So the guys who accused me of being a scam, are scammers? Really activates the old almonds

So the guys who accused me of being a scam, are scammers? Really activates the old almonds.

Attached: F88D557D-179D-4CB5-A6F8-AAE14E787D51.jpg (671x283, 37K)

Attached: 562CA8E3-A0A5-4967-B74C-70B1B690DDC6.jpg (515x208, 23K)

Attached: 8D6AB721-3EEC-426F-829B-60962A885C5E.jpg (812x358, 50K)

Attached: D95623EF-8F47-44FA-80A3-61B7060D20FD.jpg (732x508, 63K)

Bump

whats this all about?

VOID main admin is a known scam pump and dump artist, he banned all other admins for outing him to the public

Attached: 1560745636229.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

What the fuck is even going on here

Void devs are the some of the scummiest faggots around. I hope they burn in hell, I got rekt.

Take this discord drama and shove it up your dilating tube

I saw it from the very beginning. Glad I didn’t touch that shit. Holding 480 nuke and comfy

As a recently outed insider on the BOMB team, I can confirm that they are doing the same shit. I was kicked out because I thought it was unethical to buy Twitter votes to win the Uptrennd vote on the final day. I was ignored obviously. Fuck all these scam tokens.

Not sure what’s going on with bomb these days but nuke seems to be the only ones actually working on things. Multi tiered staking and gambling dapps coming soon

FIRE Token is the only one that's been up front and honest with their airdrops

Not to mention they hate the Pajeets

>literal shit clone
>thinks pajeets aren’t valuable
Never gonna make it.

FUCK OFF NUKE DISCORD POWH P3D DAPP SCAM FAGGOTS NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR SCAM

I held more NUKE then you but because I'm not a pajeet I don't pretend like NUKE isn't the single scammiest coin in crypto.

Dude you post this exact shit in every thread. You telegram nuke pajeets are fooling nobody. Your coin is down 97%. It's dead. Give up.

if you fell for the VOID scam that's kind of sad too.

an (((anonymous))) dev that gave away all his tokens equally and fairly to start with

yeah right like the faggot didn't create 100 wallets himself

you guys are so fucking stupid

Looks like you’re sour that you missed the $5k airdrop. Kys you fucking twat.

>implying most coins in bear market weren’t down over 90%
>doesn’t know what’s happening with nuke
Fuck off newfag

HEY POORGUY YOU DISGUSTING SCHIZOPHRENIC AUTIST NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NUKE IT'S TIME TO DELETE YOUR NEW IDENTITY AND CREATE ANOTHER ONE LMAO

TOO BAD EVEN YOUR RETARDED DISCORD BUDDIES FUCKING HATE YOU NOW AND WE'RE ALL IN ON THE NEXT TEAM JUST GAME AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Who hurt you?

imagine being involved in this pajeet shit in any way shape or form

Lol bro what's wrong? Who is poor guy and why are you screaming?

Is the deflationary meme finally over

Nice projection. Imagine thinking one guy was running nuke. There’s literally 10 devs working on it. Kek see you at $10

No. The clone wars are coming to a close and then the legit tokens will live on while all the scams die.

i never said 1 guy was running VOID

you're fucking retarded too

cool project you have though i'm sure the dev won't dump on me

oops sorry """"DEV TEAM""" lol just means more of you faggots to dump

noone gives a fuck about any of these fake PNDs

team JUST new P3D game is coming and all you will just jump to that anyway

bye bye scammers

You got a ETA on that?

just join the P3D discord the testnet is now live and going to open for everyone soon

notice how all these snake pajeets always disappear when you expose them?

lmfao

Hmmm I want to buy your bags but there's something about your ID that's putting me off.