LITION

SWINGLITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: LIT_BOX.jpg (728x807, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moving up nicely, ATH to be broken soon!

Newfags gonna get rekt by this. they think -10% is justening when its just basic accumulation/distribution

LIT will free us all from wagecuckery.

Accumulate now or miss the train to freedom.

Will you make it?

>circulating/total supply ratio

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Redpill me on why LIT and not VIDT?

Has an $8 million market cap extremely undervalued. Has an up and running usage company through lition energy already making money and supplying energy in Germany. Has one of the strongest partnerships of a crypto with SAP, the cto is actively advising them and they’ve established an innovation partnership. Just secured a pilot project with German banks to start their financial sector use case as well

>strongest partnership

SAP refuses to confirm anything ahahaha pajeets shilling 24/7 what a shitcoin dont fall for it frens

german fraud

> youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk
Pathetic Fud attempt

I bought at $0.1, and just bought some more at current prices. This will certainly x10 from here at least.

Lit just used the fuking SAP leonardo engine and blow it up as partner. Haha. All these fuking crypto projects lie and lie about all these fake partnerships.

>swinglitters on suicide watch

>litshit actually dumping

kek

Attached: LIT.png (1053x924, 187K)

Don't forget this. From yesterday. It's also a big fucking deal. Oh man.. When people waku up to all of this, our lives will be safu.

Attached: gasag.png (1128x520, 76K)

Shhhh! Quiet!
Its accumulation, you only shill when its pumping!

You shill to make it pump. I don't have more money to spend on cryptos, so lets get this fucking shit rolling.

I just saw their update on their energytrading platform. Already one usecase being advertised on the streets of germany and theres still so much more to come from the team. I was confident before, but im even more confident now.

I cant wait for mainnet this fall and large scale marketing in 2020. Im ACTUALLY comfortable for the first time.

Attached: 1 tGeLq6C4cZ9oWzgY0PkxnQ.jpg (700x521, 100K)

Yeah, it's literally a safe bet. Easy 100x from here the next 6-12 months.

we're going to make it lads.

its not listed on coinbase as far as I can see.
but it could an easy 100x .
where can I buy this

IDEX and bibox are the exchanges i would recommend.

I m kinda tired right now so how do I check the prices on Idex?

Hotbit is also an option. But whatever you do, buy your tokens and then transfer them to a safe wallet. Never fucking trust exchanges. Only for trading and then withdrawal immediately. One day, you'll wake up and find out that your exchange has been hacked, and then you're fucked.

Where will it go after?

I know that funds are not that safu
what kind of safe wallet do you recommend?

I just use MEW with .dat wallet. Never had any problems. This whole trezor and ledger bs is just a marketing trick. Totally unnecessary. If you're really paranoid, make a strong password for your wallet and then afterwards make an encrypted container with veracrypt with yet another unique password - that you only store offline (irl on a piece of paper), and then you can upload that encrypted container to 3-4 mail addresses made for the purpose, and you'll have unhackable copies en mass. That's what I do.

Dunno. I just asked nostradamus too, he doesn't know either.

Get that LIT while it's still cheap

Buys coming throughhhh!

does he have anything to say about that nice Mr Hilter

Yep, all in all a good bloke, just a bit (((misunderstood)))