumped up shitcoin that's gone up several hundred percent in few days. Best deal ever.

Attached: 1556223401502.png (1354x889, 61K)

sweet vishnu EVE will get me a pajeeta-chan waifu right?

You'd better not be allergic to curry.

you'll be waving down to the street shitters from the top of the caste.

Attached: EVE.jpg (640x800, 204K)

Attached: eveboiz.gif (450x800, 167K)

it was actually shilled at the bottom. but Jow Forums has a short memory, and likes to scream pnd when they miss out.

Hahahaha is this a shill or fud???

the pajeets made me money on every other scam I bought. Why not this one. :-)

Up 200% in 2days. Ahaha keep crying non-beliEVErs we are just getting started!

Fuck this scam I want another scam instead . Give me other scam plz?

>offloaded my bags at 3700 thinking it would immediately dump back down
>it fucking shoots to 9k few hours later
>floor is now above where i sold
FUCK
not buying back in until it dumps

How do I get this scam coin???

idex

I understand it perfectly user, that the volume of 6 dollars.

But they are really hard at work on product development.
And given these factors, eve earn me a lot of money.
You do not need to be very smart to buy projects from the first 30 by capitalization, but you will not earn anything there.

Initially, all the top projects were also shit like Bitcoin for a dollar or an ethereum. And they also had weak liquidity, and a low volume of trade.
And people were not in a hurry to invest their money in them. But now, when Bitcoin costs 10 thousand, everyone wants to have this Bitcoin.
People are already 10 years late and are buying other people's bags from those who bought bitcoins for $ 1.

The meaning of the game, buy bitcoins for $ 1, ethereum for $ 1, or eve 2cent. If you are lucky, you win.

Attached: theresa-may-laugh-gif-8.gif (240x178, 1.88M)

No such thing as luck. EVE is a technically sound project that ethereum needs in order to compete with centralized alternative platforms.

they also let their market making contract expire a few months ago. doesnt make sense to wash trade for volume when there are no buyers. looks like MM is back over the past few days and he's going to let it fly.

Attached: photo_2019-07-07_11-36-36.jpg (904x550, 55K)

Do you realize how stupid you sound? ETH has done fine for years without this pajeet coin. How and why does ETH need a product tracker token in order to survive? Listen to yourself.

Hyperledger offers a development kit for product verification solutions and ethereum natively offers non. Therefore devery is that option being an ethereum native and loyal protocol

Ethereum isn't a fucking product tracking token, maybe that's the reason?

Attached: 1555742361558.jpg (625x625, 38K)

If you need this explained to you it’s more than a simple discussion on a anonymous forum... maybe look into it beyond the “ I know everything because I own X coin”

Wtf are you even saying. Ethereum is a platform being evaluated against Centralized. Ethereum isn't a token

Dude you are embarrassing yourself. You should stfu or do more research other than a few hours on YouTube

That's what I'm telling you, you faggot. Ethereum doesn't give a fuck about EVE. It's done perfectly fine without it.. Why in the fucking world would ETH not be able to make it without a shitty pajeet token?

Just point out one thing I'm wrong about. Just one.

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

It doesnt need the token. But other user is right, even with a smart contract there are no ways to program ETH without an app. The EVE token is used as fuel for the app regardless of whether Devery Protocol is being used on ETH, WTC, or any other network (BTC included)

Literally everything

You enough basic understanding that a dialogue with my dog would be just as productive

Was this supposed to be FUD??

Don’t be stupid biz . Obv this is on the launch pad ready to make history. Don’t wait until this does another10x

Just like ETH didnt need LINK, right?

Ethereum is programmable money. Some of the better ERC-20 projects are finding smarter rules. I can see the usecase pretty clearly.

t. oldfag and eth whale

biz keep waiting.... train won’t wait around forever