Sup fellow biz users...

Sup fellow biz users, I know there are a lot of smart mofos on here that have done a ton of business and finance training programs, what do you guys think of Tai Lopez?

Is he good, bad or somewhere in between?

Can we learn from him or not? If yes, what? If not, why not?

Attached: nkXN1eEW.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

he looks like a fucking faggot.

Damn, sick contribution bro. It's really badass that the senpai here is so legit and 100. I would totally go up to him and be like, "weird flex, but ok?" and he'd look so awkward. I'd then say "you look like a fucking faggot senpai" And the FFF would fuck his shit up. Like for real.

that guy looks legit suicidal.

Damn bro, I forgot that ".f.am" becomes senpai. But whatever. We're so shkrt shkrt anyway that it doesn't even matter.

Why do you say that?

I've heard a lot about Tai, scammer, huckster, knowledgeable, but never suicidal lmao, that's a good one, but why did you say it if you don't mind me asking?

Why do you say that?

Get the fuck out of here you tuber. You’re a nobody and nobody gives a fuck about you. Good day sir buy bitcoin gold sir

Why should I buy bitcoin and gold? I don't have any, but I'm open to it.

What do you think about Tai bro?

Lmao no one cares about your little youtube channel you little faggot. No please get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 1562511661766.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Fucking faggot.

What do you mean no one cares? Do you not care? Why not bro, cmon we all gotta make a living somehow :(

Should have bought chainlink. If you want your stupid channel to win then buy and shill chainlink. This is the only way anyone would even remotely care about it from here. If you do anything other than what I just typed out you going to be broke forever son.

Attached: 1562501255090.jpg (1052x663, 594K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Why should I buy chainlink? What's so good about them?

You make a good point, anything else you want to add?

His courses are common sense to most educated people.

You're better off learning a valuable skillset like financial modeling, programming, data science if you wanna get a high paying job or some sort of license such as real estate, series 7/63 (stockbroker), AWS, insurance and getting into sales (software, securities, real estate). Huge potential to start your own business after wagecucking for 2-5 years and learning the ropes.

Basically go the traditional route

Wagecuck 2-5 years and then go enterpreneur route?

I think his regular free info can be of use, but perhaps stay away from the paid stuff right?

Why do you say that exactly?

if this retard could sell air he would but he cant so instead he sells the next best thing.....run on sentences.

the sagely herb goes in all fields, gentleman.

Attached: 36F6FBD5-CE2E-4855-ADDD-3A29D655A88C.jpg (1125x1594, 331K)

But isn't air the most useful thing in the world ;) or is it the most useless due to abundance?

herpes is free too, fren

Haha, I'm not a Belle fan so I'm safe!!!