ITT QUALITY smallcap coins DISCUSSION

NO PAJEETS
NO SHILLS
NOT A PORTFOLIO THREAD

Holdings are Marketcap/circsupply in Millions

1. QNT
already mooned, not small cap ignore
what does it even do? overvalued. team looks gay.

2. FTM
yet another kind of platform afaik
>ETH-Killer like EOS and TRX

3. RLC
French Team. That already tells you eveyrthing. its all proof of concept. trannies. Link is superior.

4. LTO
no idea

5. NKN
Diffie, some kind of actual serious cryptography OG, is appearently Advisor. No idea what for exactly or what this network does.

6. REQ
> get REQt
french team wasting money on mozarella
some kind of invoice payment thing
> less than 20k of 1B tokens burnt

7. IDEX
token of the exchange, seems undervalued with much potential for the DEX. staking.

8. VIDT
verfication (dig signing) of documents? big partners. based dutch team. real funcitoning product. However, is the token actually needed?

9. TRAC
supply chain token. got some recognition from good exposure, but doesnt seem to be used

10. LIT
german, CEO is blockchain advisor for bundesregierung. SAP CTO (?) is advisor and tweets a lot about this. working product (energy token). seems undervalued but only 20% of total supply is released

11. PFR
ruski escrow platform to buy crypto p2p.
Dont know what to make of it super low volume and swingy.

12. EVE
Pajeet PnD

Attached: lowcapportfolio.jpg (720x1800, 217K)

give me your (you)s you faggots

Buy ORI sirs. 50k market cap

fuck off
cant you read
>NO PAJEETS
REEEEEE

So is FTM going to moon?

no

you tell me

why did i make this thread

best of those and by best i mean developing really interesting tech are
FTM
NKN
RLC

buy these and wait a couple years and I don't imagine you'll be disappointed. rest are mostly meh

I don't know anything about FTM. I can tell you VIDT will reach a new ATH this quarter

Did EOS moon? Did TRX moon? Did they have a techno-wizard leading development like Cronje? Are they actually decentralized and scalable, or just Ripple with some Etherium flavor?

Attached: 1560104104635.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

RSR

>Quality discussion
>QNT: what does it even do? Team looks gay

Solid discussion OP

Where is homochain?

There's only ONE that matters, and its not even on youre list.
H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

finally a usable reply

thanks

Going to be the couple on the left tonight thanks for the inspo

The making it poorfolio. Going to keep dumping into quant and harmony.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-21-12-58-445_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (1080x2160, 249K)

>700€
Nice "investment" you got there buddy
Even diversified, very smart move

Yea, not everyone has daddy's money to play with. I'm a uni student and just got a job. Lay off faggot

Yeah man, everyone starts somewhere no need to be a dick

ONE

>Inb4 it's not a small cap. It's tiny compared to how big it'll get. Hint: top 10 unironically

DONT LET THIS THREAD GET ARCHIVED I NEED YOUR INSIGHT BIZ

>X token will for SURE be top 10
pretty crammed top 10 biz

Yet, all crypto ends in nothing. So what's the point? You should focus more on actual stocks.

Attached: makifes11.jpg (1055x1055, 99K)

yeah because investing a students savings into real stocks will get me far.

ill do that soon enough

This. I've made 33% ROI in like two weeks. No point in putting my tiny balance in the S&P 500, for like 10% a year.

Also, no memes in stocks.

Quant is a scam

Not holding a small bag of zbux a week before its listed on cmc. Not gonna make it

VIDT will do well. If you faggots can pump payfair, I’m all for it. My 20k stack is with zilch.

Look into VNT and TOL

Well where do we get the zucc?

My gripe against idex: they already banned New York, if there is any pressure at all they will ban the US....we need a real Dex.