Dusk is no joke the biggest thing to happen to crypto...

Dusk is no joke the biggest thing to happen to crypto. Holy fuck I am fucking fizzing out my anus straight up Ethereum 2.0. Go read what these niggers are doing. Tech is revolutionary, creating a market which will be the biggest bridge between crypto and traditional financial markets, being used as the utility token for Bitfinexs STO platform, listing on Bitfinex this month, this list goes on. Yeah it’s currently a lot higher than ICO is price but remember what happened with Ethereum? It won’t matter in the end. Also tokens are released every second until November so prevents big dumps. I made a post last night and got shat on. Since then it pumped 50%. Dont get left behind or be some nigger in a screencap saying how this is a scam when it goes 40,000%. Trust me anons get at least a small bag this is going to be a wild ride

Attached: 75D436AF-2992-49AD-A2C4-D0E35FA93728.jpg (739x415, 9K)

>bitfiniex
RUN

I didn’t spell it like that but I know I spelt it wrong I couldn’t be fucked looking it up. I made this post on my phone while taking my morning shit. I woke up to see my stack up 50% how’s your bags faggot? I’m not making anymore posts this board just like in any other bull is full of scams and constant Chainlink circle jerking while good projects are almost never posted. If they are they get retards like you commenting. So I hope you do RUN. I’ll sell you some of my stack when you FOMO in a few months

Where can I follow and buy ?

No exchages yet, the tech is good but the token is overpriced atm

it's fucking 8x ICO price
not gonna buy your bag

current market cap: 52M
it's going to dump

Not every project dumps out the gates because it is trading above ICO price. Think ICX, I bought ICX straight out the gate at 15x ICO price and made 50k. Also as stated the vesting of the tokens will prevent it dumping. I mean just go watch the book and you tell me if you think it's gunna dump. Do you understand how fucking huge the STO market is going to be? This is it, this is the next big thing in crypto that will pump the overall marketcap into the trillions

You can buy on Binance DEX. Bitfinex listing this month but if you wait till then you will be buying in at a lot higher price

Train is leaving the station again I tried to tell you guys

not gonna buy anything 2x overnight lol
it will correct soon

private investors 12x up
ico investors 9x up

total marketcap = $250,000,000

good tech and use case

will get listed on bitfinex and binance cex

30 sto's lined up

bitfinex and dusk are making a security token exchange

not investing. fuck fuck yourself. if it dumps 90% i will consider investing

btw goldman sachs are looking into tokenizing assets.. big players like these will btfo dusk

also bitfinex are scammers

it will dump... ico buyers dont have their tokens yet.. so only shit released is what binance are holding and they are manipulating price...

fucking chink scammers

K,gunna read up

The tokens unlock linearly from 1 July to 30 Nov for both BEP2 and ERC20. So no dumping on Binance DEX maybe a dump on Bitifnex listing but if you're scared just sell before then.

Are you retarded? If Goldman Sachs announced they were getting into the STO market that would be the most bullish thing ever for DUSK

Not true, tokens have started being distributed since 1 July

goldman sachs will tokenize assets themselves... you little maggot...

anons dont buy this shit. they hire pajeets to shill dusk on twitter. most obvious bot shilling ever. same account tweets 5 times. then another acc does same. and another. they have dozens of accounts. they have been shilling like this for months

You are retarded I see. Obviously they are not going to use Dusk but it is bullish. It gives credibility to STO's and Dusk will already have an established platform and first mover advantage. Don't listen to this guy anons poor cunt is too retarded to understand basic concepts

>It gives credibility to STO's and Dusk will already have an established platform and first mover advantage.
fuck you you paid pajeet/ico buyer

you larping piece of brown trash

it doesnt have first mover advantage u worthless sack of shit

never heard of securitize that's backed by coinbase and binance? what about silicone valley backed harbor? these are legit sto platforms. not shitcoins like dusk, rvn, own, smartlands, swarm, rate 3, hashgard, etc.... also eth, tezos, ont, waves, cardano, lition are doing sto's too.. you really are a dumb piece of shit

libra came in a killed all alt coins... goldman sachs will come in and kill sto platforms... etc

dont buy this overpriced piece of trash

Fucking kek I love it when spastics like you get so butt hurt. I'm Australian and not an ico holder I just bought it when it first came out cause I am not a retard I'll dump when I make my target. Stay salty faggot

Also you do know the vast majority of those "shitcoins" you listed fucking pumped hard? Do you want to make money? I guarantee you're a BTC Maximilist.

everything 2x overnight is gonna dump
just watch your profits fade away

OP BTFO SO HARD LMFAO holy shit i've not seen a good post like this in a while

u sound like you have a low iq and only invest a few hundred dollars

>invest

yep def a BTC maximilist

I'll give you my Bitcoin when you pry it from my cold, dead hands