Will I make it?

Guys, please be real with me. Am I gonna make it with this portfolio? Like by 2022?

Attached: Capture.png (712x1120, 211K)

Thisoi oafifiasj

OK, but who was phone?

God I'd give my left nut just to have the 100 ETH. Been putting all my extra dosh in trying to get to the 32 ETH meme stack. Only at 27 after a year.

I feel so sorry for you poorfag. Unfortunately not all of us can make it.

That $133K in LINK is gonna be worth $13K by the end of this year.. youre an idiot for not selling it at the top

OP don't listen to anyone here. You have a dream portfolio. That 10 BTC will be 1-10m in a few years alone.

The 40k chainlink will net you around 4-40m in a few years and the rest is just nice extras.

Attached: 1525234548655.jpg (378x484, 31K)

lol fake portfolio

Right almost no one posts their wallet just a folio app. Larp city on biz.

Holy shit, I wish that was me

Im not even making It to 1k
Shit sucks

You only make it when you pay your taxes and successfully cash out. You just have internet money OP.

Nah it's accurate. Other 10k link is over on cuckbase posted in some long-odds sell orders ($10, $20, $30) in case there's a fat finger wick.

Attached: Capture.png (1218x279, 18K)

Well good job user. You'll make it. You're already at what I'd call making it. Just paying off school, car, and most of house.

dude you have more in crypto than my entire 401k+brokerage accounts wtf

Dump the BNB and you are perfect.

Attached: 1560652934304.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

I'm a linklet version of you, but BTC, LINK and ETH will be the OG portfolio.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-08-26-14-841_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (1080x2160, 133K)

wtf is with all the plebbit fags now, can you lot just go back.

>fat finger wick
don't think this will ever work on coinbase - if someone fatfingers a buy for $10 instead of $1 for example, coinbase will automatically still look at the order book and buy the cheapest one...

It has happened. But more of a flash crash/pump than a fat finger

That's how it works anywhere that isn't EtherDelta. Still, the occasional wealthy NPC has been known to accidentally market buy millions worth of shitcoins and buy the whole book up to whatever insane price point, or potentially it's a whale sending a signal.

I set those sells as soon as trading opened but before they added LINK to CB proper, the volume was abysmal and the order book thin as fuck so I thought hey, you never know. Too bad I didn't set any sells at $5.

ah I see - ever make any money on this on EtherDelta? I suspect some people exploit these fat-fingers and have come out with a pretty penny...

Will I make it guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-173733.png (760x1358, 182K)