Pump over?

Is this gonna pump more? FOMOd in yesterday after reading some praise on here. How much of an idiot am I?

Attached: quant-1.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

I'm sorry

>buying a 10x coin

LMAO

Nobody knows why it’s pumping and the fundamentals are very very vague with clear chance of just plain not working. Not touching this

Lol gonna dump now... Get into RSR or Sntvt before it's too late.

Ya, I know. Fortunately it wasn't a ton and it seems to be holding steady so no real loss (yet lol)

It was a pnd. Quant is, unironically, a scam.

To be fair they're all scams...

Just keep holding fren. It's a pull back. It happened when it went to 2usd, then 3, then 5, now it's around 10.
Now go look at total supply.
Stay comfy.

Also where's the dump?

That's the impression I was getting from people here and my own cursory research...bit of an impulsive buy though

Lol you are all retarded, it’s down like 5-10% at most on the day after pumping 50%

Just hold and dont worry. They have real partnerships. Already did more than ripple or stellar in the banking world.
Again go look at total supply compared to everything else shilled here.

Sold all my stack. Feels good man. The hype and shill is pure cope in the Telegram so they can sell too.

Bosch.

So what do you think that implies?

Lol its been that way in telegram since under 1usd because they've all known since then. A lot of people felt smart selling at 3 amd 5 too. Have fun fomoing back in at 20usd.

It’s doing a healthy and normal correction after an unsustainable pump

This will be at least 100 EOY

People like you are the type of people that didnt buy bitcoin at 1000 because it was too expensive.

Literally everybody knows why its pumping? Are you being serious? There was a recent interview with the ceo with a lot of promising things discussed and the partnership with sia

Sure seems like it. Think it will stay around this area indefinitely?

lol this sounds like cope
"Man all those people that are excited about the project in the telegram channel specifically for those who are excited for the project are just coping so hard"

based but you're being too conservative. $500-$1k minimum. with Atlas they're already doing what ripple couldn't in years. low supply. wait until it's on coinbase or equivalent then the real pump starts

Attached: qnt.png (1996x1220, 658K)

So you're telling me there's a coin that dumps forever?

They definitely have some good creds. Any indication as to when coinbase listing might happen?

Watch out for a Binance listing. Look at CZ's tweet. They're planning to list some coins within 2 weeks time (info from my priv connections). There is a strong chance it could be QNT, Gilbert confirmed that they're connecting BNB chain to the enterprise 5.

shillbert says they have plans for a large scale exchange that are under NDA. not going to larp and pretend to know when but when there's enough demand for a legit project it gets listed on coinbase. helps that BAT and LINK were Gartner Cool Vendors as well before being listed

Sweet, I think I'll hold this for a bit and see what happens. Took some $ out of eth to get it, it wasn't doing anything for me anyways