Is LTC done?

Should I dump my LTC or will it go any higher for the halving?
Bought this shit a while ago and I'm tired of watching it move in a straight line sideways.

Attached: 1559915556512.jpg (379x1244, 81K)

stand still, get away from that sell button, slowly

Let's see here

>high heels
Helps make the ass protrude, look larger than it is

>anterior pelvic tilt
Purposefully induced, make the ass stick out even further

Without both of these, and just standing normally, her ass is likely just average.

Always watch out for heels/pelvic tilt combo, anons.

Thanks for keeping us safe from these vile temptresses fren

Like with anything in life, impatience is the best way to lose what's valuable.

That and she’s oriental. Does nothing for me.

I am more worried that BTC will outperform LTC because it seems like the halving pump has already happened. On the last LTC halving the price went up before hand like you would expect then went downhill the month leading up to the final halving date.

Im starting to think the priced in claims were true. Add to that, ltc ranked up to 73% after the halving last time. I think this trades sideways unless bitcoin takes off. Fact is, the real winners bought at 30$ this year and those hoping to buy in at 100$ and sell for 180$ are up shit creek.

Tanked**

It helps for real life but user... it's a fucking pic, it's fantasy at this point

i sold.

btc is the same thing but more secure cuz higher hashrate.

ltc will propally go up, but will it go up faster than btc. probably not.

it also probably wont moon as hard as aome potential shitcoins.

hot, ada, etc...

i do BTC #1 and longshot shit coins

litcoin is in that mushy grey zone

Looks inviting

Absolutely based, redpilled, and patrician.

More for me then

>starting to think the priced in claims were true

Imagine that, information that has been known for a long time to all market participants had no impact on the price.

>what is market efficiency

Best advice I've ever received on this board.

ltc is getting primed for a breakout. sorry if you're too stupid to see that. This is a zone of consolidation, an opportunity for all weak hands to bail and longs to accumulate before the next leg up, which could be massive. price is holding strong. btw, zoom out and get a fucking life.

Never fomo’d in to something before? Particularly as a newer trader?

Bruh, I’m taking about guesses within a specific period for the upcoming halving, even going do far as to cite values, estimated or otherwise, from those which bought in around 100$ and hoped to double their bags in that time frame. I agree with zooming out and seeing the long term value. You do have me curious though, when do you foresee this major breakout in value?

Look what happened in 2015 for the last Halving

Attached: LTCHalving.png (1184x634, 66K)

thank you user. i'll keep an eye out for those anterior pelvic tilts

have sex

The bull market is just starting, yeah sell now.

Shop Charlie Lee's face on her.

Demanding for a friend

Attached: 53155835_2353217874912012_7262793623136108544_n.jpg (640x690, 19K)

asshole racist
fuck off back to pol

Gotchu pham

Attached: 1562540421974.jpg (379x1244, 97K)

“Stop looking women that I don’t like.”

Fuck you, fedora topper.

learn to english ranjeet

BUTTER FACE

Ohhhh, a typo! I win!

People will sell the news on this one.

If you mean the bull market for all crypto then don't we run the risk of losing money if BTC out performs LTC?
If you mean LTC is looking bullish then how do you explain the dropping volume and the historical precedence for the price dropping instead of rising when the halving occurs?

Attached: 1559910895467.jpg (640x640, 46K)

I agree I am just conflicted on when the right time to sell is. I would hate to miss out on a pump that happens a week or two leading up to the halving.

Attached: 47.jpg (1320x876, 94K)

dilate.

Copulate

Attached: r.png (843x903, 17K)

Where does "no u" rank in this hierarchy?

this whole site is Jow Forums you absolute faggot. We control the culture of the site. Cope or KYS

Attached: 1561936245996.gif (607x609, 754K)

Get em’.

You can always tell who came from reddit.

It was removed from the chart after the signing of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in 1968

A woman arching her back and pointing her ass at you is her telling you she wants to fuck. The ass looking good is a result of this. Just a heads up for the chronic masturbating virgins.

Sumerfag redditor kys

at first i thought that ass was wack
but i stared and stared and stared
i want to massage her thighs and tongue her butthole
i want to do that, with her

It will skyrocket within the next two weeks, and if you aren’t HODLing, sell then, not now.