1 PI = 1 BTC 2030

Join as an early bird and build your π holdings before it hit exchanges.
It is literally free money, predictions say between $3, if not more.

You can find the download link, whitepaper and more information on their website
>minepi.com

You will need an invite code to log in the first time.

Use my invite code.

>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575
>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575

Remember to go into profile options and disable your real name in the app, user.

The team behind this coin and app:

>Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

>Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

>Vincent McPhillip
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

Attached: pi2.png (719x1231, 665K)

>minepi.com
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength
USE CODE STRENGTH TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE - SUPPORT YOUR BRETHREN - SUPPORT THE FUTURE

Attached: watermelon.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

ALSO
my code has the largest, most secure security circle so your funds are ~safu, and my code give a 50% bonus mining rate for the first week :))))

>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575
>noahmcguire575
noahmcguire575

Attached: link.jpg (2209x2921, 3.17M)

Ok, this bullshit os getting out of hand

My whole telegram used the code gom23 as it has the fastest mining rate with the most miners.Thank you for whoever posted it.

Just get in. Nothing to lose. Only gains.
>use code 2sage

> manav88
> manav88
> manav88

Use the above code to earn Pi Fast. I have 20+ people in my security circle and i'l add you to it so your hash rate is high

Pathetic lies from everyone who says that their code gives imrpoved stuff. ALL THE INVITE CODES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. NONE HAVE EXTRA BONUSES.

However I can provide you some info/tips about the app:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

As a thank you, you could use my code:
>Poisen
If you don't wanna use my code then it's fine, just please dont use the code of those people who claim you get double mining speeds or extra coins from their invite link.

You cannot have more than 5 people in your security circle, stop lying no one gains anything from using your code.

Thank you user, I will now use this explanation to shill Pi to my crypto community with over 2k users

I don’t really have anyone under my invite code but know that I will be an active miner and you’ll be in good company if you’re a brainlet
Embron

Is not a lie to say that code
>hodl
is the greatest Jow Forums mining group of all time. And Poisen is exactly that, poison.

Any MinePi telegrams up right now? Pump/dump telegram? Lmk!

>stvnnvts
>stvnnvts
>stvnnvts

use code now frens

Attached: azunyannyan.jpg (1006x944, 118K)

Code Tjohns91 for literally the same mining rate as everyone else!

Pi is a very interesting crypto. So far from what I gather they want to accomplish something like a Facebook marketplace. That could be huge! I'm sure if that's what they do they will add a social media experience to it as well.
Is there any telegram, discord, or anything related to this project, from the team outside of the native app chat box?
You dont get extra gains from anyone having more people in network, just as a heads up. Every code does the same damn thing. it just allows you to start mining because you will be connected into the network, and their security circle doesnt transfer to you. You have to build your own.
use code: dirtdog
or don't. enjoy being early to something fuckers! were all going to make it!

Attached: 1562109324805.jpg (560x925, 96K)

all spots still open

> rephnj
> rephnj
> rephnj

Attached: 1504617463946.jpg (399x386, 23K)

If you want to make it use code "maxpi"

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

use code tfue
use code tfue
use code tfue
use code tfue
use code tfue

Reminder that:
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use,there are no "spots"
-"join us" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn bonus mining rate is inviting others
-if you invite 5 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate
-you cannot be invited to someone else's security circle, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1536017146647.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and will guide you through. Be fast, currently over 80,000 and less than 20,000 users away from the next halving!

Get involved

Ambassador code for frens 25% mining rate bonus

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii