Yeah, I'm thinking we're fucked

Yeah, I'm thinking we're fucked.

Attached: linkredline.png (617x507, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/coinbase-effect-chainlink-insanely-exploding-higher-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuckening has only just begun.

Fuck, I just sold all my link, it's all downhill from here boys. Pack it up and go home.

yeah get out while you can user

I'm out. It was stupid to think I found a golden ticket anyway.

Fear not - LINK is now on Zerohedge.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/coinbase-effect-chainlink-insanely-exploding-higher-0

just market sold.

>decentralized oracles

wtf were we thinking

I only just got back into crypto by buying $250 worth of link after selling my bitcoin at a 50% loss in 2015 at $200 lol... anyway back to grad school

Attached: Homo-habilis.jpg (610x609, 60K)

I only sold half my stack. Am I stupid for not selling all of it?

Dilate, have sex, XX and XY, 41%.

It's over, fuck me bros why did I think something was finally going right

Bought at $5, just sold everything

Attached: 1561929874971.jpg (754x396, 102K)

I say I say, gather around my linklads and take a look at all of our future toilet cleaners. Truly a sight so behold is it not?

Attached: 1562521064576.png (420x420, 15K)

lmfao how did you not see this coming?

i held from .20 to 4.65. see ya!

Just sold my 11k stack. Fuck this shit.

YOU SAID IT WOULD BE $1000 EOY

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN

Attached: 1478748709976.png (399x527, 210K)

Does LINK fudding pay well?

Attached: 1562341448906.jpg (4032x3016, 2.94M)

It pays well in the end user.

ok I am gonna get stoned for the first time in a few months, but honestly we should be shilling in these comments.

These retards are ready to buy, just need to be hand held

>selling now
Imagine if back in the day you'd sale your bitcoins for only 3 usd

I think if this does start to take off, amazon will just fork the code and run their own version, on hyperledger or just eth, without the token and paid for like everything else is, per request or cpu hour or something other they think up. They’ve done this to MySQL, elastic search and a ton of other things. Sorry frens

but Chain Link has decentralized data points. All kinds of interesting information will be provided, and its best use cases will be forged out of actual usage.

Nobody is going to run nodes or experiment with Amazon's block-chain, in fact you can't experiment with it. Amazon could however interesting information in the chain link network, like sales volume, etc, that could inform smart contracts which could inform investors..

I am not sure the exact best uses cases are even known right now, but I speculate that there will be lots of AI connected to chain link and lots of immutable data recorded to blockchains.

Keep selling faggots. I will gladly buy more Link at a lower price. Every $3.00 I spend now will be somewhere between $50-$100 within 24 months.

Not when you bought in 2017

Zerohedge posting FUD from a leddit user who is an user carpet bombing them with old FUD.
What the fuck is even going on?

Attached: 1561745755391.png (469x466, 278K)

zerohedge goldbug boomers can barely wrap their flouridated brains around btc, good luck getting smart contracts through to them lmao. we're early as fuck boys.

If you look at the implementation, The actual nodes can be ran anywhere, this isn’t specific to any particular chain. All I am saying is someone could say, “hey I like that, I’ll have myself a copy”. It might not be amazon necessarily, it could be cloud flare or someone else like that which takes the implementation, forks it and runs with it. It’s already happened with ethereum, they change a few things to get some contracts signed and off you go. Just being realistic here.

If you got amazon Aws credits to run them, why not?

honestly this looks like cope from early bitcoin