So is this Pi mining bullshit a fucking Ponzi scheme or not you god damn degenerates

So is this Pi mining bullshit a fucking Ponzi scheme or not you god damn degenerates

Attached: C4BC1ADA-2217-4292-AAEC-D67CB8BDF3D8.jpg (554x554, 14K)

no one knows. everybody is just joining because there isn't anything to lose except a measly 5 seconds of your day

I mean it doesn't hurt to download the app and just click the button every 24hrs. If it turns out to be bullshit you won't lose anything. If it's legit though...

Also use Lian96 for your invite.

A better question to ask is “what does the app actually do and what is is capable of?” Ask yourself why someone would want to get a bunch of retards to install something on their phones.

it's a social datamining project that was gamified

SECURITY BONUSES ARE ONLY IF YOU MAKE THEM - ALL REF HAVE THE SAME HASH RATE - SUPPORT HONESTY AND TRUTH USE MY CODE
>minepi.com
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength
USE CODE STRENGTH TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE - SUPPORT YOUR BRETHREN - SUPPORT THE FUTURE

Attached: legit3.png (1140x640, 1.13M)

The app has no permissions, no risk to you or your phone bro! This is the future of crypto! Your going to regret missing out! Worst scenario comes, its a pajeet coin that goes through the ROOF!
>minepi.com
EVERYONE ON BOARD THE PI PARADE
USE CODE
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength

SPYWARE

SPYWARE

Every currency is a ponzi scheme, consider USD

People just stop calling it a ponzi once it's adopted and the rate of wealth stratification becomes so slow that it's only noticed over time

Then the people who _do_ notice it are labeled outcasts and conspiracy theorists

Attached: intj.jpg (330x495, 24K)

Fuck off, ref-niggers.

well if they trying keep people away it working, i dont have a spare phone to try. Most certainly am not downloading it

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and will guide you through. Be fast, currently over 80,000 and less than 20,000 users away from the next halving!

As a mobile platform that will potentially have a million+ users mining when they finally list on an exchange I would have to say it’s a brilliant marketing tactic.

Certainly how it seems. No info AT ALL on their website about the so called “Stanford PhDs” that founded it. Do they seriously bank on people gullible enough to just take this mysterious website’s word at face value? What a joke.

Reminder that:
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use, there are no "spots"
-"join us" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn bonus mining rate is inviting others
-if you invite 5 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate
-you cannot be invited to someone else's security circle, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1549086788612.jpg (277x277, 17K)

Its free, who cares.Why do people here complain about free shit that will make them money?Are you retarded?Complain about things that needlessly cost you money.

you cant make money from it at this time so

LITERALLY A FUCKING CLICK FARM DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP ITS A FUCKING SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN THEM FUCKING REF FAGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Install on a spare phone

LMAOOOOO if you have to ask, you probably are.

Have you noticed that every single post on this board about Pi has been shit a fucking roomba could come up with? This is the sketchiest shit I’ve seen for a long time. No way in hell I’m installing that shit on my phone. If I can get a spare then I’ll think about it but fuck if I’m gonna install some slimey shit like this on my data-packed phone. Not to mention my mobile crypto wallets. You really think they’re going to open this shit up for trading someday? The same people that claimed it was founded by Stanford PhDs with not a shred of proof? Scam if I’ve ever seen one.

Use code
>2sage
for a reserved comfy profit spot in the scheme

Think about it

>only mineable on your phone
>0 info what it does
>no exchanges
>just install it on your phone friend, here use my code for epic x1000000000 mining powers

How retarded do you have to be to not realize this app is tapping into your phone, stealing all your shit and selling it. It's basically Facebook, probably the predecessor of Libra.

You are fudding something that you can not profit from fudding.Why bother wasting your time?Biz has hit a new low.

So basically it works as a virus, except you do the spreading

It's spyware

its similar to a ponzi scheme except the reward for those who get out in time is also nothing

You’re right. I have no incentive to FUD this. So why am I FUDing? Probably because I can see straight through it and no other thread about Pi on this board has any level of discussion. Pure roomba-speak and reference spam. Whoever did create this project is a genius. I’m sure they’re loving this influx of data. $$$$$$$$.

Are you retarded?

It's the most obvious ponzi scheme since....since fucking forever.

It's not a ponzi scheme, it's going to be the currency of the future, totally legit.

Also, use codeAssFuckedNiggerAnusWithHemmoroids if you want to try it.

kek

I would be mining it right now except for this bullshit referral code crap. I shouldn't need to use a code to participate and I'm damn sure not picking some random code off of biz that only benefits one of you degenerates

The app doesn't ask for permissions on your data though.