I don't understand how and why this is doing literally nothing to the price. I'm unironically more bullish than ever...

I don't understand how and why this is doing literally nothing to the price. I'm unironically more bullish than ever. They are being so meticulous and professional in every step of company development, and clearly driven by high level vision and planning. The legal hire requirement is a strong indication they're not fucking around here. Do not under estimate the influence of Gonser on Sergey. Sergey may seem like a chill dude but he's a fucking shark behind closed doors and that's why I'm all in.

Attached: Growing-Chainlink--1--01.jpg (672x630, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/how-to-use-chainlink-with-truffle-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. I feel this should have had more of an impact than it did.

Who knows, knows.
This market is full of retarded pajeets, so don't be surprised. Buy more while you can

whales suppressing the price. don't worry, it's ind of necessary for the singularity to happen

It's going to explode up. Just takes time.

Anyone sent their CV to Sergey? On the verge of doing so.

Yeah it might be bearish in the short term as they are obviously liquidating some of their holdings to expand but this expansion is bullish as fuck. It's like amazon selling some of their stocks to build a hub in China or something, of course the price will dip but this will accelerate Chainlink's growth so much. It's also a reaffirmation, when they're talking demand, they mean it. It means so many people want to use it, know about it, get set up legally, etc etc that this shit is more than a safe bet during the next year or two.

Do it pussy, become our insider and be remembered forever in Link memes

All of the pajeets are selling off now that they've made profits, and all the weak hands will crumble if we ever go sub $3. We've already won, now we just have to wait and decide when to cash out.

I just wish I was here with you guys earlier
>t 9k stacklet

You didn't get the memo? The team transfered 1,4M tokens on binance to fund the expansion.

There's evidence i saw of some dude literally selling one link every second as a price suppressor. This is the level of price suppression we are at.

ive seen it every single day multiple times.

>cash out

Attached: 1562378329686.jpg (700x700, 209K)

They are basically announcing that they have/are dumping their bags to pay for stuff

Accumulate while you still can?

>not buying a house with 300 of your linkies

Attached: 1562461322413.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Also this is kinda bullish: blog.chain.link/how-to-use-chainlink-with-truffle-2/

Kek imagine if thats the team selling their 700k

>sergey is a shark

this

Neither the dump fud nor the growth blog moved the price one way or the other

No hype.

Bot

If I sell my bags can rebuy their bags?

I almost fucking sold today ALMOST, I was reading some of the new FUD in there and I almost made that fucking sell order.
But there's no way this is gonna go down this year, the new chainlink team which finally has some MARKETING and the 50 start up company thing in September are keeping me from selling, I fucked up with bitcoin and sold at $4000 and i'm not making the same mistake again

The price shouldn't even go up at all. Link isn't going to give back it's profits to it's investors so what does it matter? The price is arbitrary desu

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 8K)

If you want, I do accept LINK donations, since I am currently a linklet

it'll always dongle around the current price
link is something you short and not hodl since it will never even be worth > $5

Which fud got to you user? All of it has been debunked months ago. Don't be silly.

Attached: 1562528395434.png (285x873, 24K)

Wtf, why?

So I can buy more soon and maybe get close to 1k

?

You guys are so cute. You had your first fucking moon.. Now you will hold on forever like little fanboy fagots. When it hits 3$ you will say it's refueling. 2$ you say don't worrie its just mean more potential for growth. 1$ what the fuck im ruined, I better sell.. You sell and get 0.000002 btc... A year latter it moons agian and I will have to post this again!

Fuck off, poo

Imagine working for Chainlink and making a big mistake. You get called into Sergey's office knowing that you fucked up. You sit down across from him in a dimly lit office and he's just staring you down with those dead droopy eyes of his.

I'm not the one with the big smelly bag of stinky. It's a shitcoin and you should have sold at 4.20 like the farmboy you are

ooga booga, naw wat im sayin tyrone?

MANIAC! I've got over 800K and never felt so good. Will keep buying up to $1000. Even one Link makes us all better than the other chumps. My Mom doesnt understand.... but who fuckin cares? WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

It's like when Vitalik sold 25% of his ETH early on.
I'm getting Ethereum vibes

>You sit down across from him in a dimly lit office with Bigmac boxes and french fry packets all over the desk and he's just staring you down with those dead droopy eyes of his whilst he eats his midmorning Bigmac snack.

That's probably a good representation of the intelligence of the average linky boy. Sergey will eat you up...

Is that basically just suppressing the price?

I still wonder why he doesn’t change his shirt, ever.

>800k
These obvious lies are proof that LINK is pajeet scam

Probably those two or three autists using tech buzzwords to "explain" why chainlink can never be decentralized.

Pic related

Attached: 46CFD6F3-6C5F-444A-9FEE-9FFAB979F963.png (185x775, 22K)

Frens

just be patient. if you can't be patient now, while most of us haven't made *that* much money (in the grand scheme of things), how will you be patient once we hit 2 digits and start going sideways for a while, or 3 digits?
it's only been a month and a half since mainnet, we should all zoom out a bit and take in some perspective.

we are all going to make it, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Attached: 155715273723.jpg (923x713, 86K)

Jason parser is exit scamming and retiring to thailand

I really like sitting back and listening to people selling, it just feels nice knowing what little LINK they have is being spread out further.

this isn't price suppression you fucking brainlet

So is this just a psychological thing? It's not like it's a big-dick sell wall. Do the red candles just fuck with peoples' heads?