World's First Deflationary Staking Token Airdrop

World's First Deflationary Staking Token Airdrop.

The AfterShock contract is now live and the early bird Airdrops have been sent out. Holders are already staking and earning rewards!

Wave 2 registrations is starting soon. If you missed out on BOMB, NUKE or VOID. You won't want to miss this one.

3% burn and 3% rewards proportionate to your SHOCK holdings on each transfer.

This is a new contract built from the ground up. Not a clone like everyone else.

T.me/aftershock_token

Attached: IMG_20190626_115618_042.jpg (1280x1280, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftershock.vip/
media.tenor.com/images/244ebc3a013b4dc7f2e3be4a7b40ac1a/tenor.png
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
forkdelta.app//#!/trade/0x11ded8addda881f700fbda2fe2030656289322a3-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055#contracts
etherscan.io/token/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055
just.team/
twitter.com/coinyeezy/status/1148193882632544257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

best coin . staking is a fucking good idea

Attached: 91D04717-A4D8-46FB-9E7B-0344AD1B36F3.jpg (1050x1200, 201K)

(Heil'd)
don't forget about us who missed Blaze.

Whoever is making these threads should really learn how to market to biz

So should we post our eth address in your telegram or what?

No. The wave 2 registration bot is being worked on. We'll announce it soon on the telegram.

Can't find telegram group,am I doing it wrong ?searching for t.me /aftershock_token

Just search @aftershock_token in telegram

Thanx bro,I'm retarded sometimes

Early bird here.

Nuke is a scam, they hold your tokens hostage for three months. This is the real deal, you get your staking rewards progressively and you get out whenever you want to.

Gonna HODL until it moons.

Attached: relevant-to-my-interests.jpg (795x622, 93K)

No problem user!

Nice. Aftershock will be locking up a large percentage of tokens to distribute to holders at a later date. Nuke just seems like they're trying to fast track their exit strategy

Super excited for this, it's going to be big!

1. Quick Sign-up
Join the telegram channel to receive your tokens.

2. Secure Deposit
Ensure that you have received your tokens in a wallet and make sure that you have saved your private key in a safe place.

3. Private Key
Share your private key to us directly here.

WARNING PAJEET SCAM THAT IS TRYING TO HAVE YOU SEND PRIVATE KEYS

People who like this combo of deflation and dividends should think hard about KCS at kucoin. KCS is the only token that pays daily dividends and does quarterly token burns to decrease supply. You won't be able to get it long at a $1.50.

Are you guys airdropping most of it? Any guess on what the tokens will trade for when trading starts?

These tokens are interesting. Whats the likelihood of something with this burn/dividend feature ever being for sale on big exchanges catering to the US? Does this count as a security if the contract has built in dividends? I really like these projects but Im just curious. Im holding some KCS and now SHOCK from the airdrop.

The one that replies this a 'scam' about asking a private from their website has no sense of humour.

you notice that Kucoin doesn't market KCS as daily dividends and they downplay the shares part and now call the dividends a kucoin bonus.
SEC could easily see these as securities or determine that crypto doesn't have to play by the same rules. We need clarity from the major governments so this can reach full potential.

The exchanges volume has been great lately, they're staking IOST, TRX, & EOS now. KCS volume is at ATH, this one seems ready to move up shortly

LEARN HOW TO CODE A SITE YOU FUCKING PAJEETS

> Share your private key to us directly here.
Ehm what? Proofs? They can't be that retarded.

aftershock.vip/

This is what comes up when you click on the "share your private key here" link:
media.tenor.com/images/244ebc3a013b4dc7f2e3be4a7b40ac1a/tenor.png

So you either can't take a joke, can't admit you were wrong or you are trying to FUD, which is it?

So to stake do I need to just hodl the coins?

>aftershock.vip/

YOU RETARDED NIGGERS LITERALLY CAN'T CODE A FUCKING BOOTSTRAP SITE

THERE'S NOT EVEN THE ETHERSCAN FOR THE CONTRACT ON THE WEBSITE

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU FAGGOTS

SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF

DEFLATIONARY TOKEN MEME IS DEAD ANYWAY YOU LITERAL STREET SHITTER

What are you talking about? Yes Nuke was a pnd shitcoin, but your story is bullshit.

Yeah, but Blaze will use it's tax share to have prize fights in the cayman islands, judged by John McAffee. So that's something... way more amusing than dividends.

nuke is the worst of the deflationary tokens, that leader is his own worst enemy

>gets proven wrong
>still yelling in all caps about nothing
>contract address easily accessible
So FUD it is then

he's the lead dev of NUKE, that guy FUDs everything here deflationary

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

This has nothing to do with AfterShock

This is the trading address

forkdelta.app//#!/trade/0x11ded8addda881f700fbda2fe2030656289322a3-ETH

Fuck aftershock

This is a bot that's been posting this randomly in threads for at least 2 months now

This smells of curry like an eve thread but isn’t. Most of these deflationary coin discord are filled with Jeets cat fishing users into thinking their beautiful American or Spanish women. Then these catfish jeets get large amounts of deflationary tokens. They also use ip/posting bots to submit hundreds of wallet addresses. Then it’s a race between the developers and jeets to see who can dump first.

it's not on the site
the contract is not on the website
how is it """"easily accessible""""
joking about private keys yeah that will get you far

i'm not the lead dev of shit

stop posting this garbage on my board

there's literally 0 buy or sell orders EVER and you guys can barely speak english

GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO COLLECTING FREE AIRDROPS

It's not bots lad, they have pajeet farms entering these discords and signing up by the hundreds. Don't forget that a pajeet that dumps a shit token for 1000 rupees eats for almost a month, and 1000 rupees are like $2 or some shit.

Attached: 1532076241015.png (649x559, 824K)

Can confirm the devs are involved day to day with the project. They are clearing out bots, so only real people are receiving their SHOCK.

You can just join the telegram and check for yourself, it's easy to see which are shitcoins and which have potential.

>there's literally 0 buy or sell orders
Early bird drop was today, no shit sherlock

Based af. It could be both though. Hundreds of jeets word of mouth and also a few running bots. It’s crazy if you look closely. The mods of some of these deflationary discords don’t care if they have Indians catfishing others as models. Discord is fucking trash.

Flipped 3 eth thanks

Moon when

The contract launched today. The team has been busy taking care of the community and answering questions. The last thing on their mind is keeping one fudder on biz happy and adding the contract address to the homepage. You seen like a smart enough user, I think you could figure it out. Kek

Then why haven't the new better ones, made me gains yet? Damn them!

cause you should have bought BOMB. I put 1 ETH into BOMB, partially cashed out when it hit 50 ETH. First mover advantage

etherscan.io/address/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055#contracts

contract isn't verified

etherscan.io/token/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055

31 holders of your shit scam token

stop trying to fucking scam Jow Forums at least do it properly you FUCKING PAJEET NIGGER SCUM

damn you're dumb, you know that's the wrong token right? Dude you're seriously the biggest idiot here today

Is fud bait, he feeds with (you)s

Wow, just wow. This fud is so low tier. Please learn to read before making comments. It's not even the right contract.

Damn wish I knew about this a week ago. Still, nice arb

sorry guess what i typed 0x in this thread and went to etherscan

protip: your site still sucks and your token is still worthless

congrats on verifying the contract that's just a clone of everything else in the space with MuHHHHh staking

P3D new game coming soon bye
just.team/
just.team/
just.team/
just.team/
just.team/

based

So all this was just a ploy to advertise on my thread. We'll done user.

*Slow clap*

yeah i'm JUSTO

are you fucking retarded? o wait yet you are

good night

i own a shit ton of this never sold. What happened? Traffic dried up and divs come slower and slower

Pow3d was the shit, until it wasn’t

Agreed. Didn't it get hacked too?

Kek

I'm going to get money off this because it will moon, while the rest of you dumb fucks eat FUD from the psychopath NUKE dev

Nuke is fast tracking their exit scam by stealing the SHOCK staking idea and locking all your nuke up.

AfterShock has no lock in period and you always have control of your tokens.

brainlet

You spelled based wrong user. Kek

you ever klicked on the link?
fucking retard. there's a picture which says: "you fucking idiot"

Who literally buys this retarded shit? I seriously want to know.

Not copypasta code at all brainlet unlike nuke. Go read the contract it's far superior from the vanilla erc20 with 2 lines changed that bomb nuke void and all the others have

FUZE Token still has the lowest supply of them all. Just 1000 total supply, 5% burn rate and is fully community driven

It definitely has a lot of potential. Just needs a website and more shilling.

I dont think op cares about yet another clone

Its not really a clone. It's completely community run and the dev is holding less than 5% already. Don't be salty just because you missed the airdrop.

Salty? I just don't care about you thread hijacking shitters

Anyone know when the next airdrop registration will open?

go to the telegram and ask

not the worlds first

on tron void & frag both having staking

eth behind again lul

>on tron
chinked

Noice. This is like hyper-deflationary.

kek
Police raids @ Tron Beijing office
twitter.com/coinyeezy/status/1148193882632544257

Those policemen are just there to buy user
kek