At what age did you get your shit together or peak in life biz...

At what age did you get your shit together or peak in life biz? It seems like i socially and aesthetic wise peaked at fucking 17 and now at 22 im addicted to multiple substances and signicantly more fat. Feelsbadman.

Attached: 1562419282401.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_thedanielle__/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8 years old
Then it all went downhill

this but unironically

Mid 20s. Haven't peaked yet

Yep

Oh well if i think about it i peaked in kindergarden at about 4 years old collecting pokemon cards and watching digimon. Its crazy how i can remember so much of it and barely anything from school because it all went to shit then. Kindergarden was paradise on earth.

Had I not made it with crypto, I would literally be the embodiment of Bart Simpson unironically.

24, there was a peak around 19 but that crashed hard. Recovered to even higher now at 24 and expecting life peak at ~35 (optimal age for males). Just keep pushing bros

31 and still approaching the peak

This was me until I learned about fasting, intermittent fasting, and One Meal A Day.
Also look into snake juice.
Read /fast/ on Jow Forums

Attached: fit_cringe.png (1080x330, 341K)

Based

Who hit her with the frying pan. She takes the flat earth theory to a whole new level.

Based and snakepilled.

I got abs and my muscle shows now because of snakeman. Granted I lifted and now I finally look lean instead of just a buff fatty.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Should I fast if I'm trying to put on muscle? Any benefits doing a 24-48 hour fast per week while lifting.

You can, Fasting only cuts fat so he reccomends to fast first get lean then lift and gain muscle, Since most people don't have muscle built up to begin with.
If you have low BF % when you start lifting your muscle growth will be way more apparent without the fat in the way. So if you have fat/can grab your belly/ don't have a six pack then you need to fast until your six pack shows and then you know you will be lean. Of course you can muscle and lift whilst having fat on your body, But at some point for those muscles to show you will need to lose the weight.

My life is like a shitcoin chart that is asymptotically approaching 0, there are a few pumps along the way but each time there are lower highs and then lower lows

It's over

Attached: 1558247521405.jpg (283x390, 62K)

Quit the drugs and spend the money you would have spent on drugs on brapper instead.

i have never peaked, i feel complete potentiality at 24 its a weird feeling, like i have never been born yet, feels kinda good though

This is me.

I don't know. Every time I peak it's really a pleateau with another huge peak on top. Every time I fall down the peak seems bigger than when I started. I'm starting to come to peace with the fact that I'll be constantly climbing forever, and that like scaling a difficult cliff, stopping means falling off.

Girl: instagram.com/_thedanielle__/?hl=en

25. Fatherhood lit a massive fire under my ass to get my act together and make it.

11 years later I went from a poorfag to the top 5% in Burgerland. Feels good.

hahah wow fuck, this feels too accurate