How do I stop myself from buying a £3 coffee everyday at lunchtime...

How do I stop myself from buying a £3 coffee everyday at lunchtime? I automatically realise that it costs over £1000 a year and the companies push the globalist agenda and I save very little anyway but I still do it.

I feel like all frugality is like cucking myself

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Coffee is worth it, at least if its good.
Here in Europa its pretty good, not sure if you drink it in America and how it is there.
Italy of course is the best with 1 EUR.

I do the following to save money and it works.

>Leave debit card at home
>Bring home cooked meal for lunch
>If I’m running late in the morning, I’ll just make a ham sandwich
>Don’t carry cash on me
>When I’m low on gas I’ll get cash from the bank or my home

My job gives us free coffee. Gotta keep the wagies energized and relatively complacent to maximum productivity.

boiler

Meal prep. Make a coffee at night at home, stick it in the fridge. Put it in the fridge at work and drink it during lunch. That should only cost about 10 cents so you still get your coffee but at a fraction of the cost

behavioral psychologist here. what you want to do is, tomorrow at lunch, buy 25 coffees and pour each one over your head while screaming "I FELL FOR THE COFFEE JEW".
once finished, thank each person in the crowd that will gather for coming.
this will rebalance your chi and you won't like lunch coffee anymore.

Just bring a big coffee mug to work

based

You do it for the convenience so just buy some type of keurig machine instead or start getting cheaper coffee from mcdonalds it's only like $1 and it actually tastes good. Mcdonalds brand keurig cups are my favorite with some half&half and no sugar.

Attached: 11149543.jpg (640x481, 49K)

You idiots and your coffee. For around $8 you can buy a YEAR supply of pure caffeine.

I keep essential shit at my office like oatmeal, spritzer, tomato soup, and pouches of instant coffee for when I forget to make my lunch, which is usually a serving of chopped carrots and celery with the plate of hummus I keep in the fridge at work. Sometimes I'll make a big portion of veggie stir fry or chicken and rice on Sunday and eat it throughout the week. I'll usually have avocados and pears in the the fridge along with a big slice of cheese and sourdough bread to snack on throughout the day.
I'll treat myself to a can of tuna or sardines if I'm alone in the office. Altogether it's saved me thousands of the dollars the last couple years cutting out work lunches and coffee breaks, which are essentially pointless when I'm by myself most of the day.

Attached: 1556695904342.webm (853x480, 2.28M)

I have a problem with this too. I spend $1.98 most weekdays on a huge coffee, adds up to around $514 a year.
Now in the colder months I actually spend less, $1.28, so subtract $166.40 means I spend $345.60.
And about one month a year I work at branches with coffee machines so subtract the average prices for the month - $32.60: $313 a year spent on hot bean water.
I put it all on my credit card and it's actually the only thing I buy with it. So I build credit with coffee. Having a good score saves more than the cost of the coffee.
So, economically, the coffee is free.

and you wear a male chastity cage too, of course

Attached: expert selfie level.jpg (469x450, 26K)

I buy lunch everyday at work for the convenience, it may be 3x the price but it’s worth it for me. A coffee for £3 is like 30x the price, I never buy coffee out.

I DISPLAY MY STATUS BY WASTING MONEY ON HOT BEAN WATER DEAL WITH IT BETA POORS

>I feel like all frugality is like cucking myself
No it's not. You think ((they)) want you to have enough money to be financially free?

Your habits are what's killing you. You need to understand frugality better and be comfortable living a more stoic lifestyle if you want to be financially free.

based, science pilled

Buy a 17p bottle of water at Tesco in the morning if you have to buy something.

italian coffee is the best, cheap and good quality. american coffee.. dont bother.

whenever you want a cup just buy some LINK

buy a good $20 thermos and make an extra coffee in the morning? I just made you $980. next.

bring a small coffee machine and brew your own
you can buy your absolute favorite, most expensive coffee and use the highest MF cream and you'll still have saved more money in the end
as for your other concern—there's nothing more cucked than handing an exorbitant sum of money over to a neurotic, doped-up rainbow-haired obese tranny for them to make you an inferior cup of bean water every morning

Attached: 72e.jpg (886x696, 109K)

What is this gruel. Do they feed this to prisoners?

buy a £3 jar of coffee from Aldi and a thermos from Asda. Stop being a dickhead.

>t. McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box enthusiast

i imagine you carrying a "small" coffee machine wherever you go

Attached: goth on the beach.jpg (720x960, 128K)

You're drinking 1 link every day at the current prices. So when link is 1000$ you've essentially drank 997$ every day.

Try tea. I just get some black tea if I really want caffeine. I don't spend money on food or drinks for work other than tea.

Just bring it and leave it on your desk

Attached: 360D8972-776D-4533-A017-2280A2427195.jpg (570x438, 32K)

Why don't you buy a pic related and set it up somewhere in your office or lunch room? Its only like $50 and you'd only need to buy some pads for it once a while. Sure is cheaper than 3 pound coffee.

Attached: Philips.jpg (960x960, 51K)

I am drunk and what is this

Avoiding mistakes is 75 times more important than saving money.

Keep getting your coffee

i can assume that you knew from my post that i quite like coffee—but the goth meme is just a touch uncanny
if you're a glownigger with the power of google, i will say that i do—at the least—appreciate that you have a sense of humor

Attached: 1536946197759.jpg (113x113, 12K)

Go buy caffeine powder packets from Walmart

Attached: 81HrmUsRqxL._SR500,500_.jpg (500x500, 39K)

doubtful that thing can match the taste of a 3 USD coffee

the goth chick is just a coincidence, don't worry Peter.

Attached: goth2.jpg (700x875, 78K)

It isn't six times worse but the price per cup is six times lower
QED
Get a Black & Decker Cup-At-A-Time (tm)

Let's say you work 22 days a month, 12 months a year. That's 264 days. 3 sterling a day is 792 a year, not "over 1000".

Is this a budget issue, or a political issue?