Anyone see this going up in value any time soon?

Anyone see this going up in value any time soon?

Made the rookie mistake back when this got put on Coinbase and basically bought at peak. Been Hodling everything else (had well before 2017 rush) and have made good gains but figured this would bounce back eventually. I’ve been stubborn in not selling for a loss but I’d rather take this and put it in something better... unless there’s any reason to think this will go up at all?

Attached: FA6B8983-435D-42BB-AF85-5ADB7ABED13E.png (300x300, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igLJIzCRnbw
coin.dance.blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will again. It will go down big time first though. Wait it out.

>what is opportunity cost
Dumbass

Attached: 1562462990268.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Well, we will see who was right.

>unless there’s any reason to think this will go up at all?
Yes. It's heavily promoted as a real-life payment coin. No other project has progressed so far in this direction in terms of awareness, infrastructure etc. with the exception of BTC (legacy coin)

No. Dipping soon.

Basically the issue- i’d buy Link most likely but that’s also going through the spike BCH went through

Agreed but it’s been down ever since it got put on, so what more exposure could it possibly get?

there are only 2 sides in this war

It is not a war at all. It is reason against greedy, perverted stupidity.

OP here and I want to be greedy

It will not go up in value: Ver has been totally clear that bcash is about buying coffee as moe and not high value gold bars as sov like Bitcoin.

Sorry user.

I do too. Who doesn't want to make money? But not at the cost of convincing idiots that some failbullsit that has been pushed for 2 years is now the thing they should take out loans for.
We are Jow Forums user. All of us.
Why do this?
If all the shills believed that strongly in it really, they'd be living on the streets now waiting for that moment.
And it won't come

Market is still tied to bitcoin and continues to rise and fall with it; Bitcoin moons, bch moons.

What do you suggesting filling our bags with then? I’ll find you end kill you if you say BSV.

If you do have money, stay conservative, spread it. Real estate, Gold, Stocks (real stocks of real companies).
If you want to gamble a bit on the side try crypto, you might get lucky.

If you have no money, you canÄt expect to become rich with these coins. It might happen, of course, but chances are like playing the lottery. And you know it.

That is why I take offence when there is a program in effect advertising it to the idiots that be here.

Cheers.

Surprisingly cogent and reasonable response fren. If I bet the house you’d say “go all in on chainlink” I’d be homeless right about now,

I told you: I am not here to shill anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=igLJIzCRnbw

RIP

Yeah I call into the camp where I’ve distributed moderately well given my place in life and am hoping to get lucky. Don’t need to get super lucky, just lucky. Reinvest my luck, etc

100% still tied to BTC- I bought BCH at like 3100 and it’s at 400 or so, I don’t think it will moon to 3100 again....

It hit 4K, user. If bitcoin hits 50K with all the big banker and investment form money, you could be looking at 8000$ per bch when the halving goes down. I wouldn’t write off anything or set arbitrary limits at this point.

Yes true, I agree
Just haven’t seen movement out of cash in a while, doesn’t seem to be following much
You’re right though, something to think about

BTC stands at 9,9k Euros last time I checked. I would advise to wait for a drop, that I think will come before reinvesting. And then wait. It will climb. It must.

But do not ever use money you might need for shit like that

They have a clear roadmap and just got approved for trade on that Swiss stock exchange or whatever the shit it was. I see crypto ATMs popping up left and right where you can transact with btc, eth, ltc and, yes, BCH. You don’t fully appreciate the gravity of what’s coming, do you?

I’m p comfy on savings- well heard

I do, I just haven’t been following very heavily over the last six or so months. Recent pumps have brought me back in. Been around since 2016 though

But thanks- that’s great news. I’ll just hold, probably will be tougher to reinvest my bch current holdings and earn back desu

Who do you think I talk to every day? Swiss friends. On of them is who got me into this whole user mess in the first place. But me being me, I dominate. I make mine.
I am not giving you unsolicited advice.

OP here, I’ll solicit advice

Well, then, give me your best, I am curious now

Is the chocolate really better over there? Would try to import, but low carb and 8 pack.

Nah, craig is the one that wants his coin to not be a store of value. Roger wants it to be both store of value and utility coin

Bch got made irrelevant the moment they rejected the 128mb blocksize increase and forked off into BCHABC.

It will only ever parallel BTCs price at the BTC / BCH total hashrate distribution.

Any energy that BCH originally had has moved to BSV.

Nah. BCH has an adjustable blocksize cap. It can scale along with adoption. You bsv tards are always lying about that shit

> implying your copy pasta btc node software can handle anything bigger than 22mb

The french fag amaury wasted dev time and money on garbage like cashaddr, ctor, checkpoints, op_dsv.

BCH should have focused on massive scaling from the very start. They fucked up and now in the space of just a few months BSV has crushed them technology wise.

Check coin.dance.blocks , we've got BTC in our sites now.

Nah, bsv is an economic dead zone