I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

Attached: V-ID_icon_500x500.png (500x500, 24K)

Move to LIT, we movin'.

this is unironically the top

Attached: photo_2019-04-29_17-18-40.jpg (640x640, 53K)

holy shit what the fuck

Livestream your suicide when we hit $15 so I can use a VIDT to verify it.

litearlly going to have to sell the bottom

Sell at the bottom and move on fucking pleb

There's a long way to for the bottom.... Friday... oh yes.... there will be blood...

If it drops to 115 I will throw 10 ETH into this bitch. for now,
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

its...its not dumping though?

How? Plenty of people would have sold the past few days and be worse off now with LIT/QNT/RSR or whatever so at least you gave that going for you.

coinmarketcap isnt updating

>quant drops 60k gwei
>silence
>LIT drops 25k gwei
>silence
>VIDT drops 5k gwei
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO IM RUINED
you guys gotta realize, 1. the correction from 188k gwei is largely over, and 2. this is a good thing to make the chart look healthier. get your cheap viddies, let the correction ride out and consolidate, then we blast off on another leg up. clear sell walls and top wallet whales have been accumulating the whole time.
this 100 percent

were those your bags i just bought at 125?

5 gays

What in the fk is erbody talking about. It’s at 0.42 usd right?... right?

i'm seeing 39ish right now... this sideways movement is disappointing... who are these whales and gay swingers ruining our moon party

it is, I think the fellahs just joking jajaja. This coins been sustaining gains very well and will continue to grow.

The moon party is brewing man, but it's gonna be a bit of a slow burn until some new news

Based.

Attached: 1561418574685.jpg (1360x679, 187K)

At this point I think we're just cooling off and waiting for some news. I'm pretty comfy desu, I'm still up quite a bit and am ready to ride it out until the next leg

> Die SwingVidter scum Die

Attached: die_fudder.jpg (436x310, 29K)

> kys SwingVidter whore

Attached: swingVidter_die.jpg (1200x1392, 638K)

All the FUD for VIDT is just copypastes, this thread included. Did scoop up some more QNT today tho. Only bag of mine worth more than VIDT.
It's been trading around 40-42 cents most of the day, actually up on the daily from what I've seen. On IDEX it's a little lower, but barely. If this is the worst the VIDT bears can give, this coin is going to explode.

If you check the wallets, one smaller whale just moved over 34000 VIDT into IDEX.