Who is the user shilling EVE with these pajeet thot memes...

Who is the user shilling EVE with these pajeet thot memes? You're ultimately creating FUD with half this board being from Jow Forums. Please fuck back off to reddit.

Attached: hhhadf.jpg (668x1000, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-united-nations-world-food-programme-use-blockchain-to-ensure-the-safe-delivery-of-food-to-acd6a5037123
youtube.com/watch?v=GC-jUcAb7_M
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
devery.github.io/deveryjs/
github.com/devery/devery_contracts/tree/master/contracts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is even buying this anyway? Its had no volume for almost a year.

Smart money clearly

12/10 would colonize.

My wife??? She was sold for two goats and a mule last year.

That’s some hot curry

What's the matter, user? Dont have a suicide stack yet?

Attached: 1766370883749.jpg (640x800, 204K)

How much for a suicide stack?

These boys know.

Attached: 33k.jpg (540x540, 124K)

I hope I’m not reincarnated as a jeet.

Three rupees

At least 10k. It's an easy unironic 5-10x if you dont have weak hands.

What do you think you're getting across with such poor memery?

we warned you for 2 cents, don't be angry when the price hit $1

>How much for a suicide stack?
Sorry, I do not know. This word carries a negative. we are very positive future whales
whale stack ~ $ 1600

You'll never know what a sweet rupee can get you cus you're not gonna make it. I'll be sure to throw some rupees down to you from the top of the caste, fren.

Attached: rakesh.jpg (540x540, 133K)

ok then shill me.

The coin's whole mcap was sub-200k a week or two ago. It's absolute trash

I think it was just a forgotten token from the 2018 bear. There are others like eve that have had significant development in the last yeah but hardly any press about it. Safe bet to hold a small suicide stack of this incase this moons

100k eve only a thousand people can have such a stack.

At the same time, this is a protocol that any developer can use to develop any applications for tracking goods in the blockchain.

You cannot imagine the scale, it is a platinum ticket. This command works with UN.

medium.com/devery-io/devery-united-nations-world-food-programme-use-blockchain-to-ensure-the-safe-delivery-of-food-to-acd6a5037123

>The coin's whole mcap was sub-200k a week or two ago. It's absolute trash

Why is UN to mess with them if it's a trash?

Look up Don Tapscott's talk on the completely untapped $50,000,000,000,000 supply chain market. Companies are using archaic technology to authenticate their products and protocols. With blockchain technology already being adopted and tested this is going to be huge and its going to seem like it happened overnight. Plus EVE uses no gas and VeChain is btfo. We're headed to moon, you coming?

Look into the project and you'll see there are great developments being made. Theres a reason why it started pumping out of nowhere and its not discord trannies.

Attached: 22432623859.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

EVE is used to fuel the verification process. Applications will recieve EVE token as payment for hosting verification applications on the Devery protocol. Consumers using these applications will require EVE to mark on the blockchain, this EVE is then transferred to the application host as payment for hosting the applications via the protocol.

’Bokky’s Token Teleportation Service’ (BTTS), allows users to send EVE tokens without required Ethereum as a gas cost. Users can send message to third-party services to process their transactions and pay the gas cost on their behalf. In return, the user pays the service provider a percentage of EVE tokens. This provides a practical means of using the Devery protocol without requiring retailers and others users to hold EVE and Ethereum.

TL;DR brings a ton of new abilities to ETH to be the only public blockchain with a supply chain protocol that's open source and able to be customized.

We're not just memeing this shit for muh quick pnd. It's got a ton of potential with adoption. They've completed a trial with the UN and have worked closely with retail giants to develop for literally hundreds of usecases.

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (2361x1262, 521K)

>retail giants

name names.

Attached: honked.jpg (222x227, 14K)

i'm assuming you're talking about this
youtube.com/watch?v=GC-jUcAb7_M

i just dropped 2k on VET kek. nice shilling, faggot.

>EVE uses no gas

And instead uses a centralized sidechain the Devery team maintains.

You niggers deserve to be poor

>We're not just memeing this shit for muh quick pnd
>We're

The scammer reveals himself

American companies will use software from Asian companies? This is even non-open source.

Nope. It transacts on the ETH mainnet.

How BTTS works:

"BTTS allows a token owner to sign a message cryptographically using the account's private key, allowing another account to execute the transfer(...), approve(...) and transferFrom(...) functions on behalf of the token owner. The BTTS Service Provider will be the account that executes the signedTransfer(...), signedApprove(...) and signedTransferFrom(...) functions. The BTTS Service Provider will pay the ETH to get these transfer transactions mined on the Ethereum network. In return for paying the ETH to execute the signed*(...) functions on behalf of the token owner, the token owner's cryptographically signed function also allows the BTTS Service Provider to transfer some tokens to the BTTS Service Provider's account - this is the fee that the token owner pays to the BTTS Service Provider to execute the transfers on the token owner's behalf."

From Bokky himself on the Devery reddit.

Dude ive been using this name for the past 3 days.

Attached: evelink4.gif (521x600, 42K)

JD.com and associated Chinese merchandisers
LL Bean
Members of the American Apparel & Footwear Association (specifics under NDA)

There's actually a ton under NDA that we've had to dig up piecing relationships together through LinkedIn, vague team updates about their project and location, and industry association newsletters that specifically mention Devery.

There's a lot of shit under wraps that may not ever divulge, but there absolutely is activity with their smart contracts on Eth mainnet. Items are being marked and tokens are being burned.

>we've
discord jeet spotted.

almost had some nice digits on this one
australia based actually

Hi I am a Irish an polish Christian and I beliEVE

Attached: evelink6.gif (521x600, 37K)

I am a Jewish pajeet and I beliEVE

My name is Patel and I beliEVE

Attached: sessi.jpg (500x625, 75K)

You seem bitter, nonbeliEVEr.
>Hare Krishna

Attached: rik.jpg (500x717, 103K)

Eve and link???? Is it a match?

Attached: evelink8.gif (521x600, 43K)

did some more research and bought 5k kek. it'll probably dump but i dont wanna kms just in case.

So you pay the gas fee in EVE or Devery foots the cost. All you've done is shift the cost

You take away the need for users to own eth and EVE now they just buy eve. This means that more EVE is being held in reserves at any given time by users because they are paying both fees and gas with it.

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

It's still a erc20 you absolute brainlet

Imagine that no one has done this before.

LINK is still an erc-20
REN is still an erc-20
QNT is still an erc-20

it has everything to do with implementation. there are hundreds of projects that are absolute trash on ethereum.

Dropped a hard eth

but it is a scam?

Wrong.

Transaction fees are now paid to app developers, hosts, and everybody in the chain of custody that is a "good actor". Like any verification scheme bad actors are punished and removed from the network of trust. This, in addition to a minimum of 1 EVE burnt for every unique ID hashed, creates a market traps the true cost of supply-chain data within both Ethereum and the Devery ecosystem. It adds value to both, nothing is being "shifted".

No sir, go with piminer or brap token. zuck bucks seems to have a promising use case, too.

Attached: evelink3.gif (521x600, 75K)

Any guidance on finding other arbitrage opportunities / any you would suggest?

thanks user

based and EVEpilled.

>Transaction fees are now paid to app developers, hosts, and everybody in the chain of custody that is a "good actor".

So just being shifted then. Great talking to you again, raj. Sorry no one is buying your pnd.

Damn wish I knew about this a week ago. Still, nice arb

Devery has an erc 20 component an erc 165 component and an erc721 compenent. Together they form the devery protocol to look further into how devery is not just an erc20 checkout

devery.github.io/deveryjs/

And also the raw smart contracts at

github.com/devery/devery_contracts/tree/master/contracts

Shifted yes that's the point. Shifting it to an eth node holding layer allows the app developers to simply the end user experience.

>doesnt understand how POS ethereum will function

Attached: download (48).png (214x236, 4K)

Yes BTTS will work nicely with ETH 2.0

>Devery adding a tax or subsidizing tranaction costs with their own shitcoin instead of just paying gas

thanks just bought 100k

>still doesnt get atomic swaps

Attached: DzJJ2pNWoAAaTHu.jpg (851x714, 55K)

user,

atomic swaps are useful technology,

your shitcoin is not,

please seek help

Attached: bottomlessPit.jpg (645x729, 81K)