Less than 67 days. If your coin isn't on coinbase you wont make it

Less than 67 days. If your coin isn't on coinbase you wont make it.

Attached: 1_qJyrPq9RD2AjfZ_MWEtzMQ.png (460x295, 45K)

Stop trolling, faggot

>coinbase

Go to Kucoin

Oh yes it will user.

Attached: evelambo5.gif (800x450, 117K)

They are based out of singapore. They were hit with the exact same regulations, but they havent made a statement yet. Coinbase is the last hope

What about Bittrex, Kracken, Gemini, etc? Will there be a return in volume to the old round-eye exchanges? Or will they be just as cucked?

Idex frens

Gtfo coinmetro ceo.

This.. are people like afraid of using IDEX for some reason? IDEX is actually the best exchange I have used in a very long time.

I love Idex, but what if this happens?

Attached: MegaUpload_FBI-Banner.jpg (640x480, 136K)

etherdelta/forkdelta
possibly nash exchange and switcheo

bittrex cucked US investors.

Can someone sauce me on what he is talking about? Or save the time and just tell me if my VPN will still let me trade.

Idex already blocked New York, they will end up blocking all US, just watch

Holy shit the volume on binance has evaporated hasn’t it ?

I also like idex but it's limited to erc20s. I really wish they covered other stuff too.

... Nah I'll be fine.

Attached: xmr.png (930x534, 278K)

Since we are talking about exchanges, could anyone spoonfeed me and other brainlet anons about dex, specifically IDEX.
Can IDEX scam me? Can it just take my funds like coinbase or banans?
When I signed up IDEX generated me a file which is password protected and I geuss private key. Can I upload that private key into myethereumwallet or what?
I funded my personal IDEX balance, then transfered it to IDEX balance and bought a coin. Is my coin SAFU? Or do I have to transfer it to my personal IDEX wallet?
What if FBI undelegates IDEX domain? Can I transfer my cons using the file, password and private key or whatever it gave me upon sign up?
Can I hold coins on IDEX safely?

Can't wait.
Every shit coin is going to die and fuel Chainlink! Mwahahahaha.

Attached: 1548865537924.gif (500x500, 256K)

>based out of panama
>transfer bitcoin from idex to coinbase
>funds locked and you spend 8 years in federal prison for money laundering

What happens when it is illegal for the exchanges to list/trade Monero? You going to just atomic swap with someone that also can't sell it on exchanges? There is no exit valve in that situation.

That's not what's happening though it's just illegal for US customers.

This. Its not 2015 anymore. Cryptocurrency is mainstream now. Compliance is coming sooner rather than later.

Ok, bit then what? How are you going to show where that large amount of money that just hit your bank account came from, both for tax purposes and so that your bank doesn't immediately lock your account? Are you just going to buy drugs on the dark web and sell them for cash? Because if that's your plan, then you are going to get buttfucked so hard by police and/or rival dealers that you will WISH you just got a tax evasion charge.

...that's pretty impressive

>large amount of money

There wont be any place to buy it or sell it soon. He will have some worthless digital beans though that nobody can take from his private wallet.

>americunts

Attached: 26-donald-trump-press-conference.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 160K)

Why are you immediately assuming that I am a US citizen?

Well americans are going to have to sell it in less than 67 days unless they want their coins locked up with nowhere to liquidate.

Because you are in a thread about what Americans are going to when Binance gives us the boot. Ok Mr. Pedomoney, what backwater shithole are you typing this up from? Do you have chairs there, or does everyone just squat everywhere?

>what is Renvm

You can still withdraw after 67 days. Just no trading. You can send them to coinbase pro anytime to sell.

literally just use a bitcoin atm...

BNB token burn after 7 days
you must be retarded not in BNB right now

Binance is a russkies scam. Bevare.

Look at who signed the binance app. some fucking "OOO" - Ltd of fucking Russia

Trust Walled has been developed by fucking slavs

Theres nowhere for them to sell them. Thats why the coins are locked.

So, everyone is willing to sell you BTC for USD but no one is willing to pay real USD for memetokens ready to crash? OK.

what do you recommend

use metamask
deposit eth to idex via metamask
trade on idex
withdraw into metamask wallet

Coinmetro is your friend, USD coming soon(tm). EU based and regulation friendly exchange

Attached: images.jpg (197x255, 7K)

>(citation needed)

Ex Soviet republic.

Russian criminal money. Backed by Putin.

oh, right
also kevin is bald so, you know, better sell

Beaxy sirs ! Screenshot this !

Never heard of Russian laundromat and what happened in the local banks?

Fucking russkies are the biggest players in crypto.