Chainlink on Zerohedge

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/coinbase-effect-chainlink-insanely-exploding-higher-0

That happened faster then expected.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

literally who

Came here to post this. I don't care what the article says. We've made it frens

this is like me writing an article about chainlink on my blog
literally seriously figuratively who?

>Reddit poster, u/colorsdontlie, wrote he was a "developer" and didn't see Chainlink as a long term investment.

If that isn't a buy signal, idk what is.

What the fuck? Now angry drumpf boomers will buy LINK.

metaphysically, who?

>reddit user claims to be a dev says it’s worthless

Attached: FC1E64C3-B492-49DE-85CF-2E9F43EDA726.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

How do you faggots not know what zerohedge is.

KYS

>by Tyler Durden

Cringe.

The comments are great, they have absolutely no fucking clue. Some even affirm Chainlink wants to be 'money'

GET IN THE COMMENTS AND SHILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IT'S TIME

THESE ARE AS CLOSE TO "OUR BOOMERS" AS WE'RE GONNA GET

Attached: 1548663343606.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Seriously the newfaggotry in here. How the fuck do you guys not know about Zero Hedge and Tyler Durden alias?

The only way anyone would read your blog is if you wrote in it about how you were gonna hang yourself and then did it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 8.19.24 PM.png (497x335, 29K)

>Reddit poster, u/colorsdontlie, wrote he was a "developer" and didn't see Chainlink as a long term investment.
Which one of you did this?

You that is bullshit and its not true. The crypto that is growing rapidly is LTO.

Attached: LTO NETWORK.png (200x200, 2K)

The article says the ICO was in January -- false

wtf is zerohedge?

>this relatively unknown cryptocurrency
>relatively unknown
>mfw

it's insane thinking how early we are sometimes

Attached: 1558918880614.png (409x409, 192K)

Zerohedge and Tyler are a fucking post-2008 FC institution, you low-IQ nigger.

Attached: 1558473536100.jpg (685x549, 41K)

Literally who
Lmao it mentions the reddit troll fud
Who are these crypto pseudo journalists
All they do is 5 minutes of googling and poorly copy and paste the first few top results without doing any deep research and thinking, it's so laughable
Average biz tard could publish a more credible, thorough and insightful report

Pretty typical zerohedge article

yes lets go neck deep into the oracle problem and technical solutions of chainlink to the broad right wing financial community. Why would you spoon feed people for free?

Ico in mid-january eh? Glad this nobody publication did their DD!

Idk. There are some really smug btc maximalists making noise. Most of these boomers can barely grasp btc. When it comes to smart contracts they dont have a clue.

This. Who fucking cares. They've been introduced. When they see the price continue to rise they'll kick themselves for not doing more research and fomo in like everyone else.

Fucking boomers

Attached: Boomer .jpg (1050x1251, 256K)

>Most of these boomers can barely grasp btc. When it comes to smart contracts they dont have a clue.
the comments section just goes to show where we actually are on the curve. I would argue we haven't even passed the stealth phase based on the retarded comments

I'd rather die alone than date a disgusting, used-up roastie with hanging beef flaps and some chad's discarded crotch waste. All women are whores. Disgusting, irreproachable whores. Every woman's eyes dart around whichever room she's in, trying to find the next wallet to subsidize the trainwreck of a life she's created for herself. They are leeches. No that's mean. Leeches can be useful for things like surgery. Women are like ticks

Reject whores, get money. Fuck niggers

See I think it's clear the author is one of us and through that in for the lols

This user most decidedly does NOT get it.

Zerohedge is the number 1 news site by intelligence and objectivity. All others suck kike dick

Attached: 1546491704737.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Attached: 07FC7785-403E-4182-A2F3-56B3E7FE5035.jpg (750x273, 50K)

Should be noted that zerohedge has outside blog post writers, but this was written by Tyler Durden, which surely is a psuedonym, but main articles are labeled as such.

*slow clap*

this guy golds

X10000

Only insecure brain dead pussies are shilling at this point. Just stay quiet you dumbfucks and keep buying until we hit 1k

No I don't think so, this was 'reported' by multiple crypto sites which is where the author copied it from. It's so absurd kek

All the comments are pure boomer

He posted old FUD to leddit and got 600 upboats. Then was quoted by zerohedge. Guy is clearly an user.

Attached: 1553917228335.jpg (453x500, 33K)

What a shitty, inaccurate article. Is this supposed to be some sort of popular financial news outlet?

I see, wasn't aware of this. Are they really this clueless?

Nah, its a shitty blog for Jow Forums boomers. It is relatively popular though

It was far better around 2009 and 2010. It really went down hill since then.

dude no. Its a propaganda mouth peice. Some of the shit it says is boomer tier unironicly

>our boomers

Attached: Boomers.jpg (1079x1666, 273K)

Attached: 25FB72F6-B09E-4D37-964F-EEF2B2AC1A33.png (273x184, 7K)

Top fucking Kek I love biz

lol literal right wing jew controlled oposition web page, that nobody see ever

>back to plebbit

Attached: B5CA90B4-46A0-4ACC-A36B-28D7DA87E7B6.jpg (800x800, 117K)

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>MFW Jow Forums FUD IS BEING SOURCED

Attached: 1515716505908.jpg (807x802, 74K)

zerohedge is one of the most respected and read alternative finance blogs you fucking faggot

Obtain Coitus.

>Not wanting to read Boomer blackpilled financial advice.

Link them to the Medium guide on how to use IDEX now. Tell them they don’t need to know how it works, just Transfer ETH and hodl link. Plenty of millennials are bound to see it at least. Tell them trading algorithms predict $20 eom.

>zerohedge is one of the most respected
First article I read on this shitblog and this Tyler Durden impostor is unironically quoting ancient recycled Jow Forums FUD from reddit.

Attached: Trash.gif (350x350, 2.66M)

>tyler durden imposter
talk about a bruh moment

>uses 'boomer' and 'tier'
>assumes opinions have value

>Doesn't know tyler durden is multiple people
KYS

>Nobody recognizes fAG in my id.

This board has gone to shit

If this is Tyler Durden from the pop culture blog that's been around forever, WWTDD, it's unironically huge.

Doesn't idex kyc

OK, wen pump?

Yea just read the comments, we are still so early. Tulips and internet money

I said nothing about reading it. But at least you know what the fuck it is.

Gold isn't going to buy you shit when shit happens. Food, guns, meds, etc are more useful.

Did this clown really spend less than 5 minutes researching this project to throw up on his shitty blog? What a joke

brah if any of u autists are buying now u deserve to stay poor

Paid ads in Zeroedge?

SAD

Imagine wanting to FUD so hard that you try to pretend Zero Hedge isn't a respected news source.

Attached: 1575110262441.png (657x527, 24K)

>Doesn't know tyler is multiple people

Zoomers are really showing their colors in this thread. Welcome to the real world and your first time on zerohedge.

Attached: (you)1124.png (680x585, 160K)

what difference does that make? Did the clown really spend less than 5 minutes researching Chainlink?

So let me get this right. Transfers occur from developers wallets to exchange wallets. Dumps slowly begin. Link uses some of the dump gains to buy an ad for an article in a website.

Probably you stupid cunt. They report on all types of markets. Chainlink isn't shit yet. The fact that it got 5 minutes of their attention is the impressive part.

Not everyone is an unemployed faggot like you who has nothing else to do

Link itself was created in less than five minutes. It’s a fucking erc20 with no real life uses.

sad fucking state of Jow Forums

fAG

I thought it just got demoted to erc10?

finally. 1 BTC to your Jow Forums gold account

Even normies in finance know about zero hedge. Companies have to block the site.

Tyler Durden is a character from Fight Club you dunce. People use that name because it makes them seem edgy and anti-establishment.

There are occasional doom's day articles posted here from ZH. There used to be a wider range of non-crypto threads here on Jow Forums before this influx of zoomers in the 2017 pump

>aritcle on a supposed popular blog
>price still dumps

yep, that zerohedge is bigtime alright!

oh fug, chainlink really is the altright nazi coin...

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x250, 547K)

Did zerohedge ever make a right prediction? No? Then why should any zoomer read it, especially if the first article they're exposed to is obvious trash.

More like 'these people' will eternally be retarded

>unironically
Are we sure he isn't a marine?

WoW. Z-H is far from who. Crypto tienes this board into spastic airhead posters.

Can you try that again, in english this time?

If you don't have those things well before the lights go out you won't even make it a week.

Attached: 1562471065298.png (602x607, 415K)

Supposedly, he was born in a mental institution, and he sleeps only one hour a night.

>Gold isn't going to buy you shit when >shit happens. Food, guns, meds, etc >are more useful.

You fucking retard. What do you think happens when shit hits the fan? Everything becomes free and people just hand out food guns and mess for nothing?

>What do you think happens when shit hits the fan?
The people with guns take what they want from those who don't.

Beautiful work as always, marines.

Attached: C7E319DF-FEE1-488A-B71C-2983E7F6280A.jpg (228x221, 24K)

Its going to be a clean reset. What the fuck do you think chainlink is fucking doing? Its saving the banking system. You don't think sergey and important people in this space didn't already know in 2014 what someone like Peter Schiff says? That basically the world is on the precipice of a debt implosion. Sergey and swift and the banks all already knew the train was off the tracks. Chainlink is what stops it. If there was no hope they would have never done chainlink. Why do something for 5 years with chainlink just to have it become obsolete when things go south?

Appears as if this article did absolutely no good at all. Popular blog my ass

That's a big one, noice.