When's the next crash, Jow Forums?

When's the next crash, Jow Forums?

Attached: 636523846658327026-GettyImages-518399289.jpg (640x481, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/markets/detail/3698/Who-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election
forbes.com/sites/robisbitts2/2019/04/09/recession-looming-yup/
nasdaq.com/article/global-sovereign-debt-the-next-asset-bubble-cm129168
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-03/u-s-yield-curve-just-inverted-that-s-huge
seekingalpha.com/article/4194633-watch-signs-european-flight-safety-spilling-u-s-shores
investopedia.com/articles/investing/022615/why-didnt-quantitative-easing-lead-hyperinflation.asp
realvision.com/tv/shows/the-expert-view/videos/the-coming-retirement-crisis
forbes.com/sites/oliviergarret/2017/06/09/the-disturbing-trend-that-will-end-in-a-full-fledged-pension-crisis/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
newyorkfed.org/microeconomics/hhdc.html
tradingview.com/x/Ffkqp2QI/
seekingalpha.com/article/3066146-why-money-velocity-continues-to-decline
fortune.com/2019/02/26/stock-buybacks-profits-inequality/
nytimes.com/2016/07/29/upshot/helicopter-money-why-some-economists-are-talking-about-dropping-money-from-the-sky.html
blogs.imf.org/2019/02/05/cashing-in-how-to-make-negative-interest-rates-work/
seekingalpha.com/article/4175806-liquidity-trap-differs-standard-liquidity-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30 min

we are on a 100 years gold bull run

tomorrow

cap this
blue id and post ending in 25 confirms

What? Bitcoin or the stock market?

2020 ELECTION FUD [1] + LOOMING RECESSION [2] + GLOBAL SOVEREIGN DEBT BUBBLE [3] + MASSIVE DERIVATIVE BUBBLE [4] + CHINESE HOUSING BUBBLE [5] + YIELD CURVE INVERSION [6] + PIGS INSOLVENCY [7] + 8 YEARS OF SUPPRESSED INFLATION [8] + RETIRING BOOMERS CASHING OUT THEIR 401(K) [9] + UNFUNDED PENSION CRISIS [10] + ACTUAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE > 20% [11] + HOUSEHOLD DEBT AT AN ALL TIME HIGH [12] + STOCK MARKET VOLUME DRYING UP [13] + MONEY VELOCITY AT A 60-YR LOW [14] + CORPORATE BUYBACKS BOOMERANG [15] + HELICOPTER MONEY TAKEN SERIOUSLY [16] + NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES [17] + LIQUIDITY TRAP [18] = UNIRONICALLY SOON user

When the effects of the trade wars and the consequences of tax cuts + deficit spending kick in I have a feeling it's going to be nasty. I'd give it a year or two to kick in.

Can’t wait I’m all in chainlink I should be set r-right brahs?

I think he means the housing market

[1] predictit.org/markets/detail/3698/Who-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election
[2] forbes.com/sites/robisbitts2/2019/04/09/recession-looming-yup/
[3] nasdaq.com/article/global-sovereign-debt-the-next-asset-bubble-cm129168
[4] money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
[5] youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
[6] bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-03/u-s-yield-curve-just-inverted-that-s-huge
[7] seekingalpha.com/article/4194633-watch-signs-european-flight-safety-spilling-u-s-shores
[8] investopedia.com/articles/investing/022615/why-didnt-quantitative-easing-lead-hyperinflation.asp
[9] realvision.com/tv/shows/the-expert-view/videos/the-coming-retirement-crisis
[10] forbes.com/sites/oliviergarret/2017/06/09/the-disturbing-trend-that-will-end-in-a-full-fledged-pension-crisis/
[11] shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
[12] newyorkfed.org/microeconomics/hhdc.html
[13] tradingview.com/x/Ffkqp2QI/
[14] seekingalpha.com/article/3066146-why-money-velocity-continues-to-decline
[15] fortune.com/2019/02/26/stock-buybacks-profits-inequality/
[16] nytimes.com/2016/07/29/upshot/helicopter-money-why-some-economists-are-talking-about-dropping-money-from-the-sky.html
[17] blogs.imf.org/2019/02/05/cashing-in-how-to-make-negative-interest-rates-work/
[18] seekingalpha.com/article/4175806-liquidity-trap-differs-standard-liquidity-problem

The housing market
Bitcoin or stock is fine to discuss as well

After new car loan is 30k. Average used car loan is 20k. 1 out of 3 people is late on their car loan payments. Despite this only 1% of cars are being repossessed, which means more than 3 months late.

The auto loan bubble is here and connected directly to employment levels. New job usually means buying a car.

So I think this is going to be big in the next few years. Also so many index fund investors are creating a bubble.

Imagine thinking endless QE can't keep the show going (((forever))).

Fuck. First word is supposed to be average, not after.

Based and recession pilled. Let it come I will rise up like a Phoenix from ashes scooping up all the cheap property with my chainlink gains

Attached: 1522432623859.jpg (1690x1340, 404K)

This and unironically.

Soon, I hope. I've got a fat down payment saved up

There won't be crashes. Every "downturn" will be stopped by unlimited "liquidity" injections from the central bank. Don't hold FIAT and ensure your wage is inflation adjusted or else you'll see your productive value disappear.

it's already happening in Chinkada and the blue states.

Quality post, thanks user

>Also so many index fund investors are creating a bubble.
Why?

Why are index funds creating a bubble?

Because so many investors are putting money into index funds that they are creating a massive bull run. Eventually the shorts and bears will win out. But the indexers keep hearing in the long run that they win so they will pile more money in. The table will collapse.

LINK

2030-2035
screencap this you stupid fucking nigger and when you are eating your mcchicken at an automated mcdonalds you might chuckle when everythings crashing in the worst decade of modern history

The crash is the DOLLAR. Real estate, bitcoin, gold will all moon hard. Notice I said REAL ESTATE, not wooden boxes. Anything with real scarcity will be saved.

Markets crash, real estate crashes. The only thing that will survive is crypto, precious metals.

understand this image and you will know the next crisis is triggered by the euro zone.

euro is going to collapse, not the dollar. europe will get a stagflation.

prepare accordingly, you have 6-12 month left.

Attached: 1559379305583.jpg (2560x1920, 2.56M)

Agreed 110%. Euro and yen are absolutely fucked, everyone talking about the dollar but the dollar collapse is at least 10+ years away

Europoors will be begging for dollars soon. They’ll be using their currency as toilet paper