>Ddi did i got scamed?
>be honest biz
>i cant lose all my money again :(

Attached: download.png (364x138, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bouth 250k at 0.031 usd, bags are getting to heavy :(

Attached: AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.png (986x575, 44K)

yes. id advice you to give in, sell and put atleast half in LINK

yes, sold all 6 months ago, pnd

where do i buy link?

So should i sell now?

Explain this to the brainlets out there

it's a scam, sell now

This is a genius masterpiece.

Gg GUYS PLZ BE HONEST
what should i do, i put all my
money in fantom and i have no
more left, i have moeny for 3 more
mouth of rent( if i eat little), how low
will it go and how good is the tech?

hold brainlet fren

Is not as scammy as it can get.
Is not the ultimate shitcoin, nor it is fabled 'bluechip' it's tech is interesting enough for me to keep a minimal suicide stack.
So, it will pump eventually?

sell while possible, orderbook looks slimmer by the day, get ready for the final crash towards zero..

Now don't be in the exchanges, throwing ya rent money. Have us laughing at your broke ass in the morning

For fuck sake DYOR is not a meme, FTM is well on its way to be the first mainnet with aBFT consensus, that alone places it firmly in the top 20. They are also offering consensus as a service and their tech is EVM compatible, if this doesn't sound like a good bet then just invest in more established projects / safer bets like ETH or BTC

degenerates.

This is as scam as it can get. All their social media is full of pajeets who actually think this will be 5$ some day.

There are about 5 coins or tokens which will make it and 2000 shitcoins like FTM, RLC, EVE etc. etc.

DO NOT FALL TO PAJEET/CHINK SCAMS!

My India color tag confirms.

plz explain

Man 5$ je 15bn marier cap. I don't see how that isn't achievable based on what they are setting out to do. Sounds like you didn't DYOR or are too much of a brainlet to understand.

5$ is a $15bn market cap**

b-but what about this copy-pasta?

pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

SELL SELL SELL

AAAaaAA i cant code tell me if its good or not

1.6 mill FTM sitting comfy. This coin is the real deal. Don’t let the fud fool you.

It's FUD. This shit was posted across multiple threads without an explanation as to what it's even supposed to mean.

Eth is the next eth dumbass, not some coin that already exit scammed once ffs.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it's a screen of a repo without any updates in 11 hours.
So AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SEEELLL
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

i really thought conje wasnt even actively working as a dev on the project anymore, so thats good news at least

no it's looking good don't listen to the pajeets that want cheap FTM

it's a long term, forget about looking price, will be a top 20 at least on due time