What Do You Know About Business or Finance No One Else Does?

This board is smart af, probably the smartest board on here, I know many people on here that are about to make it as I keep in contact with them personally :), but what do you guys know that no 1 else does, share your secrets with your fellow biz friends xD, we'll help each other out and keep te good stuff among each other :D:D! So

What Do You Know About Business or Finance No One Else Does?

Attached: 1555231127413.jpg (1080x1076, 90K)

Literally nothing I’m fucking autistic

Go back to refit pls

Oh cmon, I'm sure there's something if you try hard enough, I believe in you :)!

I made poopie

biz taught me LINK will moon

Attached: 1560196498033.jpg (750x866, 427K)

The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge.

The Jews created the financial systems and enslaved us with their worthless paper money than came along Bitcoin to disrupt gold and it will make a lot of people very powerful and rich. I bought BRAP because when the world moves towards a cashless society , I will be rich off of the backs of the sweaty women who have donated their pussy to me to receive even 69BRAP.

What's refit?

this is common knowledge, OP asked for things that noone else knows
well here goes:
everyone thinks link will be 1k eoy but i know for a fact it will be 10k eoy

i know to target industrys with high barriers to enter and then gatekeep

i know that your mouth is a bank account which is filled with 20.000$ at your birth.

if you brush your teeth properly and check with the dentist regularly you can save that 20.000$.

if you don´t, your teeth can get really really expensive.

think about it, 90% of people here will save more money keeping their teeth clean than they profit from crypto

I’m fucking tired of summerfags posting this on every thread, please leave

How do you mean this exactly? I'm kinda a dumb 1 lmao, can you dumb it down 4 me :)?

>bussiness

what the fuck is that?

Attached: 1561473420492.jpg (240x498, 21K)

the future of business xD

My bad, my spelling is shit, hope you guys don't ind, just trying to pick some smartiepants brains.

Are Munger and Buffet the only one's with this capacity? If not, who else? Dalio? Icahn?

What makes you think everyone on here is smart. This board shouldn't even be Jow Forums anymore. its a shitposting board for shills who invest in stupid cryptocurrencies. the only thing that happens on this board is people virtue signaling their emotions that they have connected to extremely risky investments. If there is ONE thing i learned from this board, its not to buy any crypto and stick to the fundamentals of REAL finance, its to stay in school, educate yourself in things that will allow you to be financially free, but most importantly - NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON ANIME IMAGE BOARDS.

I just think everyone has something to tell you, you know? Or maybe not, I don't know, you're right online boards can have a lot of issues.

I'm just open to receiving information from anyone and everyone, there are drawbacks to that method, but it can also be good. Where do you think I should be asking my questions?

>Never take advice from people on an anime image board
Unless its the golden bullrun then suddenly all those shills and autists are reformed into little worker bees keeping you up-to-date with the latest and most lucrative investments.

Bump 4 more ideas and inputs, thanks again boys, I love you guys :)

Start on investopedia, everytime you stumble across a term you don't understand look it up there. for literature material start with i would recommend going to your local public library and going through the finance section. open a 401k, or a 403B if you have money saved from wages. if youre young open up a Roth IRA. Learn about mutual funds, and most importantly get wellllll versed in the power of compound interest.

Good one.

Attached: pepe-love-my-job-worker-bees.png (946x631, 377K)

Crypto is a fucking pump and dump ponzi scheme. Some of you neets have made money. Most of you are losing and wasting your time.

P.S money will never make a woman look at you the way they look at Chad.

Attached: freedom-of-speech-rockwell.jpg (1164x1500, 292K)

You posted the wrong image, pic related, its Chad.

Attached: rockwell-colorized.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

>stay in school
yikes

Attached: 1561924608608.jpg (857x960, 117K)

Sounds like good advice, is there more to the fundamentals than this? Should I be looking at starting a business or "quirky" investment opportunities?

Say 90% what you say (solid fundamentals) and then 10% fuckarounditis moon hunting haha xD?

I thought you were a troll but it seems like youre unironically a 14 year old

I like the attitude, Jow Forums is a place to find a lot of interesting discussion but its usually not the place to ask for it. definitely not everyone here is smart, but there are some smart people. it might be a pretty representative sample of the population, with an overinflated number of telegram shills trying to sell you cryptocurrency.

in regards to your question, there is definitely nothing that I know that someone else doesn't know about business. there have been so many people before us that it has practically been done to death. there are a lot of established readings that help pass along the learnings of people before us so we are not learning the same lessons over and over.

I know that doesnt answer your question but Im high and you seem naive. good luck on the internet.

The fact that youre falling for shills in the first place is why all these prices are getting inflated. The crypto market is so impractical and structurally complicated that integrating it into ANY societal structure would be borderline impossible. these are pump and dump schemes my man, so unless you are an excellent day trader or someone who fully understands volatility and market corrections, you should be staying far far away from this F teir investment scheme.

>look guys he said a buzzword, he’s one of us.

Pls go

if you have the extra money to do this than absolutely go for it, my original strategy was really similar to this, however, it turns into the sort of chasing the purple dragon addiction effect. (Kind of like a gambling problem) - for example i read about 3 books last summer on options trading, learned about all different types of investment strategies and i made 4 grand in a month - but then i wanted more so i started placing riskier trades and lost 2k of my profit. so just keep in mind that the illusion of making more money in a short or "Quirky" investment style isnt really a safe or sustainable option.

>Uses college education to properly manage his own entrepreneurial and profitable ideas

yeah yikes

I have devised a system of moral rules that allows me to judge whether a business is likely to succeed or not

I can second this as someone who is currently spending 10K on their teeth.

i've been on Jow Forums since 2005

it can be a tool or entertainment

if you want to use Jow Forums as a tool you'll need to understand how the shills operate and set up a long list of filters

crypto is literally just financial analysis of organizations so unless you know how valuations work it's best to just buy a few BTC/ETH and pray

you should also be putting money into Disney, Apple, anything that will exist in 20 years.

The dollar is depreciating in value every day

Anyway I come to Jow Forums for the intersection of memes and something i'm good at (finance)

stocktwits gets old with all the boomers

absolute boomer tier advice. I hope you die on the street once the Mcmansion funds run out, just like my npc dad, faggot.

Attached: 1560638570514.png (1080x1350, 1.61M)

>get 800$ root canal
>decide to fix teeth to avoid root canals
>4 fillings
>worst first, least damaged last
>last tooth - top front left of the canine
>dentist fucks it up somehow with inability to freeze and needle wiggling etc
>bite into food at home, tooth bends backwards
>days to get into dentist office
>root broken
>wont push it back
>turns into root canal
>800$
>fucks up 2 top front teeth, and the tooth to the right of the left canine
>and the bottom 2 front teeth
>all teeth slowly eroding and chipping away into future root canals
>will be out over 4 grand by the time Im done

Fuck dentists.

i do not know if you're retarded or filled with resentment for your father. if you want to be wealthy you don't make ridiculous investments with no real credibility - especially in reference to crypto, considering that there is no real evidence that this proposed future of a non government backed currency will work. also if you want to shit on boomers just take a look at this graph you fucking idiot. if you seriously think that this kind of zoomer garbage is going to be the next economy changing invention you need to wake the fuck up dude. out your real money in real companies. look at companies like LMT BRK.B and any mutual fund, your money will compound with an acceptable amount of calculated risks. the system may be broken on ethical and moral grounds if you have a problem with the 1%, But you can still win if you work with the system.

Attached: PMI-Wealth-Affluent-Market-Distribution-by-Generation-Feb2017.png (1000x535, 39K)

life hack smoke meth rot out all teeth no need for dentists cuz now you have meth !

ddddddddddddddddddda

Wow the oldest people who had the lowest property costs have the most wealth hurrr durrr Boomer idiot

I appreciate the troll. This nigger said take your hyperinflated unbacked paper and park it in the place it's going to get recession-raped to death.

Literally more profitable, and less risky, to sell drugs vs (((boomutual funds)))

Attached: 1562275970430.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

>Probably the smartest boards on here
You clearly missed the literal retard thread last night

Bollinger squeeze, set up long at short at the same time at 1 ATR distance up and down from the price, CFD, it's going to shoot up in one direction or another any way, take profit at 3 ATR from the original middle price, profitable in around 70-75% transactions, best technique for day trading or automated trading, if it's shaking off you're still in the money, with one transaction losing 1 ATR and the other transaction being in the profit for 3 ATR.

We are living in a simulation OP. God can be found in the details. Trust your gut, its always right.

Nice try dentacoin))

A bunch of useless bullshit.
t. business school

I was born into a rich family with enough wealth to access institutional level services. The shit you get access to and the level to which banks will bend over backwards for your business is absurd. The entire system is designed for the rich.

Why do I love woman’s asses so much?

LINK is going to be 100k eoy

Link $100M EOY check the dubbies

>undying and unquenchable thirst for (profitable) information and knowledge.

fixed

fud

your ID is just begging for you's. link 1B dollar eoy

Stop drinking soda.

>The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge.
ya this is true. or you could cope and be quant who can't cope with uncertainty

there was a nice thread once explaining how root canal treatments are the most jewish things out there.
It's the very fucking last thing you should do to your tooth.
pull out that fucker and plug in a fake one but never ever do a root canal treatment.

only the top 3% of biz comprehends pic related. Only 3% of that 3% will actually invest off pic related. Only 3% of that 3% of that 3% will hold long enough to see themselves become oil barons

Attached: 9C4B6D4D-73B6-499B-8204-D5FD3C3DA922.jpg (1864x712, 275K)

it's plebit with an f

nice I am 3% of that 3% of that 3%.
I only have 56oz silver but heyyyyyyy better than nothing!

Posts like these give me fomo. What's the move, biz? Buy ASE's and then borrow against them (so as to avoid directly spending and triggering cap gains) after the big moon inevitably comes? Presume that I am already stacked in crypto, stocks, and funs.

Attached: 1558637820844.png (409x331, 14K)

A lot of what's in there is true of gold as well, and to a lesser extent platinum.

Save enough money to get a high-yield saving account. I believe one is worth about 10k, then you can have a MUCH higher compound interest. Now, if you're super serious about getting and saving money. Save and invest your money first and foremost, then look at ways to reduce your payment. I'm buying a specific razor so I only need to pay for razor blades, but it's more than just that. You can ask your friends to buy you LED lights, a new shower head to save on money. Don't forget to use coupons to save additional money whenever you need to make a serious purchase. Also, look into stocks to make about 7% annually. You can usually just buy into mutual funds and ETFs, but if you wanna be dangerous buy some stocks in low-mid cap corporations for bigger rewards. When your stocks are practicing paying for themselves, start looking into real estate; some houses can get you about 3k or 8k monthly. Be optimistic, determined, and don't forget to save.

what about diamond?

Paulina Franco lopez. How old is this chick?

@ OP: I'm still discovering, failure and subsequent learning, for me, is just part of the process.

My PhD thesis. It is about mapping neural networks but can be slightly tweaked to make the most power market manipulation algo ever.

diamonds can be manufactured. Dont buy it. Seriously - even in marriage its not worth it.
Precious Gemstones like ruby, emerald and sapphire are different.

Certain industrys have businesses that go out of business very often because they dont know how the business operates. One example is selling crypto online to people using credit cards. Most businesses who have done that, small startups, failed due to fraud. So you have to be knowledgeable about how to prevent fraud. And if you figure it out, you kind of stay in the game why people keep trying to enter and fail. And you can spread the word about how hard it is so people stay away from trying to compete with you.

I know how to kill dinosaurs but I'm no fool who will do it for free.

Would we achieve a new ATH for silver in the next three years?

What are your plans for this? would you be distributing the code once completed?

Okay, so what about things like jewelry? when i buy metals should it be in single ounces and bars or could i start a jewelry collection and smelt it once im able to profit reasonably ?

blood and meat, pudgy circles... life

you can tell shes insecure by the way she's holding her side.

The Finance industry spends a lot of time dealing with Jews. In my time with them I have learned a secret that I am positive that NO Jew has figured out. It is as follows:

If you braze pork ribs in Maneschevits wine before you BBQ it, it tastes awesome. Tender and almost tropical.

Jow Forums is literally the dumbest 'cyrpto community' I've ever been a part of. Only here because it is occasionally funny, and I like laughing at BSV shills. Get advice anywhere but here kid.

Attached: hbAR15.png (602x602, 770K)

I bought 8 link when will I be rich?

70 percent of wealth transfer is logistics, and over 80 percent of the value transferred can be slashed with modern technology. The only reason it isn't, is because millions of people would lose jobs.

Sorry, *billions
Billions of people would lose their jobs if modern technology would be fully utilized to cut costs.
There would be no replacement jobs for these people, considering most of them have a low intelligence.

The board at the company that I work for almost made a decision that would have cost us MM$ to avoid bad SJW press. Losing faith in this country's business leaders.

I can call any swing in any timeframe in any market to the fucking pip....and i can do it manually with nothing other than a simple extension tool.

No, im not gonna share this knowledge because if everybody understood how price distributes the markets would crash.

Attached: 14B277AC-DC88-4785-A35D-C4E408AD9087.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

checked

link up 20x since 6 months ago. that btfo you

Good luck with that one. I'm not convinced you can apply deep learning at the current state into market maker level decision making. Seems like a fun project in a lab.

P.S. Naive Bayes has some potential.

If you invest in property do research into the history of what was on that location. You really want to avoid buying land that used to be occupied by a gas station for example because you may have to dig up gas storage tanks in order to build something new there. Also getting into real estate can be very political, people may not sell you land that you may need if they hold a grudge against you or find out what you want to build and don't like it.

Attached: Business.jpg (316x480, 34K)

biz is ultimately panning for gold... it's 99.9% dirt but if you know what to look for, and can do a bit of critical thinking for yourself, then you will hit metaphorical gold.

i grow weed and sell it on the dark web to brits mostly

lol learn 2 trade you bitter faggot

>NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON ANIME IMAGE BOARDS.
Including this

Tis very true. Memes aside, Jow Forums was the one to heavily bet on the token with the (current) greatest ROI over 12 months. You know who I'm talking about.
If it is a legit project or not, it matters not - if you had bought it at 20c and sold it at $4, that`s a 20x.

Stop posting hamplanets.

You're gay.

How to make about 15-18% per year in USD with no risk. In other words, a free lunch. Unironically. It's not a specific coin or investment or anything. Just a small loophole I found in something. The money comes out of some banks somewhere and they have explicitly said they are "fine" with people doing what I'm doing so it's not illegal or anything.
I just don't want to share it here because I'm still worried it would stop if people knew about it. It's only like 18% per year and I've been doing it for 3 years so I've made about $130,000 on it so far.

Trump will lose
Link will win
Hold until 2020 (controlled market crash leading up to election to destroy Trump, crypto and gold both moon)

>trump will lose

Attached: 132945326468_Copy.png (640x632, 310K)

m0oN

There aint no such thing as a free lunch, friend.

How did you find it, was it part of your profession?

how the fuck do you mail illicit shit doesnt the post office scan to see if shit is illicit or just because of the volume they dont have the time or resources for that.

>Hey reddit, what's one investment tip you have that nobody else knows?

Attached: 2RT3mpZE.jpg (787x740, 78K)