If u had 100k at your disposal what would u do with it? Unironically please

If u had 100k at your disposal what would u do with it? Unironically please

Attached: 1562483140052.png (645x773, 49K)

half in savings and half in crypto
flip shitcoins until ~$1M USD
repeat until ~$5M USD

all in on chainlink

2 chicks at the same time

How do i flip coins without getting attached to one particular coin?
Too late bucko

diversify and remember that its all just gambling in the end

get in early, leave early

based

pay off my debt and chill and be homeless in California for a year

Day trade and make millions.

Dump the whole thing into dividend fund on Fundrise.com reinvest dividends for 15 years then retire off of $85k in dividends a year for the rest of my like aka $5k a month after taxes.

I would unironically enjoy a homeless rich person. Probably get old after awhile. I'd probably check into nice hotels for a week here and there and just be normal, but you can't replace a real experience, even if you really know you can stop at any time.

>going to 4 digits
>too late
kek

A high divident mutual fund

I'm not an autistic 13-year old so my suggestion may seem out of place

The smart answer is all in link

Pay off all my debt.

Real estate rental down payment, crypto, stonks.

Keep it exactly where it is; in ChainLink

Attached: 1561869037031.jpg (549x577, 55K)

in the words of a black man I heard yelling in the supermarket. "homeless is great. I love being homeless! don't knock it till you try it"

We're just animals. You can openly sleep on the ground anywhere in the bay area without anyone bothering you. theres tons of beautiful space, too. the druggies just congest around the dealers

Ideally, a mixture of VTI, VXUS, and bonds. In reality, I let it rot away in my bank account.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 9.46.21 PM.png (867x233, 30K)

Nothing. 100k is literally nothing

If you have 100k, you can just swing trade BTC at 0.1% gains per trade (after 0.1% commission) and make $100 every 3 minutes or $2000 an hour or $16,000 a day or $80,000 a month or $496,000 a month

You just need to buy whenever you see a long red candle because the price of BTC always goes up even when it goes down.

Why is life so unfair?

>Too late bucko
>He doesn't know

this is probably the most retarded post i've read on Jow Forums in a long time

unironically?

17 K credit card debt would be paid off
10 K auto loan paid off (27K)
41K student loans, mine paid off (68K)
30 K student loans, wifes paid off (98K)
probably blow 1K on some brewing equipment since I'm planning on starting a small bioprocessing startup
1K into crypto (currently have 2.5K in)

Attached: (you).webm (1000x563, 557K)

All in on Chainlink unironically

>I'm planning on starting a small bioprocessing startup

whats the business case for this?

lend 41k out on nuo/compound and you'll earn interest greater than you're paying for the student loanz

i would withdraw half and put 50k into link

Multiple actually.

Beer and or liquor is the most obv, but I'm hoping to cash in on kombucha before it becomes cliche.

In reality, i would be a contract bioprocessor. Some one comes to me and says, "I want XYZ product (probiotic, beer / liquor, fermented tea, yogurt, supplement etc)". I would be the engineering and production of the product for them. They can worry about marketing and sales because that shit is boring as phuuuuuck

Attached: 73 elkie.jpg (640x426, 62K)

I'd fix my shitty house up with 20-40,000 or so (extensive water damage to the roof, long story short dumb parents with a gambling addict dad) then resell the house for 180-200,000 then move my family to a nicer part of the country where things are less stressful and the general cost of living is a bit lower and try to forge a better life.

All in on link

>too late
It never ceases to amaze me how many people come here and reject the best advice they get while unironically listening to the shit advice

No wonder there are so many pink wojaks

Lmfao. You are going to be poor for the rest of your life

This. I have 100k and I feel just as poor as I did when I had 6k.

what's a nuo/compound?

Wow cant even buy my stack. So comfy right now.

>tfw late to the party
so close to a 10K stack

I would put it all in TSLA and ignore the fluctuations for 10 years

margin trading protocols on ethereum called "compound" and "nuo". You can lend out assets and earn interest

if by poor you mean never a multi millionaire your'e probably right unless I get lucky in crypto.

If by poor you mean destitute, then nah. I have my own business already and I'm in the process of building 2 more, aside from my bioprocessing idea. Plus my wife works.

even if I'm never rich I'll be fine

Attached: they say it be like it is.jpg (640x1352, 149K)

what do you think is a good starting amount to lend?

Pink ID confirms that you are a pajeet
1k eoy